Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10428 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Good thoughts but how ICO hoders can define the best one?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinhbiplus

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

I think that this is not a problem. The number of new projects is increasing every year. The number of participants is also growing. Do not worry about it.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

The selection of the best participants depends on how the campaign manager made the rules that can produce the best bounty participants, I do not really pay attention to how many campaigners, but more to choose a good project to invest2

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

more participants are better for the success of the project itself.
but for the distribution of his rewards seem a little bit, because of the allocation for the bounty jumlaj is shared for many participants.
there are positive and negative values.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

indeed, bounty campaigns is not strict about the numbers of bounty participants.
but bounty participants has also their rights to join those bounty campaigns. as long as there is no restrictions or limit for it it wont stop bounty participants to join.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

Tell me how can you choose a best participant on social media campaign? Most participants do the same thing so it's hard to choose among them.

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Bounty programs have lot of participants but the way popularity of Bitcoin is increasing more and more people are adopting to cryptocurrency and in future there will be all the more participants in bounty campaigns

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

A lot of participants is good for the project because they want to spread the news as far as possible and having a lot of participants csn certainly help. It's different though for the participant because they will get less reward than before. I think the project has to be more strict in their rule to raise the quality of their project and prevent a lot of people from cheating.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

Hello community!

i don't think so. Not everyone can join twitter and facebook campaign because they have to pass some rules.
twitter have twitter audit. if the new comers doesn't have real followers, they cannot eligible to participate.
And other campaign have other rules too.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

I agree with you. There should be some strict regulations in place to select good participants. There are currently too many people involved in the bounty. So the rewards will be a lot less
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

it is expected that the more participants on bounty campaigns, the less rewards you will get. because there is a certain amount of reward that will be divided to the participants. its good if we have limits for accepting bounty participants.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Hello community!

I think you can raise your ranking and participate in bounty campaigns using the stake system, because if you see the stake system will benefit you who have a high ranking, if a lot of participation is only Jr member rank then they can not get as much as you earn . Fortunately it is now very difficult to rank so it can greatly reduce new players to become bounty campaign participants.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

too many participants resulted in the allocation be divided more and more people and generate revenue that is getting a bit if the more that join. If the participant is already too much so better look for another who is still a few participants.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

At present, the ico market is very poor, so it is more reliable to participate in the reward activities than to invest in ico.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

Hello community!

because today, bitcointalk is becoming very popular, ranging from bitcoin, crypto and bounty programs.
well, now merit becomes an obstacle for many members here. I think this is very positive even though I myself feel overwhelmed to get merit. but with the merit, all can be overcome from the act of diversion like spamer and farmer
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

It is worth choosing companies with a limited number of participants, the bounty is becoming more popular every day, from this you can not escape, and thanks to Merit, on the forum doesn't earn much those below the Full member
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Tell me how can you choose a best participant on social media campaign? Most participants do the same thing so it's hard to choose among them.
Number of participants truly matters, because it's a great help in the entire process to spread authentic news about crypto. More people joining the campaign would create and attract more investors and more profit will be generated.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

A lot of participants is good for the project because they want to spread the news as far as possible and having a lot of participants csn certainly help. It's different though for the participant because they will get less reward than before. I think the project has to be more strict in their rule to raise the quality of their project and prevent a lot of people from cheating.
I think it is pretty much natural i think a lot of people are now coming in crypto currency and everyone wants to earn. it's becomes a natural thing if there is a growing number of participants. if you make limit for the number the player bounty, manager can improve bounty system for example by limiting the participation of bounty on ip address participants.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Some bounty managers started to limit quantity of the participants, living in this way only the early supporters of the project, because there is sometime not fair, if you for example can make an article in the last day of ICO and receive the same reward as a person who have made the same article in the beginning of the campaign.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Maybe you should join Bountyhive. You can participate in more than 10 campaigns at the same time. You do not have to report, so it takes only 10 minutes/week to join 10 Facebook campaigns. They have caps on the number of entries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: