Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 24954 times)
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

I have learned many new things from the articles on influencer's topic here about different social media platforms. Telegram isn't place for me to follow anything but I prefer open sources for updates from any project. When the crowdsale is going to start this is the question ? What is putting the creator's team on hold in spite of having such powerful concept and platform.
Hello, Zontop. Thanks for your interest in Creator.
Team is currently in private sale, focusing on strategic partnerships.
However, if you wish to contribute, you can do it here.

Details about the crowdsale will be known soon.
To stay updated, feel free to join Telegram group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Triop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Hi, will all the rounds have the same eth vs $ value ratio?
even the people from presale? you have been running the presale already from like march right?
have those tokens been distributed? or will the TGE be all together with crowdsale tokens with the same ratio
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Hi, will all the rounds have the same eth vs $ value ratio?
even the people from presale? you have been running the presale already from like march right?
have those tokens been distributed? or will the TGE be all together with crowdsale tokens with the same ratio

Hi there,

Currently the Private Pre-Sale stage of the token sale, focused on strategic partnerships is currently ongoing.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to investor@creator.ai

Below is the details so far for the upcoming Crowdsale!
——————————
WHITELIST REGISTRATION
👉🏻 Join the whitelist at https://www.creator.ai/
🚫 Restricted countries: China

CROWDSALE
To be announced soon!

👉🏻Hard cap: $20m
👉🏻Soft cap: $12m
👉🏻Base token price: $0.04
——————————
cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

According to Curata, a successful content marketing campaign is 65% created and 25% curated. Wait a second. Isn’t uniqueness the first rule of this type of advertising? Whenever we talk about viral content, we’re talking about it in terms of originality, relevance, and value.

Is it possible that we can simply borrow somebody’s intellectual property and publish it as our own? What about the integrity? Huh

Here’s how curation works in the context of regular content marketing campaigns, and how to do it right!  Wink

This article has all the details

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

Hello, all CREATORs.

Did you know that Creator.ai is implementing completely new consensus, Proof of Creativity???

Rewards in this consensus will be based on the number of projects worked on by a creator on the Creator.ai platform and the aggregated rating given to them by the marketers they have worked with.  Wink

For more details, take a look at the whitepaper.

Feel free to discuss about the PoC and project itself in the Telegram group.
Creator uses a good idea to make the project last long term, invest creator is profitable so we do not hesitate to put money in Creator.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

Hello, all CREATORs.

Did you know that Creator.ai is implementing completely new consensus, Proof of Creativity???

Rewards in this consensus will be based on the number of projects worked on by a creator on the Creator.ai platform and the aggregated rating given to them by the marketers they have worked with.  Wink

For more details, take a look at the whitepaper.

Feel free to discuss about the PoC and project itself in the Telegram group.
Creator uses a good idea to make the project last long term, invest creator is profitable so we do not hesitate to put money in Creator.

Thank you for supporting creator.ai.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

I have tested all the details of your project and everything is really very useful!
 Good luck dev's.

Good to know, Your support is much appreciated.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Hello, Creators!

CR8 tokens are the currency that will power the Creator.ai ecosystem and function as an intermediary between three parties: marketers, content creators, and community content reviewers.

Who Can Use CR8 Tokens?

● Marketers;

● Content creators;

● Community content reviewers.

To learn more about CR8 and Creator, take a look at the whitepaper, page 30. Wink

You can also join the discussion on Telegram.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

Influencer marketing can help brands expand their reach, advance their recognition and attract new customers.

What are the Top Industries for Influencers and How to Find Yours? This article will serve as a small guide for industry influencers to find the best industry to be a part of. Read all about it HERE
Paiverdexttrov

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your reply!
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Dear Creator.ai Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b517b4d3043002ef265ffc6
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

This will be forwarded to the team.
Thanks for your support.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your reply!
Thanks for joining and making use of the telegram group, you are appreciated.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Your concept is amazing. I wish you must try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

This is a very nice plan with potential!
Engaging logo, unbiased website, seamless business!
The idea, of course, is not new, but it enjoys great interest among users of social networks. I think that the hard cap in the 20 million team does not collect, personally my opinion.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Hi team, I'm looking for the best person to direct a few questions at regarding this project. I'm here on behalf of my group, we've been involved in quite a few ICO's before (NEO, Tezos, 0x, QKC to name a few). Several of us are accredited/experienced investors and we're looking to bring funds to an exciting new project.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

This is a very nice plan with potential!
Engaging logo, unbiased website, seamless business!
The idea, of course, is not new, but it enjoys great interest among users of social networks. I think that the hard cap in the 20 million team does not collect, personally my opinion.

Hey there! Glad to hear you like the idea of CreatorAI!
How would you say that this project's idea is not new? What other examples come to mind for you? (:
And most importantly, why do you believe that the hardcap will not be reached? The token sale dates are yet to be announced, the game hasn't even started yet and you are predicting the result?  Grin
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Hi team, I'm looking for the best person to direct a few questions at regarding this project. I'm here on behalf of my group, we've been involved in quite a few ICO's before (NEO, Tezos, 0x, QKC to name a few). Several of us are accredited/experienced investors and we're looking to bring funds to an exciting new project.

Hey there Prairie!
Wow, you've certainly got into some big projects in the past! Good for you!

If you think your group can be in any way a Strategic Partner for CreatorAI then please reach out to investor@creator.ai.
To get whitelisted for the crowdsale, visit https://www.creator.ai/   Wink
Thanks for your support!
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:15 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:27:25 PM by andrbutler
Merited by unamis76 (1)

How to Create a Content Strategy in a Niche Market to Promote a Business?

Hello everyone, Businesses in niche markets have unique marketing challenges. Being in a niche means having less prospects and customers, as well as slimmer opportunities. Check out The newest blog from Creator.AI on the steps needed for creating branded content for a niche content strategy.
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:16 AM

I like your project!
Interesting idea, thoughtful job, impeccably plan.
Thanks so much for your support. Smiley
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

The idea will be successful!
Engaging vision, rational project!  Good luck team!
Thank you for supporting Creator.ai! Feel free to join in the discussion on Telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: