Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Airdrops???  (Read 456 times)
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Airdrops are the major cause of coin dumping at exchanges. Airdrops should be reduced or banned outrightly as it is killing the coins when they get to exchange. Airdroppers dump at the lowest rates and it causes devaluation for the coins involved
the devs of the coin is fine people dumping their coin because they get something in exchange like free marketing so its win win for both. why airdrop should be banned just because of the dumpers if these coins is doing this they are fine whatever happens to their coin.
I fully agree with you, as airdrop is essentially a cheap PR company. I don't think that the 2 percent that was allocated to airdrop and bounty companies will have any impact on the value of the coin if this project is really good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Nothing beats free lol
Lol. I understand the feelings people will always have with respect to airdrop and the funny thing about airdrop is that you may be lucky to hit a good project and in the long run you will simply get a huge profit from that little coin that one may think one has now. Also, it makes it easy holding airdrops since they are free and not much until when they are tradable for a lot more.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

for the moment a lot of disappointment with the majority all contain a scam. Indeed the truly proven pay too much but the scam is much more than that. should really be very thorough in selecting the best so that the airdrop could get big results.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

I just joined in a bounty campaign for my sake and in my opinion It is a good source or information for all beginners and for everyone who does not know about air drops. That is also the reason why I do not want to join as much tears as possible
Big Show

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

Many projects emerging airdrops at this time. But I feel that airdrops it became ineffective. Because it is now hard pressed to find a program that does a potential airdrops. Most precisely does not produce and waste of time only.
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I agree with the 6th thing, I joined a lot of airdrop and the number of scams is 90%. Maybe I'm not lucky but some people get rich from airdrop
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

for the particle a portion of disappointment with the mass each clasp a swindle. Indeed the actually proved wage very each the more on the other hand the scam is each the more annexed than that. should absolutely be extremely exhaustive in selecting the bey compare so that the airdrop could acquire copious results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: