Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 05:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][BOUNTY][ICO]⚡️Musk Project 🔥Decentralized Angel Investment Network!🔥  (Read 1281 times)
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

I see the following in the white paper:

"palm development"
Would you please explain what that is and why it is important to be discussed in the first paragraph of your white paper?

"techonologic revolutions"
"symtematic revolutions"

I would suggest at least a spell check when trying to convince others to invest in your project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Nice project. Promising. I think that you will come to good places soon. Congratulations

We thank you all for your positive comments since the beginning of the project. The road map we offer will be successful so far and will continue to be successful. Smiley

Hopefully more and more that support this project so that the project can be achieved the target in want and I hope that this project will in the future be developed again so that it becomes a big project.
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

I am excited to be here. Just went through this ANN page and the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Nice project. Promising. I think that you will come to good places soon. Congratulations

We thank you all for your positive comments since the beginning of the project. The road map we offer will be successful so far and will continue to be successful. Smiley

Hopefully more and more that support this project so that the project can be achieved the target in want and I hope that this project will in the future be developed again so that it becomes a big project.
developers and project teams always try to give their best, so we can put great expect on this project
with the support they receive makes them more motivated to prove it by success
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

it looks like the project could benefit reward hunters and investors. so how about soft cap and hard cap on this projects? how many targets do you want to collect? I would like to see the team here develop this nice platfrom for future success.
all right, hope success for this project.  Smiley
cagriari (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

very unique algorithm,bytheway how about fees transaction ?

No commission fee. We mentioned this in the article Smiley

Thank you,

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

I see the following in the white paper:

"palm development"
Would you please explain what that is and why it is important to be discussed in the first paragraph of your white paper?

"techonologic revolutions"
"symtematic revolutions"

I would suggest at least a spell check when trying to convince others to invest in your project.

We have no convincing purpose, those who can see the future of the project are experienced people. We want to invest by experienced people.

Thank you.

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I am excited to be here. Just went through this ANN page and the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.

Thanks for your beautiful comment. Your support makes us more ambitious. Smiley

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

developers and project teams always try to give their best, so we can put great expect on this project
with the support they receive makes them more motivated to prove it by success

Thank you for your support. We promise you that we will work for the best Smiley

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

it looks like the project could benefit reward hunters and investors. so how about soft cap and hard cap on this projects? how many targets do you want to collect? I would like to see the team here develop this nice platfrom for future success.
all right, hope success for this project.  Smiley

We plan to complete ICO in 4 rounds. was sold for about 12 million msk. There is no sales limit. Sales statistics will be shared soon.

Thank you for comment Smiley

thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Hello all ,
Twitter, Telegram, Article bounty checked and sended.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UgIox0t3FmFCNP8B73NhvE9fPY8OPRK1PWtEzQ02I0E/

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Good day everyone!

Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

It's one of the most amazing community's the admins are truly there to help and answer of all questions. It has great potential and will grow very fast
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

It's one of the most amazing community's the admins are truly there to help and answer of all questions. It has great potential and will grow very fast

You can forward any problem to us 24/7.

Dino Platform

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

I think it's very interesting that this project can work well.
hungceo

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

Good luck for project team !
Hope it will be a potential ico !
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

I think it's very interesting that this project can work well.

Thanks all for comment Smiley

Note: Added ETH payment method.

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Excellent and very convenient project for a beginner, easy to manage. With this project you can earn good extra income. Do not miss your opportunity and join! Great prospects for the team. I am sure that this company will be one of the leading crypto currencies in the market and will occupy high positions in the rating. I want to wish the team much success.

Thank you for your valuable comments. That made us happy. Smiley

Good day all!

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

Hello My friends,

We added ETH payment method to selling MSK. Also we are working on wallet for windows and apps.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: