Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1770 times)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

I choose companies for social networks with only a large bounty budget, otherwise there is no point in working for $ 20-30 three months. Even with a large budget, the distribution gets a little

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
I totally agree! Very little pay for the social network! I spent six months doing them, but eventually stopped, as very little money and a lot of Scam! Now give a one-only signature!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Agamatal123

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

I wonder why facebook and twitter allocation was too low. Compare to signature campaign. This have not to be done. Facebook is more complex than signature. I think they should mage the both as equal.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Now the situation is clear when bounty campaigns on social networks involve residents of poor countries. They have a lot of subscribers, yes ... But they dont need as much money for life as the residents of the countries of Europe, for example. Customers (projects) understand this and they have nothing to pay more for such work, when I can make it for pennies of the inhabitants of poor countries. It remains only the signature, videos and translations ...
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

I agree with your question is currently for the rewards of Facebook and Twitter is not much and not worth the work we are every day promoting and reporting every week I hope the managers can add prizes to bounty sosmed so that we all the spirit to do the task in the project you. I hope this is heard by msnajer thank you.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

I do not agree with your opinion, maybe you got a bit of a bet from social media that happened because your existing account has minimum qualification to follow campaign.
average social media campaigns ranked third from signing and translation campaigns.
there are still many campaigns that position them under social media campaigns.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

This is just my IMHO but only very few people have real organic subscribers that will read all his reposts. In reality, this is useless to pay for bots. People with real people cost another sum of money.

Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Because Facebook and Twitter is easy to do Bounty, so that the pool of it is too small. If you want to receive the big rewards, you should join the content or youtube campaign, it usually be allocated 30% of total pool
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Social media campaigns are too low right from the beginning so we cant expect much from social media campaigning more we can expect from signature campaigns that is where more conversations happen for ico programs
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I must confuse, the pools for Facebook and Twitter are just too low compared to the efforts put in during weekly reports
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

If you do try to look out on how they do allocate bounty allocation percentage on any bounty program you would really able to see most of them do have smaller percentage compared into other programs which I do see it was just right to have that range. The thing here as an advantage for a bounty hunter joining social media program bounties is that it is just really easy to have this task which it do always have the tendency to have lots of participants which will normally make the potential income lesser.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Do not say nonsense. Developers describe the requirements and conditions of the company's bounty, you decide whether to agree to this job or not. I'm not sure that you can change anything in the distribution of the reward, it's pointless.
Your statements really makes sense. We all know that Twitter and Facebook have the lowest allocated amount of budget among all types of bounties. The management allows it for the reason that these social media sites are commonly used by people and if they allocated the big amount on it, the rewards will be split in too much people and the effect on it's price will be worse once those participants sell it immediately.
Frederigs

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I think there have been a number of campaigns that have large allocations for social media but not because they are big and small, this can also be caused by too many participants participating in the Facebook and Twitter campaigns until we get very little payment
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

yeah, I think facebook and twitter payment is not enough for us. so sad but if I see the allocation is ok and reasonable

I think there have been a number of campaigns that have large allocations for social media but not because they are big and small, this can also be caused by too many participants participating in the Facebook and Twitter campaigns until we get very little payment

I agree with you, the small payment is not because the allocation but it is because of too many participants

Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

facebook and twitter allocations pool were poor they were the most sectors of a project to reach investors
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Hey. While you are satisfied with the payment, you can participate. Simultaneously wear a signature.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
iclakayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

We do not get much from social networks because there are so many bots. Someone does everything with their hands, and someone automates all processes
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Some campaign have project up to 50% for twitter and facebook but the share is too low - its because too many participant join the campaign. I think it because Tw and FB is too easy to work on it so many people working to try to earn the token.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

We do not get much from social networks because there are so many bots. Someone does everything with their hands, and someone automates all processes
I see too many bots in social campaigns. In 2017, there will be only about 200-300 participants in social campaigns. But now there are more than 3000 people involved in each campaign.
And social campaigns often have no benefit because 80-90% of people who use facebook and twitter are not interested in crypto and ICOs. So the best advertisement at bitcointalk is enough

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Recently, on the contrary, I see an increase in the percentage of payments to participants in the ICO generosity campaigns in facebook and twitter compared to ICO signature campaigns. Earlier in the ICO signature campaign, basically 20 to 40 percent of the total pool in the ICO generosity campaign was allocated, but now these rates have dropped from 10 to 25 percent, and rarely 30 times. At the same time, payments in these social networks have increased and quite often already become more than an ICO signature campaign. At the same time, the total number of ICO projects almost doubled. For bounty hunters, this is a bad trend.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: