Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Bitcointalk release its own currency ?  (Read 849 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

What do you think about the idea that the forum management creates an ecosystem through a simple cryptocurrency which is not for selling or buying ? In my opinion, it would be very enjoyable to see such an initiative from the forum management.

yes, maybe it can be done.
but what the impact and its benefits.
every idea must be based on all the elements and factors that can be beneficial to our community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

What do you think about the idea that the forum management creates an ecosystem through a simple cryptocurrency which is not for selling or buying ? In my opinion, it would be very enjoyable to see such an initiative from the forum management.
wow, this is a good idea.
the coin is useful to create an account or can be converted into merit would be great.
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

I am also a little active on another forum which is called Altcoinstalks. They have their own token which you receive for being active on the forum. I don’t think that this would be a good idea for Bitcointalk, since there are already too many shot posters on here  Grin.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

A cryptocurrency which is not for selling or buying? So what is the purposes of your proposal? It would be better if you can elaborate your suggestion my friend. Besides, creating a new cryptocurrency made by this forum is unacceptable to Satoshi Nakamoto's vision and true motive of creating this page. It might affect bitcoin's credibility and also Satoshi itself.

yes, without being able to sell and buy, as if his appearance has no purpose at all.  This will just make stuff that has no value and no function. This forum already has been own goals and could have had benefits without having to issue its own crypto.

Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

And what is the use of creating such a crypto currency? We and so it is sufficient crypto currency scam
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

I think it will work and many people will be interested in it.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

It will be a very good idea and many of us will invest in it. I think if bitcointalk release it own coin that coin will be of the great value and it might over take ethereum and others. We would all promote it free of charge and some of us may be willing to donate money for the development of such project .
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I think the existence of bitcointalk for the development of bitcoin and involves discussion in it. yes, bitcointalk became very viral and became famous for rumors saying this forum is making is shatosi.

jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

it could be a good idea. It would be like the steem coins from steemit.com where content producers get rewarded with coins if others upvote their post.

A cryptocurrency that will drive content creation and rewards contributors.

While I think it is a good idea and that the ICO would probably be a sell-out, do we really need another coin? lol

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

This doesn't make any sense in my opinion. Guy probably didn't knew Satoshi Nakamoto is the real founder of this forum. Later on left to be handled by Theymos and his team up to now.  
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

I was thinking the same. They will make a Merit coin for sure. Merit will be used for bounty reward  payments lol this will be a huge revolution. Smiley
But this will lead us to a centralized model for crypto usage. I will not support that too Smiley
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

I am also a little active on another forum which is called Altcoinstalks. They have their own token which you receive for being active on the forum. I don’t think that this would be a good idea for Bitcointalk, since there are already too many shot posters on here  Grin.

In order to control the shit posters, bitcointalk forum has launched the merit system in this way they can easily control the flow of members. Once they are controlling people will not able to upgrade their member they will stay in Jr.member until they get desired merits.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

In my opinion, the issueing of such a cryptocurrency is a reverse movement to the purpose and policy of bitcointalk. Already there are over 2000 cryptocurrencies on the crypto market. There is no need for more.
JFry83

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

The idea is far from new; I do not think that the coin of the forum will be very popular. Unless for this coin, it will be possible to buy ranks or merits.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

I dont believe that it is going to happen. This forum was created for bitcoin. And Satoshi was writing his ideas here. Of course guys who joined here in early times created their own cryptocurrency but not backed by forum. They cannot create a coin which is owned by forum. It is my opinion.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

I think the creators are probably not finding this ideal resulting from bad conception. I would be very careful with that proposed token as it would anyway follow BTC price probabl.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Though an intriguing concept, i wonder at the need and use of such a currency.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

I think that sooner or later this will be done and this token will have a good price, and if everything is properly done, it will bring great profits.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I think it will not be feasible. Because bitcointalk is a forum for exchanging information with each other. how can it grow?
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Bitcointalk´s community relased Bitcoin - if I am correct. But if they relase new coin, it is more possible that it will be fork rather than etherum token, but why? Only for hype? This probably will not happen.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: