Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying XRP  (Read 3033 times)
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

I feel the only people who should have XRP are banks who plan to use it for settlement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Buying 60,000 XRP for 1 BTC or 30,000 for 0.5 BTC
XRP has managed in the last few days what most coins /at least/ of the top 50 have failed for a long time. Thanks to its extreme growth, XRP managed to take off from the second place Ethereum for a moment. The report of the planned start xRapid was the first impulse to the growth of XRP. Running xRapid could, however, be another boost to XRP. So i would recommend buying XRP in your case, but it's up to you. But i would do it so that you buy only for 0.5 btc and 0.5 btc to let in stock.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Now Ripple leading on the market with 55% growth. Project turn situation better by one night with news about xRapid providing. I think the price will only grow because a lot of traders wants to get a sweet slice in the future.
ripple coin is ambiguous. when the positive news comes out, it is just a pump and comes back and does not give a steady growth. so when investing in this coin, you should always keep your finger on the button to be in time to sell
It's more like a competition to take over than to use the gadgets that XRP offers. Is it true that Xrapid and Okcoin made the price fluctuate more than 100% last week. I do not rate this as factual. Anyhow, XRP or BCH today brings a lot of confidence in investors. This may be the beginning of the market recovery.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Ripple seems to be alive again today and begins to move the price up. I hope that we will lead again serious growth!
The ripple hype is not a proper way to  raise in the market. because it jumps to 25 percentage of postive result in a suddenly so it is increase the dought of future members. Last month it is totally affected in the market because 50 percentage of the value was drop in the market. So Ripple is highly risk platform but some peoples are says big whales are buying the number of Ripple in last week so it is reflected in the market. So current scenario we must stay away in this platform.

entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

I missed the party, congratulations to the XPR holder and EXRP buyer.
I am a little surprised with those who know this signal, they should share tips to get an xrp type pump. maybe next ETH?
adkwini

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Why buy XRP??? You either save your bitcoins or invest in something that is NOT xrp
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

XRP experienced a fantastic hike a few days ago when my capital still had to hold on NANO, ADA and EOS coins. hopefully XRP still has great potential for the exchange so I can add it to my next portfolio
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

you could buy xrp because it price is increasing now but  you can invest half of bitcoin on xrp and rest of bitcoin you should hold, this is my suggestion,then your choice.

naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

XRP isn't a real cryptocurrency,  I would stay away from it, ripple is the coin that is backed from the bankers.  So its not even decentralized like how bitcoin is.
disantes

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

wish if i have this chance

D5zHUrjLZSK8AjkzUwvRoNqbbxmfN51tAn
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Be aware that founder can start liquidate some own XRP... this is the case like happened with Litecoin.
Please be careful!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Ripple is a highly liquid asset. I would not be surprised if by the end of the year we take away the price of 10 dollars !!!
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

There was news that Ripple is making partnership with one of top 10 banks in USA, and that caused price to rise.
https://ripple.com/insights/pnc-bank-embraces-blockchain-and-joins-ripplenet/

I'm not really sure if that price rise is permanent, but hope it will rise again, considering that I bought my Ripple for more then 1$, and now it is ~0.5$

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

very happy to see the competition xrp and eth. xrp unexpectedly rose very significantly last week. eth had lost in coinmarketcap, I think xrp started to come down and form a new chart. it's time to buy back.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Why buy XRP??? You either save your bitcoins or invest in something that is NOT xrp
why did you suggest invest in bitcoin and other altcoin? Everyone has their own choice, whether it's choosing bitcoin, Ripple or another altcoin. The most important thing is they have a confidence that the investment will grow and get a big profit. Did you see the recent XRP growth? if then, you shouldn't isolate people who choose Ripple.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Buying 60,000 XRP for 1 BTC or 30,000 for 0.5 BTC
XRP has managed in the last few days what most coins /at least/ of the top 50 have failed for a long time. Thanks to its extreme growth, XRP managed to take off from the second place Ethereum for a moment. The report of the planned start xRapid was the first impulse to the growth of XRP. Running xRapid could, however, be another boost to XRP. So i would recommend buying XRP in your case, but it's up to you. But i would do it so that you buy only for 0.5 btc and 0.5 btc to let in stock.

Wow,,, so there are people who actually believe that if price goes up in the extreme, then the coin is better than Bitcoin or other altcoins? Do you even realize this is called a pump? And right now we are seeing a dump? If you create billions of tokens, and most of them are locked up or being held by founders, like XRP, of course you will have second place with all the marketing.

You are totally kidding yourself if you think this makes it better than other coins.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

I missed the party, congratulations to the XPR holder and EXRP buyer.
I am a little surprised with those who know this signal, they should share tips to get an xrp type pump. maybe next ETH?

Nobody doesn't know which coin to be pumped but even we cannot able to buy all the coins which are pumping. So it always good for the people who hold their XRP till now, but people who bought the XRP at the 3$ value will hold their coins.
jcojci

Activity: 686
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Don't be too late to buy xrp if you are sure the price can increase and make sure you can buy at the lower price. I still wait for the ripple to increase higher and I wish that the price can break 10k satoshi again so I can try to make the profit like before. But maybe it will be difficult to rise higher because the market now still waiting for a good moment to increase.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

I recommend, it would be better if you buy half of XRP. and half of the btc you hold will be better for you to hold.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: