Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining platform looking for feedback from expert miners  (Read 276 times)
iloveturtles (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Hello everyone,

Crowdholding is a co-creation platform, where you can earn altcoins for giving feedback and ideas to crypto startups. Recently they posted a task related to Whalesburg. The Whalesburg mining platform is a software bundle for cryptocurrency miners. All payout transactions and share calculation logs will be stored on the Blockchain.

Their task is for miners who know what they are talking about, and because of this they have launched 9 questions ranging from easy to hard. Simply give your feedback and you will receive not just Crowdholding's YUP but also Whalesburg's token. If you give the best responses you can also get a bonus amount of tokens.

Click on the link below, log in for free and give your feedback to earn tokens.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/160/whalesburg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

Good afternoon. Where else should I register? Thanks.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
iloveturtles (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Good afternoon. Where else should I register? Thanks.

You simply log in on the page through your gmail or Facebook and your profile is created, when you earn tokens it is added to your profile.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Where do I sign up? and when do I receive the tokens? Looks an interesting project and a nice platform. How long has the platform been up and running?
iloveturtles (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Where do I sign up? and when do I receive the tokens? Looks an interesting project and a nice platform. How long has the platform been up and running?

You sign up by clicking on the top right of the page in the "log in / signup" button. You can sign up via your Facebook or gmail, where it generates your profile. When you comment on the task you have to wait till it expires (they differ in time periods, mostly they are 1/2 weeks). When they have expired, the tokens are moved to your profile on Crowdholding. You will receive both YUPs (Crowdholding's altcoin which is on exchanges) and the other altcoin from the startup.

The platform has been up and running since March 2017.
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

I really like the concept, thanks for sharing!

I've signed up, best to be an early adopter than miss out! especially if it is completely free to do so.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Signed in and done, very nice platform I have already started responding to other tasks!
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Joined the platform, I really like it. I think it is a better system than bounty campaigns already. When do you receive the tokens from the tasks?
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Done it, looking forward to my YUPS, nice little platform, just needs to grow in users. Once they are getting 100's of comments per tasks, that's when it is super valuable for startups.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

Commented! I really like the platform, can you have more mining questions in the future?
Buk,uk

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

interesting to follow,
I see something very different from the mining platform,
is there a clear rule here, or if everyone can follow this (beginner),
do we have to give feedback every day or every once a week.?
hopefully I can do that, and go to the moon with the other members.
iloveturtles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Joined the platform, I really like it. I think it is a better system than bounty campaigns already. When do you receive the tokens from the tasks?

You receive the tokens once the task as expired, you can see when the task expires by looking at the task page.
iloveturtles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Commented! I really like the platform, can you have more mining questions in the future?

Hopefully! They are working to expanding the amount of startups / tasks on the platform and mining is a big part of the crypto world.
iloveturtles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

interesting to follow,
I see something very different from the mining platform,
is there a clear rule here, or if everyone can follow this (beginner),
do we have to give feedback every day or every once a week.?
hopefully I can do that, and go to the moon with the other members.

You can sign in and start earning immediately, they are thinking of incorporating some sort of gamification, but right now doesn't matter about your status and you can give feedback as much as you wish.

Although the better the responses, the more you receive so I would put some time into your responses.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

Thanks, I've started commenting on other tasks that are not to do with mining to get some more YUPS
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Why would I use this platform instead of bounties / mining? I personally pick my bounties / tokens to mine carefully because I like the project and see value in it.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Interesting questions, some of them were pretty tough, I see why you reached out to the mining community as I don't think the average crypto user would know them, but I do like a good challenge.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

Commented, thanks for putting the link up. I think that bounties will move this way rather than just using spreadsheets.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Interesting platform, I see there is a DeepOnion task added yesterday. If Crowdholding keeps having tasks like that with well known coins / tokens then they will haven problem growing.

Here is the new DeepOnion task if anyone wants to earn some Crowdholding YUP + DeepOnion Onion in one swoop!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/142/task/427/deeponion-airdrops-distribution-plan-and-future-speculation
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Interesting platform, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: