Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚽RANKINGBALL⚾ Sports/Esports Daily Fantasy Bingo!  (Read 14569 times)
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

RankingBall, the future of sports and esports!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 05:56:03 AM by RBGold

Transforming fans of sports and esports from idle spectators to fully engaged participants!

Bounty | Website | White Paper | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Reddit

Follow the action - Join our Telegram Channel!

Token Sale starts June 11th. Register Now!

RANKINGBALL SITE IS NOW LIVE. COME PLAY THE FANTASY SPORTS BINGO!

<<<RANKINGBALL PLAY SITE>>>

BOUNTY NOW LIVE

<<<OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD>>>

The Bounty program will run until the end of the token sale, July 2nd

Find about more HERE

RankingBall is an innovative gaming platform that unlocks a new future for sports and esports, transforming fans from idle spectators to fully engaged participants. RankingBall has developed its own skill-based game using real-time data from live sports and esports events to merge Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) with Bingo. This gameplay allows fans to put their skills to the test while also leveling the playing field on the blockchain.

The RankingBall platform allows users to participate in DFS Bingo contests while watching real live matches, have fun by competing with other players, and to earn rewards based on their performance. RankingBall’s ecosystem is also rewarding by allowing users to earn RankingBall Gold (blockchain token) by playing their favorite online video games, or even use RBG to support their favorite streamers, pros, and developers. With these features, RankingBall is ready to create a unique gaming platform and lead the world of sports and esports entertainment.

Real-time Data

Our first unbeatable advantage over competitors is data. Real-time sports and esports data comes in many
different forms and from many different providers. We’ve spent years working to ensure that we can reliably
integrate real-time data feeds into RankingBall, making play-by-play skill-based sports betting possible for the first time.

Minimum Media Latency

We also spent significant time tuning our platform so that it is synced with the 20-40 second broadcast delay,
which varies by broadcaster. We spent two grueling years attending sporting events to develop and test solutions to the latency issue.

Bingo Game Logic

Another unbeatable advantage we are implementing is the way players engage with the sports they are watching all within one app.
By combining all of the best elements from existing fantasy sports websites and adding our unique bingo like card format
we can add more excitement and competitiveness to the way sports are viewed.

Global Partnerships

In our home market, Korea, we already have partnerships and have run tests with three major sports networks.
Globally, we are in talks with ESPN, CBS, NBC and FOX, who like how RankingBall encourages more engagement with live broadcasts.
In the world of esports, we’re already working closely with Player Unknown’s Battleground, which will kick off this year.
We’re also working to offer other popular titles like LOL, DOTA2 and CS:GO.

RankingBall’s blockchain platform will act as a bridge connecting gamers, sports and esports media, game developers and publishers,
so they can create and share new value. We will issue our own blockchain-based currency, RankingBall Gold (RBG),
which improves convenience for players and makes games more fun, while also increasing the efficiency and security for our platform.

RBG is a decentralized ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
It enables us to develop a new and innovative cryptocurrency ecosystem within the platform, using smart contract technology.

Token Objective

RankingBall has developed an innovative gaming platform which will disrupt the traditional sports and e-sports gaming industries.
This comes at an ideal time, coinciding with the emergence of blockchain technology and the crypto economy, which are acting
as disruptors across a wide swath of industries. Until now, gaming companies have spent enormous time and money to comply
with local rules, regulations and licensing requirements related to gaming, payments, KYC and AML before they can launch their businesses.

By issuing our Ethereum-based RankingBall Gold (RBG) token, we solve many of the issues
related to regulations across multiple regions. This allows us to create a new player contest system
with an entry fee and reward structure. In addition to the in-platform token economy, RankingBall offers a loyalty program
in partnership with external platforms with token economy. We believe this will allow RankingBall to not only lead the sports/esports gaming frontier,
but also create a whole new ecosystem that connects gamers, sports/esports media, and game developer/publisher.

ICO Parameters

Business Related Timeline

Token Related Timeline

BOUNTY NOW LIVE

<<<OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD>>>

The Bounty program will run until the end of the token sale, July 2nd

Find about more HERE

Register for the Crowd Sale HERE!

Download White Paper

Find out more about the team!

Bounty | Website | White Paper | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Reddit

Join our Telegram channel for updates

Token Sale starts June 11th. Register Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 02:57:03 AM by RBGold

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Dear RankingBall Community,

We would like to update changes in our original schedule.

We decided to push back our crowd sale to June 11th. In the meantime to celebrate the 2018 Russia World Cup, we are hosting a World Cup Event from June 4th(00:00 UTC) to June 8th (UTC 00:00) where you can earn a 20% token bonus for each RankingBall Gold purchase you make. Find out how to receive your bonus HERE.

Crowdsale will start on June 11th (UTC 00:00) and end on July 2nd (UTC 23:59).

Our MLB contests on RankingBall are going strong, and we are getting great positive feedback from the community. We will also be host Gold Ticket events leading up to the World Cup tournament on our game site.

Please make sure to check onto our site regularly to stay informed on updates to the whitepaper, ICO listing information, and other news.

Please also note that our funding goal and funding cap's unit has changed from ETH to USD. The min cap is now 3 Million USD and hard cap is now 30 Million USD.

Thank you again for all your support! Wink

....RankingBall..⚽️
.....The Future of Sports and eSports.....
TOKEN SALE Starts May 21st!
HOME PAGE | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK
⚾️....RankingBall..
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

will there be any airdrop or bounty campaign ?
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

will there be any airdrop or bounty campaign ?

Yes! We'll be posting our bounty program soon. We'll make an announcement on this thread once we've posted it in the bounties board.
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.

You're right! We are really excited about our project.

Our goal is to become the leading platform for all sports and esports fans. We hope that you like the project enough to join us on our journey.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Themed game like this project is indeed very potential to succeed and have a bright future I support this project for the more developed again hopefully to the fore more and more who support this project.
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Themed game like this project is indeed very potential to succeed and have a bright future I support this project for the more developed again hopefully to the fore more and more who support this project.

Yes, we're putting all our effort to provide a concrete new platform for all sports and esports fans Cool

Thank you for noticing that!
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

Yes, we're putting all our effort to provide a concrete new platform for all sports and esports fans Cool

With hard work and cooperation between the teams with the attendees, I am convinced that this project will be able to achieve success.
RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

With hard work and cooperation between the teams with the attendees, I am convinced that this project will be able to achieve success.

Hey, Yaiko! Thanks for having interest in our project. With your comment we are one step closer to a successful ICO!
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

I see this project seems interesting about sports and games up to this point the game as it is still the number one demand from many circles from adults to children. I hope this project can succeed and could soon realized to be enjoyed by many people.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

I see this project seems interesting about sports and games up to this point the game as it is still the number one demand from many circles from adults to children. I hope this project can succeed and could soon realized to be enjoyed by many people.
I also think so, hopefully many participants will enliven this project, and will also many investors who are interested, this project is worth to be developed. success is always this project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

I also think so, hopefully many participants will enliven this project, and will also many investors who are interested, this project is worth to be developed. success is always this project.

I also noticed that this project deserves to get a lot of support because many people who like sports games. hopefully be able to smoothly and successfully.

RBGold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:16:00 AM by RBGold

I also noticed that this project deserves to get a lot of support because many people who like sports games. hopefully be able to smoothly and successfully.

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts on RankingBall!
We're trying our best to make this project work for every sports/esports fans. Hope you can join on board with us  Cheesy

....RankingBall..⚽️
TOKEN SALE Starts May 21st!
⚾️....RankingBall..
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

We're trying our best to make this project work for every sports/esports fans. Hope you can join on board with us  Cheesy

....RankingBall..⚽️
TOKEN SALE Starts April 23rd!
⚾️....RankingBall..

Many who support your project in order to increase more likely we will see the development of this project in the future if it is getting good I believe that it would be much more supportive and join this project.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

....RankingBall..⚽️
TOKEN SALE Starts April 23rd!
⚾️....RankingBall..

Many who support your project in order to increase more likely we will see the development of this project in the future if it is getting good I believe that it would be much more supportive and join this project.

Hey, thank you for your interest in RankingBall!

Please, feel free to join us on our social media to always be up to date with the latest news and announcements:

Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/RankingBall
Telegram Public Channel: https://t.me/RankingBallPublic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RankingBall
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4OeNKaFyJdrUIBPbkvOYg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RankingBall-410057692761968
Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Hey everyone! Grin

ICOBench just listed RankingBall on their site with a great 4.3 out of 5 score!

Have a look at the website here:
https://icobench.com/ico/rankingball
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

Greetings community!

We started with the opening day of MLB season!

Check out our play site: https://play.rankingball.com

Also, if you have not already, join us on Telegram to always be up to date with the latest news and announcements.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest in Rankingball!  Wink
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

Did you know that RankingBall has been running open beta tests for four years? These beta tests have taken place during sporting events in some world-renowned leagues such as the English Premier League, Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association. This time spent testing and developing the product puts RankingBall an estimated two years ahead of its competition.

Read more about this exciting project here: http://rankingball.io/

Don't forget to download the Whitepaper, available at the above site.
ChristopherHolan

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

Yes. I like RankingBall. It is interesting!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: