Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] 500,000 Satoshi Giveaway for 500,000 Bets Made On Site!  (Read 6645 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:45:11 AM

is this realy a giveaway ... Sad i don have twit anyway

when I had giveaway with no strings attached people would just keep cheating, it's really mean to gain new users so I don't want to keep giving the same people free coins.

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

site is provably fair, all odds are real.

probably fair is nonsense boilerplate the odds are not accurate as i'm one of your first investors and active beta tester, and btw you still have'nt payed me out my BTC since from the first bug i found! ~stick around you will see what happens

I did pay you for that, it was credited to your ice-dice account. Then afterwards all your trolling and begging I did not pay.

I sent BTC to my cryptsy account and it never showed up! You need to send that me 1BTC or i guess this is fun and games for you?  Roll Eyes

that withdraw request was cancelled and I credited you the coins, which you withdrew elsewhere.

not true! I sent the bitcoin to go to my other account for safe keeping, it NEVER arrived!
 Roll Eyes zzz zz z

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:11:37 AM

when I had giveaway with no strings attached people would just keep cheating, it's really mean to gain new users so I don't want to keep giving the same people free coins.

you are the only one cheating with your BETA testing dice game that has fake odds displayed !  Roll Eyes

probably fair is nonsense boilerplate the odds are not accurate as i'm one of your first investors and active beta tester, and btw you still have'nt payed me out my BTC since from the first bug i found! ~stick around you will see what happens

I did pay you for that, it was credited to your ice-dice account. Then afterwards all your trolling and begging I did not pay.

I sent BTC to my cryptsy account and it never showed up! You need to send that me 1BTC or i guess this is fun and games for you?  Roll Eyes

that withdraw request was cancelled and I credited you the coins, which you withdrew elsewhere.

not true! I sent the bitcoin to go to my other account for safe keeping, it NEVER arrived!
 Roll Eyes zzz zz z

Ofcourse it didn't arrive because I cancelled the withdraw request and credited it back to your account, and gave you more free coins.

Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:01:04 AM

Well I'm not a twitter user unfortunately, 500k  Satoshi is nice.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
antho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:43:35 AM

Well I'm not a twitter user unfortunately, 500k  Satoshi is nice.
500k  Satoshi is 0.005btc
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:49:38 AM

WHY do you HAVE to make it with twitter, most people dont have one -_- including me....

14yR2iK2XhbMr6aqaCRzFARem92WuLsZsL

Thanks
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:19:12 PM

Roll Eyes zzz zz z

Ofcourse it didn't arrive because I cancelled the withdraw request and credited it back to your account, and gave you more free coins.

so it's established YOU DIDN'T SEND IT!~no you didn't and your semantics is getting old! ok now send me my BTC or we can just keep talking in circles forever? lol

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:22:47 PM

WHY do you HAVE to make it with twitter, most people dont have one -_- including me....

14yR2iK2XhbMr6aqaCRzFARem92WuLsZsL

Thanks

it was my idea, noob is trying to implement a twitter promo on his own  lmao

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:28:48 PM

so it's established YOU DIDN'T SEND IT!~no you didn't and your semantics is getting old! ok now send me my BTC or we can just keep talking in circles forever? lol
Dude. Read. The coins are on your account. Just made another withdrawal request.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:54:30 PM

Dude. Read. The coins are on your account. Just made another withdrawal request.

nope ask BigVern if you don't believe me ~ never made it to my cryptsy acct!  Cry

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:59:43 PM

nope ask BigVern if you don't believe me ~ never made it to my cryptsy acct!  Cry
Your Ice-Dice account.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:02:16 PM

Your Ice-Dice account.

which one?no i sent it out so i could not loose to the fake odds, and it never got there and this clown is playing stupid!  Roll Eyes i'm standing my ground

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:17:44 PM

Your Ice-Dice account.

which one?no i sent it out so i could not loose to the fake odds, and it never got there and this clown is playing stupid!  Roll Eyes i'm standing my ground
He clearly told you that he cancelled your withdraw from your Ice-Dice account (for whatever reason) and put it back in your account + a few extra coins. So nothing got send, ever.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:18:32 PM

Apparently I can't get the promo because nobody likes me on twitter -_-

wonder why? rotff

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

Your Ice-Dice account.

He clearly told you that he cancelled your withdraw from your Ice-Dice account (for whatever reason) and put it back in your account + a few extra coins. So nothing got send, ever.

nope he is blowing smoke!  Cry

imagereply

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:05:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/NLR114C.gif
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:09:28 PM

wow you are singing to the choir!  Roll Eyes

imagereply

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:12:38 PM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6554568448/hA49D118A/
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:13:59 PM

bullshit! proof! >>

https://www.ice-dice.com/account/twitter

The change you wanted was rejected.

Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

imagereply

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:17:05 PM

http://nothingworks.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/cropped-NothingWorks_Banner_v3.jpg
imardern

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:19:20 PM

nope ask BigVern if you don't believe me ~ never made it to my cryptsy acct!  Cry
Your Ice-Dice account.

which one?no i sent it out so i could not loose to the fake odds, and it never got there and this clown is playing stupid!  Roll Eyes i'm standing my ground
Seriously child (ASICRUS) please shut up. You are no more than 13 years old and should not be gambling for one. TWO, the owner SAID he canceled your withdraw request and the coins ARE in your ICE-DICE account. NOT your cryptsy or whatever account. CHECK your ICEDICE account and RE-REQUEST a payout if you meet the criteria to cashout. PLEASE stop flooding every thread with STUPID comments saying sites are unfair just cause you lost. THESE SITES ARE PROVABLY FAIR FOR A REASON.

/end rant
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: