Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ITA] Italocoin *** Is Secure. Private! Untraceable ***  (Read 7514 times)
noreit

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

Mined at pool with 3,5kh...got some pending already but its not much. I will see.
italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

If you're mining at the pool, please take a look at Pool Blocks page, coin maturity is 60 blocks, as with many cryptonight coins. As of now, maturity time is more than 3 hours, meaning, you'll see your first pending coins after that time.

Thanks for the help, if you're a coder or you would be interested in helping with the coin please let me know.

Regards

http://Syfer.network (SYFR) is an anonymous cryptocurrency Smart Contracts Platform. Utilizing bleeding edge Homomorphic Encryption as a Layer 1 solution.
jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:07:37 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 01:17:02 AM by jamgd

something doesn't feel right about this...network hash is 424kh, the official pool hash is 120kh....however, the official pool is finding every block...so what is with the extra 300k hash power?

Also, the blocks were maturing after 3 hours, now it's 6 hours...I just started mining about 3 hours ago, I'm not expecting anything to come into pending until then, but why are the blocks taking longer to mature?

P.S. no miner likes waiting to see what they are making...6 hours to discover how much is excessive...also, the pending should show what is being made pre-maturity...most of us like to see this. We are already putting faith into the coin by moving rigs into your direction, but we (most miners) like to see how many coins we are bringing in quickly as we never trust the calculator...I understand that the coin doesn't have value but we look at the coins and we have algorithms that help us to decide to stay on a coin pre-exchange or move to another. I need a bigger incentive outside of being new to stay on your coin...you have us for the next 24 hours, after that, I hope to see more information on your company.

I have 5 rigs or 21kh aimed at this coin, but I'm losing patience waiting to see what I will actually make. Most pools will show pending balance (pre-mature) available balance (matured) and paid balance (sent to wallet), please consider this.

Thanks and good luck!

edit: now 7 hours, too inconsistent...not enough info...I dropped a few rigs, now just one rig...hope you do well but I really don't like waiting so long to see what I may or may not get.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

Hi dev,

Can you open a discord channel for better community discussions?
reeyon

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

Dev,

Am i confused or you?

on the web , it stated.

Code:
Italocoin specification

Block time: 430seconds. It takes 430seconds to check the authenticity of a transaction and process it. This time is used to apply cryptographic algorithms, and make the payments secure.

on github source, it state:

Code:
#define DIFFICULTY_TARGET_V2                            430  // seconds
#define DIFFICULTY_TARGET_V1 430 // seconds - before first fork

So, the target block time is 120sec or 430sec?  Huh

Also, decimal point would be "12" instead of "8", are you just copy & paste from somewhere else?

Code:
#define CRYPTONOTE_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT 12
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

I could have started this project as a airdrop, bounty, or ICO but i don't want to make people lose money if the project fails!

Regards Ilie

I think you do not know exactly the meaning of these words.
ICO - initial coin offering - dev offers investors some coins for money to fund the development. - And that is what you meant I guess and it is ok.

But if you do an airdrop or bounty for something then you are the one who pays coins to the community and not community to you.

So if you want the community coin you should be prepared to do some airdrop and be ready for bounties to make your community bigger and happier Wink

italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Dev,

Am i confused or you?

on the web , it stated.

Code:
Italocoin specification

Block time: 430seconds. It takes 430seconds to check the authenticity of a transaction and process it. This time is used to apply cryptographic algorithms, and make the payments secure.

Code:

Also, decimal point would be "12" instead of "8", are you just copy & paste from somewhere else?

Code:

Hi reeyon,

I'm not confused at all from the coins end, i researched for months before the release, the pool is the one that confuses me, i need to see where is the bug if is one: why the pool shows 60 seconds block time, as you can see in the coins configuration the block time is 430 seconds and DECIMALS are indeed 12, sorry about decimal mistake, you have to understand that i'm one person, i'm currently looking for people to volunteer to this project, in this way more hands ca do better job!

Maybe i'll have to do airdrop or bounty, the project will be successfully i am sure of that! This is initial release is normal to find bugs and different problems, but with time this coin will be big!

http://Syfer.network (SYFR) is an anonymous cryptocurrency Smart Contracts Platform. Utilizing bleeding edge Homomorphic Encryption as a Layer 1 solution.
italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

something doesn't feel right about this...network hash is 424kh, the official pool hash is 120kh....however, the official pool is finding every block...so what is with the extra 300k hash power?

Also, the blocks were maturing after 3 hours, now it's 6 hours...I just started mining about 3 hours ago, I'm not expecting anything to come into pending until then, but why are the blocks taking longer to mature?

