Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clairvoyant approach versus analytical in investment decision taking on Cryptos.  (Read 243 times)
StephaneM (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

And why do we need to mix-up psychic abilities and shits with investing again? Does it yield any interesting results that are really concrete and not some lucky happenstance? No? Then why practice it? Anyone can claim that their success is due to this 'clairvoyant' approach, but how effective is it really? Does it provide anything superior from an sensible analytical approach? Why risk money on something that has a high probability of not working? Too many questions, but honestly you've only read too much Nostradamus' predictions and shit.

Btw, nice website.

I appreciate your view. I do not read Nostradamus, I have clairvoyance abilities that I worked on for many years and tested me again and again and again and always researching to increase my accuracy level...
I am just sharing freely what I got...

Thanks for your comments.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

What is your opinion on clairvoyant prediction about futures prices versus analytical/fundamental prediction ?

Do you go for : whatever it is as long as  the results are good ?
This is the one. There you go. That's what I tend to do most of the times. But what a good trader should actually do is that he should make the best of his loss. If he is in a loss for example, he must find a way to make that loss a profit. Or he shouldn't get a loss in the first place but that would be really hard to establish.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
StephaneM (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

End of the year 2018 :

Btc : 50,000$
ETH : 10,000$
ADA : 5$
Monero: 5000$

The probability of that happening is low today...

Let's see...

Adjustement will be made real time on the www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com
StephaneM (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

What is your opinion on clairvoyant prediction about futures prices versus analytical/fundamental prediction ?

Do you go for : whatever it is as long as  the results are good ?
This is the one. There you go. That's what I tend to do most of the times. But what a good trader should actually do is that he should make the best of his loss. If he is in a loss for example, he must find a way to make that loss a profit. Or he shouldn't get a loss in the first place but that would be really hard to establish.

On the same page, not dogmatic for or against one or the other approach, just pragmatic. If it works, accept the loss period and keep on... the key is does it work in the long run or not.
Thanks for your comment.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

The fact is, with either approach, people tend to predict the movement of the market many times up until now so the chances of them hitting the correct one are high. But if I were to choose, I'd say the analytical approach is better for me rather than a clairvoyant approach because the analytical approach has a basis on their predictions compared to a clairvoyant one.
StephaneM (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

The fact is, with either approach, people tend to predict the movement of the market many times up until now so the chances of them hitting the correct one are high. But if I were to choose, I'd say the analytical approach is better for me rather than a clairvoyant approach because the analytical approach has a basis on their predictions compared to a clairvoyant one.

I agree with you on the first point you make, very true. You can see I got psychic info both side...which is reassuring to me concerning your point.

I do not understand your last point about analytical has a basis and not the clairvoyant approach, for 2 reasons :
1- any analytical approach has to be tested over large number of data to get validated ( and people in general underestimate what is large number...) so it is the same thing with clairvoyant approach ( you can not appreciate the validity based on 10 or 20 predictions... that means nothing one way or the other....)

2- Artificial intelligence is the same for me than clairvoyance, in the sense that in both case your analytical mind is unable to understand the result. Using AI means to get at the end a "magical formula" you can not understand, but that is the beauty of it... you are researching in a much larger universe the solution, beyond the small human understanding.... the same for clairvoyance. In both case you still have to really test it with large number of events to defy randomness, to acknowledge you are on something.
So why limiting yourself only to tools you do understand ? why not expanding to a larger universe of what you do not understand but can test truly ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: