Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can expect from bitcoin for the future generation?  (Read 466 times)
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Bitcoin will give a good future on the next generations. Through the bitcoin,people will have a stable living,childrens will be educated,because their parents can supports of their every needs while studying. The number of criminality cases in every communities will be decreased,and they will always obeying the laws. That's my expectation from bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bughah

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Bitcoin will give a good future on the next generations. Through the bitcoin,people will have a stable living,childrens will be educated,because their parents can supports of their every needs while studying. The number of criminality cases in every communities will be decreased,and they will always obeying the laws. That's my expectation from bitcoin.

My anticipation of bitcoin in the future will be more soaring and a great survivor of all coins in the market.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

I did not quite understand how Bitcoin could reduce crime. In my opinion this is not so, there are many cases where to steal a purse stolen a computer, beat the owners of purses.
I'm uverin, in order to avoid theft, you need to be careful not to tell everything you own!
This is a guarantee of security.
mitakatu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

We expect Bitcoin to grow stronger in the near future, bitcoin will dominate the world's currencies, especially digital money, so if we want bitcoin to become more popular
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

we can expect many things from bitcoin .in the future it will brings us a lot of great values and helps us to reach a higher level.

=it will make our life a lot easier by making the path to invest easy..
=it will help us to invest a lot of money without any problem .
=it will give us a very secure way to invest our money .
=it will bring a lot of value to our money .etc

in the future many of other things will happen that only happen for to help us invest and work in bitcoin .
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

We all are thinking for future so How bitcoin and crypto currency will impact to the future generation and what bitcoin will bring to them in future?

If ever Bitcoin did not succeed to their aim become primary use in the whole world I think this is one of the best alternative option to the people getting good income aside from stable job and business. Bitcoin actually is really great if you already experienced the good service and fastest way of all transactions, but regarding to become a primary use to the whole country it is very difficult because many circumstance that bother the operation of bitcoin so the status of bitcoin now is still under evaluation. We’ll just wait after several months on what’s the good development come up.
Morvarid89

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

It's bitcoin can become a real currency in the world and appear on all transactions around the world
3xtr3m3me

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

I would say a lot more adoption. Study showed that vast majority of new generations prefer crypto vs banks.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

I think that soon blockchain will become a normal thing as this current econonmic system were provided to us also. Not all the things at the same time, but step by step I think this will become true as we have cash right now.
josephyer

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

I expect the next price of BTC to be $50,000, but unless BTC has a big bull market, $50,000 will be a big target, which is a super target.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

We all are thinking for future so How bitcoin and crypto currency will impact to the future generation and what bitcoin will bring to them in future?

Cryptocurrency can become a global currency platform and is able to replace traditional payment methods, in the future they will able to pay for lunch with their crypto wallet without a need of credit card or cash, many things you buy and pay for day to day  that crypto could replace.
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

As we can see there's a big effect in every person what bitcoin is. Because it's a big help to their everyday life financially and in everyday routine. And because the technology is continues develop bitcoin is continues develop too.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Dancobit

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

My hope may be that bitcoin can be adopted as a legalized means of payment to continue growing worldwide, as more people are accepted, the higher the bitcoin value, the greater and increasing the effect. Wink
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

There are a lot of implications when we think about cryptocurrencies dominating the future transaction of payments as the world slowly transcends to this ideal. Cryptocurrencies, in general, are intangible and exist digitally. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that was utilized under the blockchain technology and it provided the anonymity factor into transactions. Slowly, its value became volatile which made it an investment option/alternative for the public.

What most individuals fail to realize is the potential of the blockchain technology since they focus too much in bitcoin, whereas the blockchain is where the real technology begins. It was a revolutionary invention wherein it eliminates the need for intermediaries since all transactions are build from trust. In this technology, network of computers protect each block in order to avoid the tampering of data and information (which people can easily do currently).

Since bitcoin is only a fraction from the blockchain technology, I see it as something that countries would utilize in making an alternative currency for people. Since change is inevitable and we are slowly shifting towards the digital era, I see our conventional fiat currency changing digitally once the other requisites are met and if countries would start adapting and accepting it to their system.

Again, this is the ideal situation in the future and this is what I view from my standpoint.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

it seems that what I can capture from bitcoin in the future will create bitcoin with technology that is more focused on security systems, so the development of technology I believe security is very important.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

My hope may be that bitcoin can be adopted as a legalized means of payment to continue growing worldwide, as more people are accepted, the higher the bitcoin value, the greater and increasing the effect. Wink
That's law of supply and demand. More people adopting and using it will cause bitcoin's price to increase and it's value will become higher. In some countries, bitcoin has been adopted and also declared legally as an asset for some countries and as an currency to others. The future of bitcoin is still a mystery but looking at it today which considers it still on the younger age, there has been significant amount of gain that you can appreciate not only the dips.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

well...i can make one article if i write down my entire expectation from what bitcoin or cryptocurrency would give to the future, but i will try to simplify it.
my important expection i hope cryptocurrency more developed to protect investors and holders from market volatility and price manipulation because it is cryptocurrency biggest risk.
reducing or even eliminating scam action, i know it is very difficult and its depend to us to reduce scam in cryptocurrency, even in real world investment we can find many scammers.
using cryptocurrency as daily payment, with most of countries admitting cryptocurrency as international currencies.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██