P.S. no miner likes waiting to see what they are making...6 hours to discover how much is excessive...also, the pending should show what is being made pre-maturity...most of us like to see this. We are already putting faith into the coin by moving rigs into your direction, but we (most miners) like to see how many coins we are bringing in quickly as we never trust the calculator...I understand that the coin doesn't have value but we look at the coins and we have algorithms that help us to decide to stay on a coin pre-exchange or move to another. I need a bigger incentive outside of being new to stay on your coin...you have us for the next 24 hours, after that, I hope to see more information on your company.

I have 5 rigs or 21kh aimed at this coin, but I'm losing patience waiting to see what I will actually make. Most pools will show pending balance (pre-mature) available balance (matured) and paid balance (sent to wallet), please consider this.

Thanks and good luck!

edit: now 7 hours, too inconsistent...not enough info...I dropped a few rigs, now just one rig...hope you do well but I really don't like waiting so long to see what I may or may not get.

Hello jamgd,

sorry about the delay, first things first thanks for your time and help in keeping this coin working, every miner helps a lot and i'm glad that there are a lot of us out there.

I have fixed the pool, set the right block time which is 430 as stated in initial release, the pool had a problem and had block time 60 seconds that's why there are many payments no able to be paid.

I researched a lot on coins end but not much on pool, i made the pool as initial pool and expect some experts to make better pools.

Now let me explain you why you see some problems:

Code:
network hash is 424kh, the official pool hash is 120kh....however, the official pool is finding every block

That's because the pool pulls 120KH like a 1 single computer, the network is 424KH with lets say 100 PC's which the pool by itself pulls more than any single PC, and there is one more thing, called LUCK that means that if you are lucky even you with lower hash rate can catch a block, the first that catches the block gets the reward. Hope i explained well this one, my English skills are not the best as you may notice.

Code:

That's because the difficulty rises and it needs more power to resolve the algo, we need to make more marketing and bring more MINERS in! Now that i fixed the pool's block time which is 430 this should solve the payments problem within some time.

Code:

At the moment the configuration of this POOL is not set to show pre-mature, i will work on it and make it happen ASAP!

Code:

I really appreciate your help, i'm sorry for the delay but please understand that i'm one single person, i need more people to handle different tasks, are you a coder/marketer expert? If so, do you want to volunteer to help with the coin?

Just so you know, i will never give up on this coin, i will work on it FOREVER!

I'm compiling the GNU WIN64 wallet and Ubuntu dev, i will promote this coin on other forums to, if more people would promote it would be GREAT! I will add this coin on the Market ASAP there are a few sites that i think we can get this coin on.

Regards Ilie

italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

I could have started this project as a airdrop, bounty, or ICO but i don't want to make people lose money if the project fails!

Regards Ilie

I think you do not know exactly the meaning of these words.
ICO - initial coin offering - dev offers investors some coins for money to fund the development. - And that is what you meant I guess and it is ok.

But if you do an airdrop or bounty for something then you are the one who pays coins to the community and not community to you.

So if you want the community coin you should be prepared to do some airdrop and be ready for bounties to make your community bigger and happier Wink

I may do a bounty or airdrop i'm not sure as of now, the coin is performing pretty well, better than i expected on a initial release without bounty or airdrop! The first thing to do is to bring more people on board, we need marketers/developers and moderators, are you interested to volunteer?

Hi dev,

Can you open a discord channel for better community discussions?

Here it is

https://discord.gg/thUzmtm

Regards Ilie

reeyon

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Dev,

Am i confused or you?

on the web , it stated.

Code:
Italocoin specification

Code:

Code:

Hi reeyon,

I'm not confused at all from the coins end, i researched for months before the release, the pool is the one that confuses me, i need to see where is the bug if is one: why the pool shows 60 seconds block time, as you can see in the coins configuration the block time is 430 seconds and DECIMALS are indeed 12, sorry about decimal mistake, you have to understand that i'm one person, i'm currently looking for people to volunteer to this project, in this way more hands ca do better job!

Maybe i'll have to do airdrop or bounty, the project will be successfully i am sure of that! This is initial release is normal to find bugs and different problems, but with time this coin will be big!

Hi, understood that and appreciate that too.
I can see you have set the "coinDifficultyTarget"= 430 at the pool config( this is correct)
Thank you for the updates.
jamgd

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Thanks and good luck!

Hello jamgd,

sorry about the delay, first things first thanks for your time and help in keeping this coin working, every miner helps a lot and i'm glad that there are a lot of us out there.

I have fixed the pool, set the right block time which is 430 as stated in initial release, the pool had a problem and had block time 60 seconds that's why there are many payments no able to be paid.

I researched a lot on coins end but not much on pool, i made the pool as initial pool and expect some experts to make better pools.

Code:
network hash is 424kh, the official pool hash is 120kh....however, the official pool is finding every block

That's because the pool pulls 120KH like a 1 single computer, the network is 424KH with lets say 100 PC's which the pool by itself pulls more than any single PC, and there is one more thing, called LUCK that means that if you are lucky even you with lower hash rate can catch a block, the first that catches the block gets the reward. Hope i explained well this one, my English skills are not the best as you may notice.

Code:

That's because the difficulty rises and it needs more power to resolve the algo, we need to make more marketing and bring more MINERS in! Now that i fixed the pool's block time which is 430 this should solve the payments problem within some time.

Code:

At the moment the configuration of this POOL is not set to show pre-mature, i will work on it and make it happen ASAP!

Code:

I really appreciate your help, i'm sorry for the delay but please understand that i'm one single person, i need more people to handle different tasks, are you a coder/marketer expert? If so, do you want to volunteer to help with the coin?

I'm compiling the GNU WIN64 wallet and Ubuntu dev, i will promote this coin on other forums to, if more people would promote it would be GREAT! I will add this coin on the Market ASAP there are a few sites that i think we can get this coin on.

Regards Ilie

I wish I could help but I'm a simple miner and investor...I have 21kh back on your coin and I will do what I can to promote. I do appreciate what you are trying to do and hope you get some help soon.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
Bootmen

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

Please check my account: ipMzNudJB4HYeCeJrBqGYgcfWdDoC5EYraJeTudhGWwAbqYN2MiweD1aKyqTTkkAzJUCgXt5C6FXMdE k8tQF8oGY2c869b6DG
The blocks have already been confirmed, but I do not see any payments.

Thanks
italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

Please check my account: ipMzNudJB4HYeCeJrBqGYgcfWdDoC5EYraJeTudhGWwAbqYN2MiweD1aKyqTTkkAzJUCgXt5C6FXMdE k8tQF8oGY2c869b6DG

Thanks

Hi Bootmen,

please wait a few more hours.

Regards Ilie

italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Thanks and good luck!

Hello jamgd,

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Regards Ilie

I wish I could help but I'm a simple miner and investor...I have 21kh back on your coin and I will do what I can to promote. I do appreciate what you are trying to do and hope you get some help soon.

Thanks, you are helping already by mining! Thanks again for being with us!

Regards

italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

Hello ALL:

IF you mined on pool.italocoin.com in the past 7 Hours and your pending balance is still 0 PM me your wallet! There was a bug in the pool and some wallets may be affected!

Sorry about that.

Regards

Bootmen

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Thanks

Hi Bootmen,

Regards Ilie

I mined 27 hours in a row and the balance = 0.
And I had to have about 100 coins with 8K, I'm upset.  Embarrassed
Shaqi

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

Why high difficulty 43317119
bricktop8

Activity: 196

StasyQ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Hi,

"Block time: 430 seconds (7 minutes)"

60 confirmations for block reward means that I have to wait 7 hours to see what I mined?! Don't you think it's too much?

And with 7 min block time the transactions will take too long to get confirmed. Do you intend to do a hard-fork to lower the block time?

Good luck!

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Thanks

Hi Bootmen,

Regards Ilie

I mined 27 hours in a row and the balance = 0.
And I had to have about 100 coins with 8K, I'm upset.  Embarrassed

Hi Bootmen,

i've sent you personaly 100 coins today, your wallet was in the bug, don't mine anymore lets wait for a couple of hours and see if your wallet unfreezes, i don't get any error nothing, we just need to wait and see, sorry for this trouble, it's the pools fault, and if i don't get any error i can't tell where is the problem.

Hi,

"Block time: 430 seconds (7 minutes)"

60 confirmations for block reward means that I have to wait 7 hours to see what I mined?! Don't you think it's too much?

And with 7 min block time the transactions will take too long to get confirmed. Do you intend to do a hard-fork to lower the block time?

Good luck!

Hello Bricktop8,

i know you are looking for easy coins, but this one is not one of those, i plan to make this coin valuable, and everyone knows, harder you get something, higher will be its price on the market!

Why high difficulty 43317119

Sorry about that, the coin would die before it would start without high difficulty, you should mine some, maybe you'll be sorry latter when it will get successful. You never know

Regards

italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:35:13 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:49:30 PM by italocoin

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Pool Server Crashed and lost all data, redis once it gets shutdown it loses all data, i'm sorry about that, anyways the pool was set to pay every 30 seconds once the Coin gets to 1 ITC, most of the payments were done; I'm really sorry i can't do nothing about it.

We need to make a Stable pool so we all can be happy, i'm working with the daemon/wallets and marketing and all of that, i can't work with the pool to, i'll leave the pool running but please if you mine on pool.italocoin.com you may  risk of losing the coins, please mine here http://npool.pw/italocoin/ as is more stable than pool.italocoin.com.

I watched the pool blocks 20 mins ago and there were 26 blocks to Matur,

8 coins reward x 26 blocks we have [208 coins] that will be in miners wallet, what do we do with this coins? I don't know who mined how many hashes etc so let me know what should i do with this coins!

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: