Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Platform solves a number of major issues faced by DFS  (Read 8103 times)
Ocakypa (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

What is your marketing company?
Which regions and countries will use your application?
Thanks?
Currently, we are at the pre-sale stage now. Our app will be publicly released in early June. We are planning to unroll a big marketing campaign in June to get as many users as possible onboard before FIFA 2018 starts. We are planning to operate in European countries. But such countries as China, US and Singapore cannot participate in MyDFS token sales.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

ICO Analysis: MYDFS
Published on April 25, 2018
By Aakash Kawale

Team
In 2016, CEO Viktor Mangazeev founded uTrener.com (utrener.com), a daily mobile fantasy sports platform that launched in Russia. They also have a white label application which has been gaining traction. Having a white label app that is used to create fantasy sports applications shows the team’s expertise in this segment. There are 12 members of the team, all of them work full time on MyDFS.
They have six advisers, which includes tech and crypto entrepreneurs and also one football player.

Token
The Ethereum based MyDFS tokens will power the platform. The tokens will be used for game entry fees, reward distribution, advanced functions like p2p duels/access to leaderboards, in-game purchases, and sponsor integrations.
The tokens have a good utility across the platform and, as the adoption grows, the demand for tokens will increase. Users interact with fantasy sports applications on a daily basis which will keep the demand consistent.
The token distribution is as follows:
    ICO Distribution: 40%
    Growth and user adoption reserves: 37%
    Team: 10%
    Advisers and early contributors: 10%
    Bounty: 3%

Verdict
Fantasy sports was built out of a loophole in the law that normally bans such betting. It’s a growing industry, estimated to be worth more than $7 billion a year in the U.S. and Canada. MyDFS’s team has industry relevant experience which will help its cause in platform building and subsequent promotion.
Blockchain technology finds a perfect use case in fantasy sports. Transparency and ease of payments is the most significant advantage in my opinion. Users located in different corners of the world can participate and earn from NBA matches, which is not possible without using the blockchain.
A major area of concern is whether MyDFS will be able to gain market share in the key market of North America. Incumbents Fanduel and Draftkings are the undisputed leaders in the sector with a combined market share of 90% and have made it impossible for newer platforms to gain any share. It would be interesting to see whether the dual advantages of transparency and ease of payments are solid enough to enable a shift.

Growth Potential
    One of the most tempting factors about MyDFS is that the platform will be fully functional by June 2018, before the FIFA World Cup. Very few projects have functional products immediately after the launch. Majority of the funds raised in the ICO will be used for marketing and promotional activities; the team doesn’t need as many funds for product development. +5
    The team looks solid and already has a functional product serving the same use case without blockchain. +4
    MyDFS opens a completely new market opportunity as it removes jurisdictional constraints using tokens and blockchain. Users located all over the world can participate and earn in any fantasy sports using MyDFS. +3

Risks
    Competition is the biggest risk that MyDFS faces. Fanduel and Draftkings have raised a combined sum of more than $1 billion and have established a duopoly in the market. Other blockchain based projects like DraftDaily, Protoblock are vying to gain a share. -2
    MyDFS is raising $40 million for 40% of the token supply, which makes the valuation based on total supply a bit steep for a company with no users. We are not sure whether MyDFS will achieve its targets. -2
    Fantasy sports is a relatively new industry with just $7 Billion of total valuation. -1
    Fantasy sports industry has primarily matured in North America and the U.K. However, US citizens are not allowed to participate in the ICO, thus losing an opportunity to distribute tokens amongst the primary audience. -1

Disposition
We arrive at a score of +6 out of 10 for MyDFS. Although there are short-term concerns about the ability to reach its hard cap, MyDFS is a good project from a long-term investment perspective.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-mydfs/

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate your support!  Wink
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Thanks?
Currently, we are at the pre-sale stage now. Our app will be publicly released in early June. We are planning to unroll a big marketing campaign in June to get as many users as possible onboard before FIFA 2018 starts. We are planning to operate in European countries. But such countries as China, US and Singapore cannot participate in MyDFS token sales.

Thank you.
I'll buy your tokens
Great project. I wish you success.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters.  I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Thanks?

Thank you.
I'll buy your tokens
Great project. I wish you success.
Thank you for showing your interest in MyDFS. Hope you will use our app with pleasure.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters.  I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
We are really glad you are interested in our project that much! Thank you for your kind words!
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

What if the project fail to reach the hard cap, is the eth will be retured? Cuz 40m is a large amount for ico 🙊
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

What if the project fail to reach the hard cap, is the eth will be retured? Cuz 40m is a large amount for ico 🙊
The main thing is to reach the soft cap. The funds will be returned after token sale, if soft cap wouldn't be reached. As for the hard cap, unsold tokens will be burned after the sale ends.
blissben930

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Thank you for your interest to our company! Let me put it in a nutshell for you! It is called MyDFS and it is a daily fantasy sports platform that uses the blockchain to connect sports fans around the world in a transparent, easy-to-use manner.
Emily_techy

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Belief in the project remains as unshakable as before! I hope ICO will attract a lot of big investors! I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide.com for highest rating https://www.icoguide.com/en
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Belief in the project remains as unshakable as before! I hope ICO will attract a lot of big investors! I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide.com for highest rating https://www.icoguide.com/en

Thank you for your feedback!
You can see our ratings in ICObench, ICOmarks, trackICO and ICOholder
If you have any proposal, kindly send it to get@mydfs.net
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Your team are hard working and the future will show the result  Smiley
khongthoat01

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

this is very strange, because today I saw your application with my own eyes. it seemed to me not very informative, but I think it does not matter, since you have not released it yet
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:35:17 AM

Looking forward to a good result of pre-sale, I believe that the introduction of more effective marketing plans will help even more.

Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Looking forward to a good result of pre-sale, I believe that the introduction of more effective marketing plans will help even more.

Thank you for your feedback! The results of the pre-sale will be announced later, so  stay tuned!  Wink
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Fantasy Sports: From Betting to Blockchain

Blockchain technology is truly set to leave a mark on every possible industry on the planet! Be it finance, transport, gaming, government, or just anything one can think about. The technology puts forward a truly revolutionising concept. Let’s discuss how blockchain can take the multi-billion dollar fantasy sports industry from present level to next level.
https://medium.com/mydfs/fantasy-sports-from-betting-to-blockchain-fd2ec40dba09
Tatyana CoinBlockLog

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Hello admin!

MyDFS is added to listing at our website https://coinblocklog.io/ - crypto media, posting information about the ongoing ICOs, including listing and press releases, as well as actual articles about blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies.

Information about your ICO is here: https://coinblocklog.io/listing/mydfs/. Is everything on this page correct? If you need to add or change information, please feel free to contact me by e-mail Tatyana@coinBlockLog.io
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Together with a strong team and an interesting, innovative product that threatens to completely reshape its market segment, it allows us to draw a conclusion about the viability and prospects of the project.
nguyentien152000

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

your project is impressive. I have not seen this before. I probably messed up something. because as I understand, the application has not been released yet. I will wait for him
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

your project is impressive. I have not seen this before. I probably messed up something. because as I understand, the application has not been released yet. I will wait for him
Our token sale starts on the 11th of June. As for now we suggest that you try our beta version. Please go to our official site and you'll see the form to fill in. If you get an invitation later, you'll be able to try it out. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: