Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 05:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIVATE KEY - Nobody in the universe can break it.  (Read 230 times)
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Yes I think that to break the blocking key is completely impossible for the reasons that lie in the system itself, it is very well protected and will not allow interference from outside.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Not that secure mate, i did experience get hacked, and how? There are person that knows my private key. The question is, when he get it? My answer is the exchanger that puts us our private key. The worst things is, i am not only one who got stolen, many of us mate. So just beware of importing your pkeys on exchanges that is not really safe
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

The block system will not be broken by very few people because it is necessary to be a professional hacker in order to break this system and be a participant in the creation of a blockade
Genzdra24

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Private Key is very important.You must know  how to take good care of your private key. If someone ask your private key don't give to anyone.
The Private Key is the longer of the two, and is used to generate a signature for each blockchain transaction a user sends out. This signature is used to confirm that the transaction has come from the user, and also prevents the transaction from being altered by anyone once it has been issued. In short, you sign the cryptocurrencies you send to others using a Private Key. If someone were to obtain your private key, they would be able to send your cryptocurrencies to themselves, verifying that transaction with the Private Key  in effect stealing from you!
The Private Key is used to mathematically derive the Public Key, which (along with information about the network and a checksum)is then transformed with a hash function to produce the address that other people can see. You receive cryptocurrencies that others send to your address
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Not because you have the private key no one can break or steal your money or cryptocurrency it can be still hacked and be subjected to phishing sites. Once you have downloaded a malicious file that has some kind of virus they can get your private key easily.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: