Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

The xbricks' project platform want to serve us an efficient and reliable form of exchange of the crypto currency.
The team and developers of the xbricks' project creat a high end technolohy that can process more than two million orders per second. Millions per second means their will be no more delay in processing orders.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

xbrick is an exchange,
everyone wants to have this.
byh the greastest Q is, will they have the volume and people to have this?
will it be enough or just another display>>
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

The experts developed this one of a kind project platform that let the investors and also users of this projects will know what would be the best assests to buy nd also legit compnies bestto invest all around the world.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.
I’ve also happened to pass by this topic but why do they need KYC isnt it discouraging since whether we accept or not KYC is being avoided by everyone though not all but even myself dont like the process. Cryptocurrency is anonymous why do they have to provide proof of identifications for holding a cryptocurrency. Does it not contradict cryptocurrency features?
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
Havent you read their white paper? Though they dont have much details in this announcement, I happened to find their Whitepaper and i was amazed. Too detailed and unique. They will be providing a secure, fast and unique services as an exchange. There even used terms i never heard in the cryptocurrency world.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...

Still not much info about this project, but this seems interesting to know.
I'll look forward for another completed info with all the good news from the project.

That's tight maaldaz, i also need some information regarding ti this project, but for me one thing is for sure,
the xbricks project is interesting because of its platforms that will reduce scammers.
How will you know they will reduce scammers because of their KYC system? Who wants KYC by the way? It is only a waste of time. It comsumes time too much and your transaction is pending and you have to wait until your KYC is approved, who wants this kind of hassles and delays?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.
Exactly. Who wants KYC? Some ICOs require kyc also even to bounty participants and i cant find any reason why would a bounty particpant need to submit his proof of identity to claim the tokens he’ve worked for? Some developers are using this system so if the investor or bounty participants fail to provide kyc they will not have to pay them.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
You must be kidding. Is there an exchange that has zero fees?  Ah in moving their own token from wallet to wallet maybe they will not require payment but for other cryptocurrency it could never be free.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

The investors of the xbricks' project platform is allow to give their real name and aso their information because the xbricks' project uses global real name data base and dont worrh the project will hide the personal informations of the investors itself.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

This xbrick project is one of the fastest verification and registration process I've known so far,
because after an investors give their real time documents and identification to the company it will onlt takes 5 minutes to be fully registered and verified their profile.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

when will it be possible to trade tokens?
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:30 AM

when will it be possible to trade tokens?
They have their own exchange. Their token can be traded on its platform when it goes live. Well Xbrick is a world class crypto exchange so better  buy now before it's too late and btw if you have time to read the whole white paper you'll amaze on the outcome. I hope they will deliver it on time.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

Quote from: Xbrick Whitepaper
XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and
sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is
building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reli￾able, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.
Our exchange is creating the XBrick Coin (XBC)

When I look at this exchange at their official video, I thought that it is just a simple as what other exchange had. At first, I was not impressed by Xbrick because there is no something new about their platform but as I read the whitepaper, I realised that the vision of the Xbrick is better than other. Xbrick platform will build a reliable, secure and efficient exchange that is applicable throughout the world.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Yes! We guarantee that our transaction will become more fast and easy by using Xbrick Exchange. I hope that the promise of this exchange ICO will not change till they will launch their exchange. Does Xbrick will require a KYC (Know Your Customer)? I hope not! Because KYC is just wasting of time. Instead of purchasing tokens in exchange, we consume our minutes and hours for just passing of the valid requirements which are needed in the first place!
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Wow! so they have a stop orders and limit orders this exchange could be the next Bittrex. Binance don't have this thing. If this project is successful it will be feature in social media network and blogs. But according to their whitepaper they have a 5 star ratings which is highliy recommended.

Well, this project is great and we will find out how it helps more traders if they use it. What I really want on it is having the “XBrick users can activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted” according to what is written in their white paper.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Another crypto currency exchange that will be implemented for the traders. When I read their white paper I was amaze because of the platform of XBrick which is reliable and efficient for high quality blockchain. Let us support this project and hope that we can use it as as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: