Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No - My account wasn't compromised .. lol xD - koshgel troll return -  (Read 167 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

Hello again,

The troll is back.
Quote from: 'trust feedback sent by koshgel'
Account has most likely been compromised. Use EXTREME caution when dealing with this user and make sure to use a reputable escrow to avoid being scammed!

Please consider this user as a troll: koshgel
I think trolls should get a ban - don't you agree with me?

Why someone who insults and is obtrusive was not banned?
I reported his behavior several times -  such a forum member generates content that deserves to be banned because he is lying and his slanders are unjustified.

But the Forum's policy apparently seems to allows such behavior.
I have to waste my time and lose my nerves reading his messages and feedback.

Great policy.

Best wishes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

He is upset about the negative ratings he has because of him defaulting on his loans. This should be fairly transparent.

Trolling on a large scale is against the rules, however this is rarely enforced. Regardless what koshgel is doing does not come close to breaking any rules.

It is not against any rules to insult others.

Welcome to the internet.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

Eh, if anything I think this takes them out of the running to be on Default Trust. Their last 9 months of post history don't really look like they deserve a ban. If we banned people for picking fights with others, there would be no one here left besides sig ad spammers.

- Snip -

Great policy.

Best wishes.

What messages? They haven't posted for a month, and their last 20 posts go into June of 2016. They all seem to be about the forum software, gambling, and loans.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

If being an asshole was against the rules, this forum would be a ghost town. I know it sucks, but you certainly aren't the first to get retaliatory bullshit feedback, and you won't be the last. Besides, anyone with the slightest intelligence can see his claims are spurious. Unless he is doxing, threatening, or otherwise harassing you to an unreasonable degree, I'd just make use of the ignore feature and forget about him.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

Even I was a trolled in the neutral feedback according to KWH look at my trust and you can see KWH neutral feedback to me.
Of course certain measure need to take place however what's done is done.

Fortunately enough no one is threatening or doxing me.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Eh, if anything I think this takes them out of the running to be on Default Trust. Their last 9 months of post history don't really look like they deserve a ban. If we banned people for picking fights with others, there would be no one here left besides sig ad spammers.

- Snip -

Great policy.

Best wishes.

What messages? They haven't posted for a month, and their last 20 posts go into June of 2016. They all seem to be about the forum software, gambling, and loans.

I think you should add "mentioning trolling in a post is a bannable offense'' to the forum rules cause I think there are some trigger-happy mods who love to employ bans for that.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

What messages?(...)
Private messages. But some were replies to my messages Smiley
(so I'm not saying he was spamming me.)

Thanks guys for sharing your point of view.
Yeah well ... nothing is perfect - it includes the 'trust system' and Forum rules xD

(...)  I'd just make use of the ignore feature and forget about him.
Will do that :-) Thanks for a good advice.

Best wishes Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: