Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10428 times)
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

That's a tough one; it's definitely an early adoption model for profit, but what sort of regulations can be put in place? How would you define the "Best" participants? Likely any system would only make it suitable for long-term participants/members of some group and only serve to discourage anyone who is just entering the community.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Yes, bounty camapigns are more and more popular. But now it is not easy like earlier to get big profit. So if new people will be want achieve satisfact profit, will be must hard working for this. In my opinion it will not be problematic for us
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Never going to happen, but what will happen is those who are in areas that have higher costs of living will cease to do them. It is like any industry, if you can't make enough money people move on. And this is no different, the equilibrium will be found constantly, and will always be evolving to find a new equilibrium.

CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Too many participants ? I must disagree with you , we are no yet on the mainstream of bounties , ICO's and so on. After we gonna reach this stage , we are gonna see some really awesome bounty programs with a lot of participants in all the bounties.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Actually, there are bounty campaigns which limits their participants. Though it is not that big of a deal really. Investors would tend to invest and, can, at the same time join bounty. They know too well that if they do believe the project then it is better to throw your money than catching some free small money being partitioned in different campaigns to a lot of participants. Also, participants would tend to find another campaign if they think there are too many participants already so in other words it tends to limit themselves rather than implementing something to limit them.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

People are looking for free money, or making cryptocurrency as their work. If you think that you will gain less with so much participants, then you should look for an ICO with no participants, sharing our knowledge and source of income is not bad, you just need to do their job and do yours.
Investors joining bounties are their freedom to do so. But most investors are people who earned from cryptocurrencies and bounties too.

Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

ya you are absolutely correct as because more and more people are joining the bounty there should be some regulations.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

Hello community!

since bounty campaign has an allocation per campaign (twitter , facebook, signature ) i think it is hard to limit those participants because that allocation will be divided into the number of participants so there is nothing wrong with that especially the allocation is high.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

I'm sure it's not a problem for the marketers of ico. Of course, many of the participants are very good at promoting their brand, product. That is very important in the success of the ico campaign. In other words, many people join the bounty and I'm sure many of them invest in that ico. I was one of them.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

I don't think it's a problem as way too many campaigns popping up everyday, and still many people in the crypto world not fully aware about bounty campaigns. Probably it's better to look into translation and content campaigns as they require more work = less participant.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Hello community!

Yes, i also notice that bounty hunters were increased dramatically, unlike in the last few months,
I guess it depends always in the bounty manager if he/she has a stricter rules,
As the bounty is based on stakes, more participants means more stakes and the own stakes versus the total stakes will be decrease hereby getting lesser tokens,
Some of the bounty managers, only wants older accounts in avoiding spam accounts, also some managers limits the participant in able to receive a decent reward upon distribution.
I guess we cannot control it, and the best thing to do is to pick a good bounty manager with good ICO,
It is better to use your time finding a good bounty manager and development of ICO rather than joining all the bounties

quarkchain.io
dreamerXXI

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

Don't worry, we are still in the early days. Even though it seems like we have gone mainstream, we are still in the very early stages of cryptocurrencies, ICOs and thereby bounty programs.

I don't see how investors will be discouraged, because they can join the bounty programs too and at the same time invest.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

I don't think it's a problem as way too many campaigns popping up everyday, and still many people in the crypto world not fully aware about bounty campaigns. Probably it's better to look into translation and content campaigns as they require more work = less participant.
But, i have different perspective.
Bounty that we get decreased day by day because many Alt-Account joining that make allocation small
I admit Translation and Content is hard to do, besides many user try to Claim our Work with False-acquisition.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Hello community!

On the contrary, from project owner's point of view, the more participants in a bounty campaign will benefit for them.
More participant = more outreach = more potential investors
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Hello community!

My opinion is that you're just getting selfish with the rewards. Though people that are potential investors will still be invest because if you do believe in the block chain technology then investing would be the best way to earn profits.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 05:11:03 PM by bundo

Without the existence of bounty hunter, Of course,,, Any project as good.  Any ICO concepts they bring will not get to investors. More and more the bounty hunters mean the world of crypto is widespread and the public participates.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Bounty and too many participants will have competition in ICO projects to get bonuses. Therefore, ICO project participants should have good knowledge and they need to promote the brand in a positive and effective way. At the same time, ICO project participants will need other ideas that are beneficial to the project and contribute to the development of the project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Oh, nice discussion here!  Cool Thank you all for your opinions. Maybe situation will be better if ICO be more successful - there will be more investors - more bounty hunters, but nowadays crypto is crashing and also interest in ICO is lower.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

This is so very timely now. Bounty is also starting to become famous because even investors are joining to earn free more coins. It would be in favor of the project than to participants. It does not matter to me as long as I get paid for what I have worked for. Maybe soon it will be regulated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: