Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINTALK SIGNATURE  (Read 313 times)
Owillz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Hello, please i need help with offline bbcode editor software that i can use to preview my bbc signature designs offline. i just started off learning signature designs and i am unable to find a good bbc editor that can help me with this problem. please your suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT TOPIC SEGMENT BUT I FOUND A SIGNATURE DESIGN TUTORIAL UNDER THIS SEGMENT THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS THREAD HERE. THANKS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

same need with you. wait for someone here willing to help.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

You can download SMF and install it and integrate this SCEditor for much better handling of BBCode. you can try the online editor as well to see if it suitable with job you want to complete

RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

http://morgh.us/pixelate
Seems to be one of the best.

Already discussed in this forum topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728687.0

Merit me or don't.
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

You can download SMF and install it and integrate this SCEditor for much better handling of BBCode. you can try the online editor as well to see if it suitable with job you want to complete

ok. thanks will check this out. you don't know of any standalone offline software for this though?
Owillz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

http://morgh.us/pixelate
Seems to be one of the best.

Already discussed in this forum topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728687.0

thanks for your answer. but what i really need is an offline software that i can use without internet connection
fxstrike

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

ok. thanks will check this out. you don't know of any standalone offline software for this though?
I think firstly you need some signature creating tools to start with which you can simply search from internet but most of this tools were online tools like this one here and another one here

Probably after mastering some simple creation using this tools you can start creating from scratch.

I have downloaded some offline BBCode editor but its so bad you better just use Visual Studio Code and install BBCode plugin

Owillz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

I think firstly you need some signature creating tools to start with which you can simply search from internet but most of this tools were online tools like this one here and another one here

Probably after mastering some simple creation using this tools you can start creating from scratch.

I have downloaded some offline BBCode editor but its so bad you better just use Visual Studio Code and install BBCode plugin

i have downloaded and installed the files you told me to. have installed the bbcode plugin also but it seems not to be working fine. or maybe i don't know how to use the software yet? can you please give a quick step on how i can trigger the plugin or something?
fxstrike

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

SMF is actually the same software this forum is running on, you can install it and run it using simple web server that support php and mysql on your own computer offline, so that you can try all the tutorial about BBCode you read somewhere, on your own SMF and make changes as you like, the SCEditor is just tools that can help you render whatever you write in realtime on the editor itself, if you change the color of the ascii code alt+219 like this the effect will immediately seen on the editor itself not like the default SMF preview editor we have here where you need to click on Preview button to see the effect, that way will help you quickly learn how to edit the pixel according to your design plan.

Owillz (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

SMF is actually the same software this forum is running on, you can install it and run it using simple web server that support php and mysql on your own computer offline, so that you can try all the tutorial about BBCode you read somewhere, on your own SMF and make changes as you like, the SCEditor is just tools that can help you render whatever you write in realtime on the editor itself, if you change the color of the ascii code alt+219 like this the effect will immediately seen on the editor itself not like the default SMF preview editor we have here where you need to click on Preview button to see the effect, that way will help you quickly learn how to edit the pixel according to your design plan.

thanks. this worked. but the only challenge now is that the glow function seems not to be active on it. do i need to activate any special settings for it to be enabled?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: