Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Showcoin|Kto.tv – decentralized platform of show business  (Read 1004 times)
eugenshap

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

But Im wondering, how can you get beyond the language barrier? Will you have a good interpreter in the platform or an interpreter for money?

We will hire a group of talented interpreters as soon as we start developing new build of your Kto.tv platform.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

But Im wondering, how can you get beyond the language barrier? Will you have a good interpreter in the platform or an interpreter for money?

We will hire a group of talented interpreters as soon as we start developing new build of your Kto.tv platform.
And how many languages do you plan for your platform? You are doing it for the whole world?
Anton Nik

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:25 AM

And how many languages do you plan for your platform? You are doing it for the whole world?
We are creating a platform for the whole world with support of 12 languages planned, perhaps even more.
eugenshap

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

All information in the white paper https://showcoi[Suspicious link removed]o/docs/showcoin_whitepaper_eng.pdf , of course, tokens have a functional on the KtoTV platform

What function do they perform? Is the token used to receive discounts for participants or is there something else?

Hey there! They perform as a function of internal currency and also as the voting rights: all token holders will be able to participate in decision making on platform development.
It seems they can still be sacrificed to talented people so that they can show themselves

What do you mean by that?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Hey there! They perform as a function of internal currency and also as the voting rights: all token holders will be able to participate in decision making on platform development.

Does this mean that the owners of the token are the shareholders of the company? And are dividends planned for all holders of the token?
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

What do you mean by that?
These tokens can be listed to people who want to show their talent, but can not because of lack of money for example
eugenshap

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 02:04:01 PM by eugenshap

Does this mean that the owners of the token are the shareholders of the company? And are dividends planned for all holders of the token?

Exactly! The token is an internal cryptocurrency of the platform. Possession of it allows you to make decisions on project managing. Payment of dividends is carried out through buyout of tokens from a part of profit which the company will receive. 30 to 55% of the profit will be allocated for this purpose. The first such buyout is planned for April 2019. 50% of the profit will be allocated for that.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

At first the idea of this project seemed to me strange and unclear. But when I saw kto.tv I realised how nice for the people from similar professional sphere to have such place where they can communicate and earn money faster, more comfortable and, the main, in more reliable way.
I don't know if there are similar websites in other countries but I haven't seen anything like this in Russia before. Such sites as freelance markets or LinkedIn are too coomon and don't give all abilities that this project can give.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Exactly! The token is an internal cryptocurrency of the platform. Possession of it allows you to make decisions on project managing. Payment of dividends is carried out through buyout of tokens from a part of profit which the company will receive. 30 to 55% of the profit will be allocated for this purpose. The first such buyout is planned for April 2019. 50% of the profit will be allocated for that.

This sounds pretty interesting. At what price will the token be redeemed?

27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Good evening, you said: "Listing SHC on crypto-exchange in June 2018". It is precise information or only plans?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

I doubt that the price for buyout can differ from the price of token on exchanges.

My question is: why is English translation of the platform and Support Service planned on November 2018? Why not earlier? Why hasn't it been done yet? You try to attract inverstors all over the world, don't you?
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

At first the idea of this project seemed to me strange and unclear. But when I saw kto.tv I realised how nice for the people from similar professional sphere to have such place where they can communicate and earn money faster, more comfortable and, the main, in more reliable way.
I don't know if there are similar websites in other countries but I haven't seen anything like this in Russia before. Such sites as freelance markets or LinkedIn are too coomon and don't give all abilities that this project can give.
Yes, we see it as one of our main goals - create a full-fledged ecosystem for people from show business.
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

During pre-ICO token price will be 2000 SHC for 1 ETH. During ICO it will be 1300-1000 SHC for 1 ETH. The price of 1st buyout, which will take place in May 2019, will be 20 SHC for 1 ETH, after our calculations.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

I agree with you, but very difficult make this idea really large-scale. The token price will not grow much, I think
stu greenwood

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

too expensive for limited project
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Good evening, you said: "Listing SHC on crypto-exchange in June 2018". It is precise information or only plans?
It is our goal that we want to achieve, as noted in our roadmap.
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I doubt that the price for buyout can differ from the price of token on exchanges. My question is: why is English translation of the platform and Support Service planned on November 2018? Why not earlier? Why hasn't it been done yet? You try to attract inverstors all over the world, don't you?
We realize our tasks step by step, sequentially. We did not need English translation to successfully operate on Russian market, because we don't speak English with each other. Translation and localization are necessary to enter International market, thus, it will be completed after obtaining financing for such a step. But there are other essential things which need to be done first, that is why those things have priority over English translation/localization / Support Service in English.
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:07 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 03:50:47 PM by Anton Nik

too expensive for limited project
Where exactly do you see project limitations? We have a platform that is clearly at its marketplace, this place is pretty big and has a turnover of 2 trillion of dollars. Within these limits our project has pretty wide opportunities and functionality. This buyout price is not even a big price for the concept that we planned. Moreover, the financing that we will obtain, will go to platform development and popularization, so it is not clear for us, why exactly the buyout price is too high for you. We have a functioning beta-version which proved its effectiveness, and which surely should expand to go worldwide. Or perhaps you got used to invest in projects which have nothing but a super global idea and beautiful words and promises? Those projects are 85% scams and it doesn't even make sense to me to compare our functioning and battle-tested product, to those worthless projects.
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

I agree with you, but very difficult make this idea really large-scale. The token price will not grow much, I think
After realizing even a part of our roadmap, we expect a substancial growth of Showcoin's price and popularity.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

During pre-ICO token price will be 2000 SHC for 1 ETH. During ICO it will be 1300-1000 SHC for 1 ETH. The price of 1st buyout, which will take place in May 2019, will be 20 SHC for 1 ETH, after our calculations.

Thus, there is an opportunity to increase the invested funds with a fairly good profit. Big! What guarantees does the team give? Are these terms included in the smart contract?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: