Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

I know that XBrick has its own KYC or Know Your Customer as an additional requirement in registering an account to XBrick platform. I previously don't disagree on XBRick's KYC, however the KYC will use local identification and is link to a global database based on their video right? I can't help to feel that my privacy is at risk and what if I want to remain anonymous will this mean that I will not be able to use XBrick platform at all?
I am also not disagreeing on the requirements of using XBrick exchange but there are times that I also think twice in terms of giving the personal identification because it is globally and we don’t know until when they can secure their sites.

The surge in interest to cryptocurrency makes crypto exchanges strongly in demand. Even though crypto still remain as unregulated, we know that government are paying close attention on making regulations. So in order for crypto businesses want to stay out of trouble in the future, they require investors to verify identity and source of income.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

I know that XBrick has its own KYC or Know Your Customer as an additional requirement in registering an account to XBrick platform. I previously don't disagree on XBRick's KYC, however the KYC will use local identification and is link to a global database based on their video right? I can't help to feel that my privacy is at risk and what if I want to remain anonymous will this mean that I will not be able to use XBrick platform at all?
I am also not disagreeing on the requirements of using XBrick exchange but there are times that I also think twice in terms of giving the personal identification because it is globally and we don’t know until when they can secure their sites.

The surge in interest to cryptocurrency makes crypto exchanges strongly in demand. Even though crypto still remains as unregulated, we know that government is paying close attention to making regulations. So in order for crypto businesses want to stay out of trouble in the future, they require investors to verify identity and source of income.

Xbrick wants to stay long in crypto business. So they want to have KYC in order for them to avoid dealing with people doing criminal activities. Failure to comply with KYC requirements could result to penalty, shut down of business or worst case, prison time.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

Crypto exchanges may be hacked now and then. Because they are hot storage wallet. Even the most reputable crypto exchange can be subject to attack in anyway. Anything that can be connected to the internet is susceptible to assault.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

Crypto exchanges may be hacked now and then. Because they are hot storage wallet. Even the most reputable crypto exchange can be subject to attack in anyway. Anything that can be connected to the internet is susceptible to assault.

thats true, but without crypto exchange, how can your trade your cryptocurrencies mate ?
so, just choose the best crypto exchange to trade or store you crypto
and i hope Xbrick will be one of the best crypto exchange in the futurec Wink

avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

Have you tried XBrick's KYC feature? For me it only asked me to download a two way authentication app from google. I have not done that yet since I do have a poor connection in my area. The KYC feature of XBrick is actually an additional security for users.

The keyword people is "Regulated".

You see, governments major attack on cyrptocurrencies is its nature of anonymity.  The original thought of transactions does not include real persons, just real transactions happening.  The whole idea is to have a system that does not have anyone governing it, not a single soul in absolute power, but a society that says "yeah man, you're transaction is indeed happening."

But the government disagrees, it takes away their governing power. Anything that could not be regulated is not a friend of the government.

Presto, KYC is your answer.

In order for the crypto world to build trust and secure industry, one should prove that they do not have any transactions with potential criminal activities. That is why they mandate users and clients to have KYC. I think being a 100% anonymous will be a long long way before it finally happens. That's how it is. The government still rule the world for now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

thats true, but without crypto exchange, how can your trade your cryptocurrencies mate ?
so, just choose the best crypto exchange to trade or store you crypto
and i hope Xbrick will be one of the best crypto exchange in the futurec Wink

We have to accept the risk since that's the only place where we can trade our tokens and make profits. Xbrick will be one of the exchanges that will definitely give a high-quality service and trading experience.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

It's nice that Xbrick's team is willing to teach people about cryptocurrency and how blockchain technology works. Many are crazy about entering the crypto market yet when you asked them what is blockchain, they don't have any idea about it. Because people are more interested in high returns rather than knowing what's the idea behind that powerful technology. I hope many crypto companies are like Xbrick that will share their knowledge about crypto.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

it seems odd to me that the manager does not add news for a long time, does not answer the questions? at what stage is the project now?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

Xbrick platform will face many competitors in this industry. Aside from that there are a lot of boigger exchange out there such as Poloniex,

bittrex, and binance that can be consider as one of the biggest and well known exchange site platform. But let's see what xbrcik can do about

this besides the only which will approve by the xbrick are those coins that has a high volume market in this industry.

With thousands of coins are already in the market, we really need a big exchange like Xbrick. We know that there are already big players in the market but I believe Xbrick will be able to compete with them. A healthy competition indeed.

Competition is good in business as it tends to lower the prices. I hope XBrick will offer lower transaction fees compared to the competitors. If they do this I'm sure many crypto traders will use XBrick exchange platform.

I strongly agree. As many exchanges available in the market, trading fees will maintain its lower price. If Xbrick will be consistent on offering lower transaction fees and its platform is as good as other major exchanges, then many people will be their loyal customer.

At some point the fees alone won't be a decisive argument for traders to go to the exchange though. With all the competition trading fees might become marginal anyway. It is important that the exchange works extremely smoothly and there are no hassles with deposits and withdrawals and so on.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
woodyymark

Activity: 644

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

this can not but rejoice! another project that already has its own base goes to the blockchain which will lead to an increase in interest in the credits!

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
dinhly042

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

I tbink that the project is able to follow their roadmap and they were able to launch the exchange platform already. The platform is already active and being used for trading.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

there are many links to research.
there are website, white papers and more.
they also have telegram
you will not gain anything good if you will just bark here like that. sorry for the words.
Why rude? We forgot this is an announcement thread and the person is expecting to see a detailed announcement about the project, otherwise readers will just think this project is a joke if they provide only part of the informations of the project they are announcing.
Maybe it is just an opinion and we are all here to gather more information about this project, we cannot avoid this kind of people. I am also looking for more information about this, because we cannot depend on those announcement they have provided as what you have said otherwise readers will just think project is just a joke only if they wont provide further more information.
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

Glad to hear such passionate support for XBrick! I have a question for the team, though! Why do you think XBrick is a "world-class" crypto exchange? Why is it not just "great" or "innovative" or whatever?
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

it's generous they would offer scholarships, it is right to invest on those people who are willing to support the mission of the cryptocurrency and blockchain. More people should be trained not just to develop the blockchain and certain coins, but also to help strengthen the security and defense of cryptocurrency.

To help build a strong community in the world of crypto, it is good to know that there are groups of people like Xbrick who are willing to help to educate those people who don't know more about cryptocurrency. If people are being well-educated about cryptocurrency, then the negative impression by many will be gone.

Xbrick will help to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency to the savvy Millenials and to the older generations. This awareness will help people to understand that this technological advancement is not just about making profit, but as a revolution that will shape the future. I like that Xbrick's mission includes educating people to learn more about our world.

Indeed, this project is really a thing. It helps people to be more knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency world, through Xbrick lots of people even the millennials will know how cryptocurrency world works and teaching will even continue to the next generations. Imagine the world when people from all around the globe are knowledgeable about cryptos and blockchains, what I see is unity. And the thing attracts me the most regarding with this project is their university scholarships offering, dude! i mean thats awesome. The person who will recieve this scholarship if it will be successful must be very lucky I mean that's 2in1, you learn something and you benefit from it. Cool right?

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Hello guys. I expect this idea will be smash
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Good morning DEVs Such business are becoming prosperous!
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

I can see that XBC can also be seen on 9 crypto promoter sites. Nice work from the team!
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

I must say this is really amazing, Experienced team with big vision, solid financial + technical experience. Anyone who is after new level of security, reliability AND liquidity in crypto trading should stay tuned to their project.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

it's generous they would offer scholarships, it is right to invest on those people who are willing to support the mission of the cryptocurrency and blockchain. More people should be trained not just to develop the blockchain and certain coins, but also to help strengthen the security and defense of cryptocurrency.

To help build a strong community in the world of crypto, it is good to know that there are groups of people like Xbrick who are willing to help to educate those people who don't know more about cryptocurrency. If people are being well-educated about cryptocurrency, then the negative impression by many will be gone.

Xbrick will help to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency to the savvy Millenials and to the older generations. This awareness will help people to understand that this technological advancement is not just about making profit, but as a revolution that will shape the future. I like that Xbrick's mission includes educating people to learn more about our world.

Indeed, this project is really a thing. It helps people to be more knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency world, through Xbrick lots of people even the millennials will know how cryptocurrency world works and teaching will even continue to the next generations. Imagine the world when people from all around the globe are knowledgeable about cryptos and blockchains, what I see is unity. And the thing attracts me the most regarding with this project is their university scholarships offering, dude! i mean thats awesome. The person who will recieve this scholarship if it will be successful must be very lucky I mean that's 2in1, you learn something and you benefit from it. Cool right?

Xbricks is something that this society needs, educating the world about crypto currency and giving its nature to the next generation is really a great Idea, it means that giving regulations and other necessities to the society and crypto currency is the dream of every users of this system. Xbricks is also an exchange which provides a faster transaction and unique sets of details, including security system and the most reliable sources of information in the market.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

as per my own opinion even though the a certain individual decided that they will not invest into the xbrick project i do not think that the xbrick project will show their identity because we all know that there is a word pricacy and also private agreement in every investments. So the xbrick will hold your identity in a private and in a professional manner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: