Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10428 times)
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Regulations have been put in place, and it is largely dependent on the discretion of the dev team. Like regulating who can join the campaign, jr member? member? and the likes.
Also I would  disagree with too many participants, we are yet to be on the mainstream of bounties.
Maybe when we go beyond that stage shall we see really lot of participants IMO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
Merited by Blake_Last (1)

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Actually, the specific rules that may indicate a certain limit as to the number of participants in bounty campaigns fall on the particular campaign managers and not on this forum in general. There are actually managers that prefer to put a certain number of maximum participants in bounty campaigns. But there are also others who prefer to open it to unlimited number of participants. I guess it would be more appreciated by the project developers if their brand is being marketed by the greatest number of people possible. However, as bounty hunters, we like it to be the opposite because there will be few who will be dividing the award. But it would be the success of the ICO that might be affected.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

The number of Bounty program participants has increased, there is no dispute, and the reward becomes less. But, as a beginner, you can deny involvement? Remember yourself at the beginning. If you were denied participation in campaigns, there is nothing good about it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

Hello community!

Most of the bounty campaigns are using stake calculation for paying the participants so they no need to worry about how many participants,they will be happy if more participants promoting their project because they can get more reach so you can't do anything so join on more and more bounties to make more money.
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Hello community!

Well my opinion is i like too strict the ico compy about joining too many participants on alt coins, because i can see that if many participants are joined, the rewards will get too low.

AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

Currently everybody is doing Airdrop & Bounty, we cant trade in these hard times.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

This phenomenon is called "The Law of Diminishing Returns" and there's no solution for that. Bounty campaigns will probably produce less and less rewards per person as the number of people taking part to bounty campaign grows and grows.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

People have trends to find free money, so the number of people takes part in bounty campaigns is very large, and even it’s getting more and more popular, so the participants is increased a lot .That makes the bounty rewards have much restriction, or in another word it is devided to many people .But as I know that there also have some bounties that have the limitation ,therefore the participants are also limited. Moreover, I think that almost managers know this and gradually they will give regulation in their bounty.
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Hello community!

all bounty campaign are the most of rules expected.There are many people new join the social twitter and facebook campaign,they are lots of earn get money for there life.But at time bounty campaign is very hard done the the work.So bounty campaign are not too many participants at time.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Merit was introduced to forum to fight competition in signatures, and in social media i think in future will be much harder requirements of millions of followers.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Hello community!

At some projects such problemma is thought over. A lot of projects put limits on participation. That is, in each company they allow a certain number of people, after which they close the registration. These are conscientious projects. But nevertheless, recently it became not very profitable to participate in the company's tweeter and facebook. So, I advise you to switch to other types of bounty companies. For example, linkindin, reddit, bitcointalk signatures - there are always few competitors in these companies. Pay attention to them.

Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Hello community!

Yes, bounty campaign is getting more and more popular, and there are many new participants also, but it doesn't mean with more participants we earn less rewards for bounty campaign. In fact, there are many bounty campaigns which they didn't limit their participants.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Many people are joining bounty programs in the recent times because of the ability to earn free coins by doing some task.

Bounties have become popular because , it enables the newbies to get funds to be able to build their portfolio.

Its also a source of income for newbies and high ranked members in this forum as well
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Indeed, there are a lot of new participants. Especially those who are greedy enough to make bots and fake accounts just to get a lot of stakes  Angry
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

More participants joins bounty campaign because those rewards too high and everyone want it. Lots of programs have hard rules and most of people can't follow those rules and we still have high paying with those campaign. So i think we don't need to care about number of participants and we just need to follow the rules to get high rewards.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1494
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

yes, I agree with your opinion. I also feel too much to follow the bounty campaign, especially FB and twitter so that minimize the prize in the can.
but I think ico also really need bounty campaign FB and Twitter a lot because it is very helpful for his project to succeed. so I think it's a bit complicated

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

I think Too many participants represent the token value of the gift but if the percentage of the gift is so low then joining the bounty with too many participants is not good because you will do the hard work but the stakes value will be very low due to the small number of tokens given to it. pool or media.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

I still believe in bounty campaign, especially in this forum. Google has banned their ads for ICO and cryptocurrency. So, I think the only way to promote ICO project is Bitcointalk forum. I suggest you avoid joining social media campaign unless you have a lot of followers. I still believe in bounty campaign, especially in this forum. Google has banned their ads for ICO and cryptocurrency
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

I suggest you avoid joining social media campaign unless you have a lot of followers. There are many participants using bots for social media accounts. So, you will get a small reward if you compete with them. There are a lot of bounties now and participants too but i think the more participants, the more the company will benefit like in social media campaign where there are a lot of participants to spread their ICOS and they can join other's social media campaign too
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

I suppose good ICOs bounty are easily filled up, however some bounty like signature bounty do have a limit for every rank level in this forum and if most ICOs follow this rule not only on the signature but also other bounty like social media will be a good idea for the participants, so that they will be able to receive good reward. I didn't mean that you will took the chance of other bounty hunters to get rewards , what I meant to say is that the lesser number of participants is, the lesser the allocation of rewards to participants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: