Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Registration Live]CrowdShare Mining/LendingX2 Project[PRE-SALE 25-4-2018]  (Read 487 times)
CSMDEV (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:08:08 AM by CSMDEV

Pre-sale is live now! 50% bonus token with limited token caps!! grab it now!

WHAT IS CROWDSHARE MINING?
New-generation, Eco-friendly, CryptoMining operation, allowing you to purchasing profit share from us.

ABOUT CROWDSHARE

CSM release tokens based on a real business concept. An ICO for people who think and believe like us where cryptocurrency mining is profitable and it a long run down the road. We have team of experts with years of mining exp and trading analyst. CSM provide you the service that save lots of your problems. Noise level,maintenance,rent,high electricity,24/7 monitor miners,miners heat discharge and etc. An ICO where we believe using mining as a backend long run passive income for holders before we imply lending system. Your investment will keep growing with our management and current plans.(review roadmap/whitepaper for better understanding) CSM token value will increase slow and steady over time.

BENEFITS

-FRAUD PROTECTED
-OPERATION COSTS REDUCED
-SAFE AND FAST
-DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE SOLUTIONS
-EASY GLOBAL PAYMENTS
-EASY ENGAGEMENTS

OVERVIEW
1: As per phrase, 50% of funds target hit are used immediately on pre-order/purchasing the most profitable ASIC/gpu miners. It is to ensure payouts will be issued on time to our token holders. Payouts are issued after 3 months of active mining.
2: All miners will be powered by eco-friendly energy. We are doing our best to gain more profit for token holders and eventually let them feel we are worth investing in than other cloud mining site. We don’t sell hash rate power.
3: As a token holders, you will received payouts in ethereum/bitcoin every 3 months for as long as your token is held. Token holders are entitled to 50% proportional shares of the company’s net profits
4: Re-investing is the best way to grow. Token holders value and active mining profits are use to purchase more ASIC miners.
5: Everything we do are transparency. Token holders will received by email monthly of company’s expense and profit reports. Expense-purchases of miners/equipments/etc. Profit-Daily mining estimated profit graph.
6: We do have active team members for customers support/feedback on social media. Every movement/process are updated on fb for token holders to know. Any faqs/supports join us now on telegram channel/bitcointalk/twitter/fb or kindly email us.

OPERATING SUMMARY
TOTAL 100%
-50% Investor's profit share
-25% Dividend reinvestment
-15% Future development backup funds (Lending/Exchange/Marketplace)
-7% Operating cost and maintenance
-3% CSM Management

Token Distribution
CrowdSale Public - 84%
FOUNDER/CO-FOUNDERS TOKENS - 5%
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - 5%
CROWDSHARE TEAMS - 6%

Advantages

No cost on cooling system

CS mining facility maintains of constant temp of 20c, a ideal mining environment for mining, a major cost savings for our operation

Cheap Electricity
We operate with bulk purchase of eco friendly renewable energy in Asia. Efficiency and It enabling us to delivery more profits.

Cheap rent

Our mining facility are location in Asia, we had negotiated rental of property as low as u are expecting. Huge area that allows us to even build our own solar farm in future.

Advisor Team

An ICO with a group advisor team that is highly entrepreneurial and experienced in mining and traders.

Lifetime profit
Our dividend are reinvested to more miners and future developments. We are able to compound returns and create more and more profit for investors. Thereby investors hold on to ownership.

An opportunity to gain multiples ways
An ico which imply multiples way of creating passive dividend for investors. One investment made into few common ico, (mining,lending,exchange,marketplace) no else where you be able to see these types of returns lifetime! Join us now if you believe in the blockchain,cryptocurrency, mining is best form of accumulating wealth.

join our community group in telegram invite your friends and help us spread the words! and build a large strong community guys!
ask us anything about our project we are here always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

I like the idea , but you have couple of problems  .

- Isn't ICO based on mining at this times is not a good idea ! . The mining profitability is at its lowest since very very long time . How you plan to overcome this !
- The total amount from the profit to be distributed to users  is 75% ( 50% + 25% to be reinvest ) , there is 25% of the profit gone which I think will take away the low electricity and cheap operation with it . Let alone from this 75% only 50% will be give to investors . I do not understand why would anyone by tokens that will give him 50% profit while he can just order his equipment from amazon and start his own rig and make 100 % of the profit for him self . Can you please explain more what is the other benefits that will make anyone buy tokens and not buy his own rig , clearly the -25% not counted will be weighted with the cheap electricity and cheap operation ! .
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

I like the idea , but you have couple of problems  .

- Isn't ICO based on mining at this times is not a good idea ! . The mining profitability is at its lowest since very very long time . How you plan to overcome this !
- The total amount from the profit to be distributed to users  is 75% ( 50% + 25% to be reinvest ) , there is 25% of the profit gone which I think will take away the low electricity and cheap operation with it . Let alone from this 75% only 50% will be give to investors . I do not understand why would anyone by tokens that will give him 50% profit while he can just order his equipment from amazon and start his own rig and make 100 % of the profit for him self . Can you please explain more what is the other benefits that will make anyone buy tokens and not buy his own rig , clearly the -25% not counted will be weighted with the cheap electricity and cheap operation ! .

hi sir, a few advantages to be mention here.
buying your own rigs are much expensive ( we order miners in bundle which could get us discount)
electricity will be much expensive than us doing all this for you.( we operate using renewable energy)
it might start off slow as profit for mining now is low but who knows in a 2-3months? we do reinvesting so it getting more and miners every months
some people who just dont like the idea of having miners in their place. ( the noise lvl , maintain of miners, heat discharge and more)
csm ico is longterm vision, it not just mining we are implying here. there is lending which tokens will be issue to csm token holders at ratio 1:1 u can read more about lending on our website or join our telegram to ask us any doubts/questions... we are here to build a strong coummunity and trust, we will not encourage you to purchase our tokens or invest if you are unclear of what is going on... visit us on www.crowdsharemining.org for more info or read the whitepapers... join us on telegram community grp we have admins to help you clear doubts or more answers to your question before you even consider invest/ purchase csm token from our ico.

have a good day ahead sir!
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

CrowdShare Mining seems to be a good looking idea but i have a question on how it will give Lifetime profit can you please elaborate some more detail on this feature of your project.
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

CrowdShare Mining seems to be a good looking idea but i have a question on how it will give Lifetime profit can you please elaborate some more detail on this feature of your project.

it a multiple ways to gain profits sir. as we do reinvesting in miners. as long as mining is profitable u will get a lifetime profit for that because our target is to reach 30 000 miners or at least generate 9million profit monthly (which 50% is divided to token holders 4.5million divided by 10 million total token supply) in max 36 months just in mining as we have cheap renewable energy... 2nd way of generating profits are lending system which we will issue token csl to all csm token holders free and start our lending system in trading... basically lending system are using funds to do trades be it on crytpocurrency or forex... 3rd way is the exchange... our milestone 3 is to create a exchange our aim are those masternode coins mainly... how do we gain profit from there? coin listing fee on our exchange, trading fee, shared masternode hosting... all of that are profitable and it shared between company and csm token holders... basically investing in csm token is considering u are investors in our company which u gain profit shares. that is why we called it lifetime profit...

read the draft whitepaper for better understanding on our web sir... https://www.crowdsharemining.org/whitepaper.pdf ... join us now on telegram community we have our teams there to answer u within an hour instead of here... https://t.me/joinchat/GrEttU5JPCsQIEzE_5cSPg ...

have a good day ahead sir
megalith07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

This is which idea is developing increasingly in everyday in a world. The aggregate supply of the task looks great and most noticeable thing the cost on which this token is being offered is intriguing. Presently need to how the CSM will be promoted to reach to bigger speculators.
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

This is which idea is developing increasingly in everyday in a world. The aggregate supply of the task looks great and most noticeable thing the cost on which this token is being offered is intriguing. Presently need to how the CSM will be promoted to reach to bigger speculators.

Yes we hope to build a strong community... as it a project where we do not have backup investors or a good start up funds... we are trying our best to promoted and reach big speculators... it not easy as most of the advertise campaign need funds... we do hope there is kind people who is able to help us spread of words to more people... we strongly believe a big community support will sure make a success in this ico... thanks for your feedback and advice sir we appreciated it...
have a good day...
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3125058.0 This the link of the thread of bounty... if u meet the criteria u can't get free csm coins... if not u can wait for to purchase some csm coin when ico is official open... there is no minimum purchase of tokens in our ico... pls join our telegram grp we will answer your questions and make u 100% think we are worth investing in before u purchase our tokens... have a good day sir and spread the words of this ico to people who appreciate the project like you... thank you...
haxker007

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

it a multiple ways to gain profits sir. as we do reinvesting in miners. as long as mining is profitable u will get a lifetime profit for that because our target is to reach 30 000 miners or at least generate 9million profit monthly (which 50% is divided to token holders 4.5million divided by 10 million total token supply) in max 36 months just in mining as we have cheap renewable energy... 2nd way of generating profits are lending system which we will issue token csl to all csm token holders free and start our lending system in trading... basically lending system are using funds to do trades be it on crytpocurrency or forex... 3rd way is the exchange... our milestone 3 is to create a exchange our aim are those masternode coins mainly... how do we gain profit from there? coin listing fee on our exchange, trading fee, shared masternode hosting... all of that are profitable and it shared between company and csm token holders... basically investing in csm token is considering u are investors in our company which u gain profit shares. that is why we called it lifetime profit...

read the draft whitepaper for better understanding on our web sir... https://www.crowdsharemining.org/whitepaper.pdf ... join us now on telegram community we have our teams there to answer u within an hour instead of here... https://t.me/joinchat/GrEttU5JPCsQIEzE_5cSPg ...

Am really impressed by this project and really want to take part in pre-ico and also i will invest in your project. Do you planned to do bounties or signature campaigns for this project?
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Am really impressed by this project and really want to take part in pre-ico and also i will invest in your project. Do you planned to do bounties or signature campaigns for this project?

We will later on doing those campaigns... join us on telegram to grow our community 1st... we are not rushing things... good thingsdon't rush... we take things step by step... have a good day sir... a good feedback to us make our day better... thanks and we continue to push ourself to be on time...
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Hello CrowdShare team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

thanks sir... we will keep a lookout at your site soon...
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

i like the steemit project and as i see it would be something similar but connected with some sport stuff. There is starting some trend with sport-blockchain project so it can be good choice. good luck dev
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

i like the steemit project and as i see it would be something similar but connected with some sport stuff. There is starting some trend with sport-blockchain project so it can be good choice. good luck dev

come join us now ! visit us at www.crowdsharemining.org for more info and understanding of project
group our telegram group and ask us any questions there.. https://t.me/joinchat/GrEttU5JPCsQIEzE_5cSPg
tatdeewani

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Tell me pls such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Tell me pls such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

hi sir! as u can see the total supply for sale to public is only 8million so the token will be open to be sold off all to public... eventually after people getting back dividend they might wan to even reinvest more of it by buying the token...
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

I think this is terrific project with an interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world!

yes it a damn decentralised token for public... we r glad for your positive comment... we are trying to get some private investors and make this ico work as for now many things are delay... hope u guys keep a look out for us... have a nice day sir
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?

join us in our community sir in telegram and ask us inside about the bounty... we are planning with plenty of bounty later... or private sale of tokens at lower rate price for limit/small amount of tokens approximately less than 400k tokens...
have a good day sir
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

What a great project I like your plan. I would like to know ico day and more details, please let us know!
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

What a great project I like your plan. I would like to know ico day and more details, please let us know!

hi sir currently we are looking for private investor so that we can do more signature campaign and marketing... anyone who r interested in funded us you will be rewarded with our token at lower than ico price pls reach us on telegram...
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: