Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why facebook and twitter are too low  (Read 741 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

This is not the case all the time, there are campaigns that are giving more budget in facebook and twitter because they know there's a lot of participant in that bounty campaign.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

This is not the case all the time, there are campaigns that are giving more budget in facebook and twitter because they know there's a lot of participant in that bounty campaign.
you are right, sometimes there is a social campaign of media the allocation of reward is greater than other campaigns. but the current average reward allocation for social media campaigns is smaller than other campaigns. in my opinion it is feasible and fair, its work is also not heavy and hassle, it's just bounty manager must make policy to give the limit amount of participants in social media campaign
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

Work and social networks brings less money because you can increase the number of subscribers and friends using bots and reciprocal subscriptions. Organizers see this and allocate little money to social networks
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

On the company in social networks allocate little money because the advertising companies there are not effective. There you can increase the number of subscribers and friends with the help of bots and reciprocal subscriptions. Organizers of advertising companies see this and do not allocate a large budget for social networks.
tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I believe that it will depend on onwers' strategy in terms of developing the community.
some may think that it will be good to spread out messages via social channels such as facebook or twitter
other may consider telegram as the most effective channel
particular focus only on signature on main-stream channel such as BCT forum
in short, it will vary and based on their own strategy

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Because Facebook and Twitter are the easiest way to make competitive in the bounty companies. It takes less time and effort, and money. Look how many people involved in these companies ? With over 1,000 almost everywhere! And therefore the reward will be very small.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

I see your point, as I have noticed the stakes getting smaller and smaller for FB and Twitter but there is valid reason for this. Too much non-organic traffic there, just a whole load of false accounts with no real intention of ever supporting the projects. I have seen some of these bounty accounts for social media. Nothing but advertisements and promotions, calling every project the next big thing. No surprise that bounty managers see their value as very low.

Prove that FB and Twitter can bring in quality members and supporters, and the stakes will improve.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

I see your point, as I have noticed the stakes getting smaller and smaller for FB and Twitter but there is valid reason for this. Too much non-organic traffic there, just a whole load of false accounts with no real intention of ever supporting the projects. I have seen some of these bounty accounts for social media. Nothing but advertisements and promotions, calling every project the next big thing. No surprise that bounty managers see their value as very low.

Prove that FB and Twitter can bring in quality members and supporters, and the stakes will improve.
Yeah you are right many people are creating facebook accounts with false or bought followers to join on bounties for higher stakes but they don't have anything to do with that project because they don't have any followers so it is just a waste to pay him.And some projects have more or equal allocation as signature campaign because that may related to that kind of media.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
Merited by leea-1334 (1)

Actually, I'm a bit surprised that these Twitter/Facebook campaigns are so popular. And I don't see reasons why payments of that type bounties should be high.
People aren't using their real social media accounts for bounties. They have made profiles dedicated to bounties. Often their friends/followers are fake. It's also common that majority of their friends/followers are other bounty hunters. All content that their post using these accounts are related to bounties - shares, retweets and etc. And at once they are promoting several bounties. Tell me, what kind of audience these posts can reach? It's just a spam, you should enjoy that you are getting paid for it without complaining that earnings are too low. But I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook and Twitter will start to ban these bounty spamming accounts more active.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Already there are many answers to these question! Twitter and Facebook are the most effective way to get desired target users to get awareness about the project. There are many people who participated in the campaign for promotion but companies are allowing low % pools for the social media promotion, it is there are many other effective otherways and they are allowing higher % to them.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Stressful? Are you kidding? Facebook and twitter are the easiest task on bounties because there are softwares that you can use to schedule you posts for every week. They can also schedule it on one go from start to end of the bounty.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Stressful? Are you kidding? Facebook and twitter are the easiest task on bounties because there are softwares that you can use to schedule you posts for every week. They can also schedule it on one go from start to end of the bounty.

yes it is actually stressful to compose your own original tweets and post because you need to think of some unique original post related to the project that your promoting but most of them do only required two original/unique post per week and the remaining are just share or re tweets. so overall working on a bounty social media campaigns is somehow easy when compared to other task like signature campaigns and translation campaigns. we shoudnt be surprise at all if the allocated reward is way too small.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

They reduced due to news from the facebook banned crypto related ads and Twitter reduces the number of ads in the wall. This is reason to work in bounties with the manual intervention itself. We will be able to do it easily without big efforts.
I have not tried to use my personal facebook account promote the crypto related since I am looking to be anonymous in using cryptos. In the meanwhile ads banning everything goes wrong bro.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

I think it low allocated budget because its the easiest type of campaign.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Already there are many answers to these question! Twitter and Facebook are the most effective way to get desired target users to get awareness about the project. There are many people who participated in the campaign for promotion but companies are allowing low % pools for the social media promotion, it is there are many other effective otherways and they are allowing higher % to them.

Read all the posts above and you actually see that no, these methods are NOT the most effective way any more. In fact I do not think they ever were!

1. Effective means, you get the results you want at a good cost. But since social media followers are there happy to post cat photos and their holiday locations, these people are not going to invest in cryptos and ICOs. You pay money to show ads to these people, who are not interested. That means ineffective cost.
2. Desired target is people who want to invest, interested in cryptos, as I mentioned above, the audience is not desired. So that is why bounties are getting lower for Twitter and FB posts.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Facebook and Twitter are the easiest things to do for the bounty. In addition, there can be a huge number of people involved. In some companies, there were more than 5000. The award is distributed to such a huge audience. Plus, the total reward for participating in social networking companies is half that of participation in a signature. Therefore, the payments are very small.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

you are right, sometimes there is a social campaign of media the allocation of reward is greater than other campaigns. but the current average reward allocation for social media campaigns is smaller than other campaigns. in my opinion it is feasible and fair, its work is also not heavy and hassle, it's just bounty manager must make policy to give the limit amount of participants in social media campaign

I agree with you, Limit the number of participants more appropriate in bounty campaign social media.
in this way the possibility of gifts in the can be more
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Ive seen some projects which do give big allocation when it comes to twitter and facebook campaign but most of the time i do see big allocations on signature and translation bounty programs which i do see it as a right thing for them to make since traffic on this forum is much worth on to advertise compared on fb and twitter since we do all know that crypto traffic isnt really too great on there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:48:04 PM by bhadz

Bro, why are you triggered if the pool allocation for social media campaigns aren't that high? Simple, if you think that the rates are low then just don't join them.  This is not the first time that I'm seeing some complains about the opportunity that they got.
so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
You are demanding that much and now you don't want to get tired of doing work? If you don't want to get tired of working then you have to be the boss with your own company and business.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