Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling sad  (Read 557 times)
sicnarfkswiss (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:26 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:40:43 AM by sicnarfkswiss

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so sad..because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so depressed.. Do you think this merit thing will get lost in the future of bitcointalk? because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.
Then learn more, I am the same as you. I must be a senior member. But actually if you really make a good post in this forum that help many people I think you will get merits from legendary members who actually don't really need merits anymore.

bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so depressed.. Do you think this merit thing will get lost in the future of bitcointalk? because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.
the good think in merit system is to avoid the spammer in this forum and low quality post many member in this forum are dont care how low quality of there post just to make activity to rank up or just posting anything shit jist to fullfil their qouta on signature campaign just why they implement the merit system.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

the good think in merit system is to avoid the spammer in this forum and low quality post many member in this forum are dont care how low quality of there post just to make activity to rank up or just posting anything shit jist to fullfil their qouta on signature campaign just why they implement the merit system.

I understand your opinion however it is the decision of the organizers in this forum to minimize the people entering this forum just to scam. I agree that it is very difficult to acquire the merit system but I think we just have to work on it and we don't have the choice except to follow the rules. There are situation that we are given S'Merits that we could share to somebody that truly deserve for a merit and I hope also that this will be back again.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

I understand your opinion however it is the decision of the organizers in this forum to minimize the people entering this forum just to scam. I agree that it is very difficult to acquire the merit system but I think we just have to work on it and we don't have the choice except to follow the rules. There are situation that we are given S'Merits that we could share to somebody that truly deserve for a merit and I hope also that this will be back again.

Agree with you! All we have to do is to follow the rules and regulations being imposed by the organizers because at the end this is for the good of all of us bitcoin users. For now lets just be patient enough in everything we do, we do not know what's their plans ahead so better wait and see and hope for the best thing to happen. What matters is there is still an opportunity for Jr Member, just continue to have quality and constructive post.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

I think that you underestimate yourself. You already have 5 merits, it remains to receive another 5 and you will become a member. I should have already become a member too, but I have not yet received enough merits. It pushes me to strive to improve the quality of my posts, write more grammatically and interestingly. Be patient. Everything comes in time to the one who can wait.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

All of us started small since from newbies. I can say that be patient. The technique there is to be positive, do research, read a lot and  be motivated that there is a good profit waiting after the hard work.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

I do not think it's just you. almost all members find it difficult to get merit. it takes hard work and sharing knowledge in every opportunity. the rest let others who judge, proper or not post we make. most importantly, you always try and keep trying until you really have enough knowledge and quality.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

I think the overall impact of the merit system is positive for this forum. For most of us it will take longer to get to upper ranks and will depend on our skills, rather than, just seniority.

Just keep improving and you will get there.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Merit system is new forum rules.I think such as great movement and good thing for future because some people spaming in this forum by make low quality post for growing rank.Yes i agree with you at the moment rank up is more difficult but you can try to make quality post i hope you will be get some merit.
abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

All of us in here now are having time to rank up now. Because of that merit thing. It making hard to please the people around. Some need to ask and beg for their friend to give them. I don't know how long will I stay being full members here because of that merit. I posted a lot in here but still my merit stuck to 100.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

We all started from the bottom line, in fact what do you need to rank up for? If you just want to ranked up to gain money or even joining bounties then you need to prove yourself that you're worthy to gain it. The merit system was implemented to insure that there is no trash topic and spamming in this forum so in that case if you really worthed to ranked up then you don't have to worry.

Moreover i think there are lots of topic asking about merit and this kind of topic more like spamming the forum and even more like asking for charity. I don't suprise if this topic make its way into trash can. No offense but if you want more merit then you should consider posting more quality topic or don't post at all if you don't think you capable at the moment. Its just asking people to dislike you more.  Grin Grin
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

To get a merit just one way: you should learn more about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and post in this thread posting high quality and usable information for other people. if your posting usable and very interest I think another member in Bitcointalk will give you merit. Smiley
So Good Luck!!!

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

belford11

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

of course there are, you can participate in bounty companies or airdrops, where you can get free promising coins, and then trade them on the exchange, watch the news of them very much in the telegraph ... all relevant and reliable.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

I have been on the forum for two years, and to the rank of Hero was not enough just a couple of days.
And no one has sent Merita to this day.
On the one hand, it's a pity that changes are made without a vote.
But on the other hand you are here and you fell in love with the crypto currency, which is more important))

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so sad..because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.
I am a bit new to Bitcoin, and I have a lot of money, I also spend a lot of time researching Bitcoin but cannot understand because Bitcoin and the market are so vast in knowledge, to get the It is more challenging to work with people who have less experience with me because most of the posts are deleted because of not enough quality.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Getting merit here is hard. So it's not just you in this boat, people are quite relunctant to give merit. I try not to worry about it much, I'm here because I love being a part of the cryptocurrency community and I want to learn as much as I can

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

Don't get worry buddy. It's very easy to get the merits. Just make some quality posts, you automatically get lot of merits from the senior members in this forum. In this forum there are lot of high rank members with huge merits to send to others.If you make quality post,for a single post you will get more merits.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

I understand your problem, but here comes in this forums a lot of different things comparing to other forums. I am too not working on merit base system, but check in services section where you get some merit points from others.
please read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282.0

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:24:53 PM by palle11

Without mincing words, I see we are beginning to see more of spamming this forum with more of merit and no merit discussion. The merit system was for a purpose. It was to especially ensure that some useless, incoherent and destined for the trash bin post don't get anywhere. You only need 5 more to rank up and you are complaining. What about users who have none or need like 100plus and are no doubt making very good and meritable post ? And , yet they don't get to be awarded such.

Please, there are other threads already opened on merit system, kindly use those existing thread to make your contribution next time. Virtually every member rank is feeling what you are complaining about except legendary members that are smiling for now.

My point therefore is, we just do our legitimate due (quality post ) to the forum and allow the mods be the referees.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: