Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you use to keep track of your altcoin investments?  (Read 623 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I don't use Blockfolio as majority of people. I use coinmarket cap and exchanges like Okex. Also I use explorer and explorer bot in telegram. When new coin appears in my wallet, I get notify via telegram. No more tools I use to keep track of my altcoin investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

I often visit the coinmarket site on my phone and use the blockfolio app. It manages the altcoin that I bought. has many tracking functions. very special notice
Marteh

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

It is very important to keep an eye of your bitcoin investments(though same goes for other investments). For me, i make use of altpocket to track my btc investment; all i need do is just to input my API keys from my wallet and all my transactions are imported. It saves me a lot of time.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Currently I'm using an app called cheddur and I also check once in a while in coinmarketcap. I'm monitoring my holdings/bounty through an excel worksheet. It is very handy anyway, specially if I'm home.
xhienigat

Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

As above - do you use any websites/apps?
I use Blockfolio app if I'm using my cellphone to keep track of my investment but if I'm on my laptop I just look at them at coinmarketcap. These are two tested and also trusted and I highly recommend it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I am the holder so i determined i would hold my altcoin for 2 years i put them in cold wallet and forget them already. I do not keep track of their prices anymore, in 2 years I will review their prices
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I use this application on my cellular phone called Blockfolio. It keeps me updated on around how much the price is per coin I have an investment with. It is convenient and actually easy to use, the hard part is when you manually type in the coins you have and how much you bought it and that's basically it.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

I think cryptocompare has the best options to track your investment https://www.cryptocompare.com/. You can see all what you need, price , %, risk/reward, ROI. Easy to add new coins.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

I use this application on my cellular phone called Blockfolio. It keeps me updated on around how much the price is per coin I have an investment with. It is convenient and actually easy to use, the hard part is when you manually type in the coins you have and how much you bought it and that's basically it.
actually it's a pretty good application. And I can use it, too. I'm interested, And on which exchanges is the price of your coins being tracked?
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

I usually just check the exchanges and see my history of what I bought each coin for. I always check the price in terms of BTC, not USD. Not sure if I'll continue if BTC keeps decreasing in price.
I just check exchange on phone, too. I launched Binance app. History shows amount and what time I trade. Binance allows to set “stop limit”, system will trade automatically according to your request.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Watching your coin portfolio is easy. The greatest problems arise with tokens, especially new projects. It is very difficult to follow their listings and understand their actual price.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

CMA App is the one that I use to keep track of the investment on different altcoins. It gives the clear track of price variation with time, also with this it is possible to make the trading in an effective manner getting notifications based on the buying and selling price that we've quoted. Apart from this blockfolio also used as an alternative to keep track of the portfolio.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jukimay

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

I usually use coinstats application, in this app you can find the price in real time. and more interesting again you can monitor your loss or profit order by installing api key in exchage.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

I tracked it on my phone with blockfolio apps, bit universe, indodax and coinmarketcap.
I always put a special price to monitor altcoins that I have and I always put an alarm for certain notifications.
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

why would you need to track them so carefully? I know at what price I bought my coins, I know I'll be hodling for at least 2 more years, and I'm confident most of them will see x50 gains by then

bitcoinzen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

i use coin market cap and ccn.com to track cryptocurrency market cap and prices every 3 hours i keep checking these prices
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

I use my own Excel sheet, where I enter my portfolio manually and get prices from internet. I update the sheet daily and I can see my daily profit and losses.
I use this not only for my cryptocurrencies but also my fiat money, stocks and commodities.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

As above - do you use any websites/apps?

I find that it’s easiest and safest for me to use an offline spreadsheet to keep track of all my altcoins. I prefer not to have that information on the internet where it could potentially be at some risk.

Being well organized in whatever way works for you is important so you don’t lose track of your assets and to keep things in order for tax time.
lilifcik

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

I'm using Blockfolio. I'm glad. It would be nice if features such as alarm feature came. There is a large coin fan. It covers many stock markets. the updates are nice. the overall usage intensity is also in this program.

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

yeah, i just use blockfolio to track the prices of the altcoins that i am following, that is the only thing that i am doing at the moment, so no.. maybe i do not have much stuff but that is enough for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: