Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] 500,000 Satoshi Giveaway for 500,000 Bets Made On Site!  (Read 6652 times)
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:59:05 PM

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 12:22:07 AM

I just checked the records, the promo is only for new users, if you created account before you won't be eligible.

The following accounts were all created from the same IP address as your computer.
Kathryn (11374)
Howell (1073)
Douglas (1071)
Carmen (1350)
LavaWave (1072)
Angelica (1078)

If they weren't created by you, you might want to try a different network

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 12:50:29 AM

1BTC
You get 0.005 BTC to start off with, you expect the average user to be able to gamble that to 1 BTC??  That's 200x the starting, and I'm pretty sure no one usually would make a 20000% profit, especally in gambling.  0.01 BTC - 0.02 BTC is more sutiable man, quit being cheap Undecided

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:00:10 AM

I cannot redeem it even though I am a legit user. I have followed and tweeted.

https://ice-dice.com/en?invite=11497

You have 0 follower, the script check if have at least 30 followers. https://twitter.com/jeffreylin_

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:01:59 AM

1BTC
You get 0.005 BTC to start off with, you expect the average user to be able to gamble that to 1 BTC??  That's 200x the starting, and I'm pretty sure no one usually would make a 20000% profit, especally in gambling.  0.01 BTC - 0.02 BTC is more sutiable man, quit being cheap Undecided

It's designed to encourage you to actually make a deposit and play a few rounds with higher wager. With 0.1 bets you will be able to withdraw in no time.

LavaWave

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:23:33 AM

I just checked the records, the promo is only for new users, if you created account before you won't be eligible.

The following accounts were all created from the same IP address as your computer.
Kathryn (11374)
Howell (1073)
Douglas (1071)
Carmen (1350)
LavaWave (1072)
Angelica (1078)

Yeah by the ID#'s, they were created when you first posted about your site. You had offered to have people try out your site, but when I posted my ID# it basically fell on deaf ears.

If its not to late I would love to try your site!

Thanks!

User ID# 1072
Name: LavaWave

Like I said, your customer service is basically non-existant. But please do tell me how I did, just because an ID# was created doesn't mean that I actually played! I will wait for the results. Thanks!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:10:48 AM

Kathryn (11374)
Howell (1073)
Douglas (1071)
Carmen (1350)
LavaWave (1072)
Angelica (1078)

Yeah by the ID#'s, they were created when you first posted about your site. You had offered to have people try out your site, but when I posted my ID# it basically fell on deaf ears.

Thanks!

User ID# 1072

Like I said, your customer service is basically non-existant. But please do tell me how I did, just because an ID# was created doesn't mean that I actually played! I will wait for the results. Thanks!

Thats actually a good point! I didn't think of that. Now i'm checking all the players created by the same IP to see if they played. You can try again with any of your accounts, if none of your account had played then you should be able to get the promo.

quin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:25:20 AM

I have 9 followers , why no 500,000 Satoshi ?
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:31:49 AM

sorry you need 30 followers, get some followers and try again. It's not very hard these days.

ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:46:04 AM

sorry you need 30 followers, get some followers and try again. It's not very hard these days.

what are you crazy? see this is what i'm saying your amaturish beta testing promo chit ain't even funny anymore!

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
LavaWave

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:51:03 AM

Kathryn (11374)
Howell (1073)
Douglas (1071)
Carmen (1350)
LavaWave (1072)
Angelica (1078)

Thanks!

User ID# 1072

Thats actually a good point! I didn't think of that. Now i'm checking all the players created by the same IP to see if they played. You can try again with any of your accounts, if none of your account had played then you should be able to get the promo.

I'll pass! Frankly dealing with your so-called giveaway is exhausting. It's really no surprise that this thread really hasn't taken off!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:01:16 AM

is this realy a giveaway ... Sad i don have twit anyway
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:09:19 AM

no,  even with twitter i got an error message!   Cry

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:13:40 AM

when I had giveaway with no strings attached people would just keep cheating, it's really mean to gain new users so I don't want to keep giving the same people free coins.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:18:56 AM

when I had giveaway with no strings attached people would just keep cheating, it's really mean to gain new users so I don't want to keep giving the same people free coins.

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:36:58 AM

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

site is provably fair, all odds are real.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:06:38 AM

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

probably fair is nonsense boilerplate the odds are not accurate as i'm one of your first investors and active beta tester, and btw you still have'nt payed me out my BTC since from the first bug i found! ~stick around you will see what happens

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:30:50 AM

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

probably fair is nonsense boilerplate the odds are not accurate as i'm one of your first investors and active beta tester, and btw you still have'nt payed me out my BTC since from the first bug i found! ~stick around you will see what happens

I did pay you for that, it was credited to your ice-dice account. Then afterwards all your trolling and begging I did not pay.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:40:41 AM

I did pay you for that, it was credited to your ice-dice account. Then afterwards all your trolling and begging I did not pay.

I sent BTC to my cryptsy account and it never showed up! You need to send that me 1BTC or i guess this is fun and games for you?  Roll Eyes

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:48:08 AM

I sent BTC to my cryptsy account and it never showed up! You need to send that me 1BTC or i guess this is fun and games for you?  Roll Eyes

that withdraw request was cancelled and I credited you the coins, which you withdrew elsewhere.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: