Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Payment  (Read 505 times)
volckid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

The bounty will be paid after the end of project ico
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

Hello everybody, i've got a question related to the payment of Bounty Program. My stakes are write in the spreadsheet but in my wallet there isn't nothing. Some idea? Thank you.

As I know, payment of bounty stake are quite long to wait.
Earning in bounty is not that kind of easy for like us begginer.
We should wait for our rewards to come. It usually last until 1 to 2 weeks for our rewards to come, you should have patience for you to earn more in bounty.

Keep an eye in latest legit bounties.
Happy hunting!
Kaliya

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Bounty is a payment or rewards often given by a group as an incentive for the accomplishment of a task by someone usually not associated with the group. Bounty is a Latin word, Bonitas meaning goodness, liberality in given or given liberally of something, a rewards or inducement of payment. Bounty is a premium or rewards especially one offered by a government. In another way round a sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

We are doing the same,me too i am regularly checking my wallet if I already have my reward.we have to be patience in waiting and I am sure we will get our good reward as soon as they are done counting.
inggithdp

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

maybe the bounty program you are working on asks you to complete the KYC or ask the token claim to get into your wallet. if you do not do the rules listed token / coin does not go into your wallet. so it's best if you do bounty you read the rules first so that does not happen this thing
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

That's normal for bounty as stakes were already displayed in the spreadsheet with its total number of tokens you are about to received but it takes time for the team to distribute it so just relax and wait for it. For the meantime, you can also join their telegram channel to stay updated and ask admins and devs there.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Most of the payment and some airdrops I joined, it says there token distribution and free token are distributed ONE month after the ICO end, did you notice that line?
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

You just need to find info on the official telegram, also ask the Bounty Manager who manage the bounty. Usually payment does take a long time, depending on the team and others who manage ICO.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Bounty is a payment or rewards often given by a group as an incentive for the accomplishment of a task by someone usually not associated with the group. Bounty is a Latin word, Bonitas meaning goodness, liberality in given or given liberally of something, a rewards or inducement of payment. Bounty is a premium or rewards especially one offered by a government. In another way round a sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal.

Ok very nice, looking forward to joining some!
artur88sic

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Is it real to lead about 30 bounty? I  think its a good profit)
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

Rewards may be received if you will not monitor in the bounty telegram you are participating with. You must always check the telegram and claim the administrator that you did not receive the token in your wallet so that they will be aware and make actions for it.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Hello everybody, i've got a question related to the payment of Bounty Program. My stakes are write in the spreadsheet but in my wallet there isn't nothing. Some idea? Thank you.
Let me give you some advice newbie! It is not difficult to ask question but doing some observation or reading all the details in a bounty thread is not also hindrance for you.  Most of us must be responsible in first place comprehending in what we read. What I'm trying to say is doing some research instead of asking questions again and again is not a good habit. To be able to make a good start we should be resourceful in order to make huge success in what we are doing so basically we should remember to explore things before asking question. Hope this can be helpful for you starting doing bounty campaign. Welcome  Smiley
danielkruchin

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Sometimes you need to wait long months for payments, or even forever..
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Pembayaran dan distribusi token adalah setelah ICO dan biasanya dalam sebulan, saham yang Anda lihat di spreadsheet adalah seperti poin yang Anda dapatkan untuk minggu ini tetapi tidak akan datang setiap minggu di dompet Anda, tetapi beberapa karunia melakukannya, jadi Anda perlu membaca dengan hati-hati aturan karunia sebelum bergabung!
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

Usually companies pay after the end of the bounty token will be send to your wallet after 2 15 days to 1 month it all depends on the rules of the company. Many pay after the end of the ICO and exit on exchange. I now participate in the bounty tokengo for example , all my earned coins can I withdraw from my account to wallet after ICO. So that all pay differently.
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I think it will be better to ask to bounty manager mate....
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Here's a good resource for Bounty Programs and referral Programs.

www.icobountyprograms.com

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

It is usually at the end of an ico that money is distributed. However, it is important that you submit your work according to the rules given.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: