Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Platform solves a number of major issues faced by DFS  (Read 8099 times)
Ariugra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

When will I receive MyDFS tokens, guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ocakypa (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

When will I receive MyDFS tokens, guys?
If you pay with Bitcoins, the process will take a bit longer, because we will have to make the transaction manually.
Kadora

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Hope the platform is really easy-to-use, cause I wanna start learning to play!
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

What's vesting? I dont get it Sad
Vesting applies to team tokens, ensuring that the team’s priorities properly align with the community’s. The team will successfully deliver the project as it’s stated in the project roadmap. Founder and Core Team Tokens vest for one year from the date they are allocated. They are also unlocked by 1/12 each month.

1/12 each month is quite a lot and doesn't look like a proper vesting schedule. Anyhow, who has control over those funds? What happens if you fail to deliver?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Adel67

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

This contest is really awesome. Hope I win!
good project good luck to all
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

hey..what currencies are accepted to purchase MyDFS tokens at ICO
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Awesome project. It's a really good start! Over 1 000 000 USD raised already.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

Vesting applies to team tokens, ensuring that the team’s priorities properly align with the community’s. The team will successfully deliver the project as it’s stated in the project roadmap. Founder and Core Team Tokens vest for one year from the date they are allocated. They are also unlocked by 1/12 each month.

1/12 each month is quite a lot and doesn't look like a proper vesting schedule. Anyhow, who has control over those funds? What happens if you fail to deliver?
Hi! Thank you for your question. Team tokens are only 10% of all tokens. You should also pay attention to the fact that our CEO is a quite seasoned guy in business. Moreover, MyDFS is a start-up, it's true, however, please remember, that previously we’ve developed such successful apps as Utrener and KHL which fully function today and have a lot of followers in different countries. We've never had any legal issues.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

hey..what currencies are accepted to purchase MyDFS tokens at ICO
Hi! You can buy with Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, Dash, Ripple, Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Hi! Thank you for your question. Team tokens are only 10% of all tokens. You should also pay attention to the fact that our CEO is a quite seasoned guy in business. Moreover, MyDFS is a start-up, it's true, however, please remember, that previously we’ve developed such successful apps as Utrener and KHL which fully function today and have a lot of followers in different countries. We've never had any legal issues.

I respect that and still I think the vesting schedule isn't really what it should be to foster confidence among investors Wink Maybe the profile of your CEO can make up for that. I generally like what I read here.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Hey guys, good luck with MyDFS Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Thank you for porposal.
Could you please redirect it to get@mydfs.net
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

I respect that and still I think the vesting schedule isn't really what it should be to foster confidence among investors Wink Maybe the profile of your CEO can make up for that. I generally like what I read here.
Thank you, hope you will enjoy using our app soon. You can read about our CEO Viktor Mangazeev in Whitepaper p.58, or at website https://mydfs.net/
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

пoдcкaжитe, a гдe пиcaть oтчeт пo фэйcбyкy и твитepy пo mydfs
Here is full info about bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3147375.0
You can also join our Telegram community https://t.me/mydfs, where you can get 24/7 assistance
jovi18

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

There are many fantasy sports project that implement cryptocurrency and blockchain technology out there, so what makes you better than your competitors? just want to know it. thank you
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

There are many fantasy sports project that implement cryptocurrency and blockchain technology out there, so what makes you better than your competitors? just want to know it. thank you
Hi! Let me please explain.
1. We are not starting from scratch, previously we’ve developed such successful apps as Utrener and KHL which fully function today and have a lot of followers in different countries
2. Our app is fully ready to be released in June right before FIFA
3. We work on the blockchain and smart contracts which means we are of full transparency. Unlike the Proprietary Backend, blockchain and smart contracts make all transaction transparent and safe to the core. Users can check all transaction history, in-game stats, other data at any time
4. We are fully integrated both with android/IOS and Web
5. We have a brand new feature - a brokerage platform. If you do not want to draft your own teams, you can invest money in professional players. Again, with a help of a brokerage contract, all the stats are available anytime on the blockchain. Your funds will not get lost or appropriated, as the smart contract will redirect all the processes without middlemen interference
6. Thanks to the smart contract again, all the transactions are processed almost instantly without any risks, delays and shadow economy
7. MyDFS token is a utility token which enables your rights to play games legally
8. We’ll charge a 10% rake only, still the lowest on the market

Please let me know if you have any questions left
lehoa2058

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

You should contact us using website or investor app and specify your Eth wallet, because MyDFS tokens are only stored in Ethereum compatible wallets as I've said, but yes you can Wink  If you pay with Bitcoins, the process will take a bit longer, because we will have to make the transaction manually
huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Not a bad purchase option. A good strategy for me is to buy a small amount at the time of the decline in rates. I consider Ethereum one of the best and promising coins, so I regularly invest in it.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 02:00:04 PM by Ocakypa

I have a question.. where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? will a user keeping his or her tokens on bitdice get dividends or we have to keep it on wallets like myetherwallet?
Hi! MyDFS token is a utility one, it is not supposed to be an investment. To store them you've got to have an erc-20 compatible wallet
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

What is your marketing company?
Which regions and countries will use your application?
Thanks?
CryptoInvestICO

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:53:10 AM by CryptoInvestICO
Merited by almiba (2), smutexar (1), Rahees (1)

ICO Analysis: MYDFS
Published on April 25, 2018
By Aakash Kawale

Team
In 2016, CEO Viktor Mangazeev founded uTrener.com (utrener.com), a daily mobile fantasy sports platform that launched in Russia. They also have a white label application which has been gaining traction. Having a white label app that is used to create fantasy sports applications shows the team’s expertise in this segment. There are 12 members of the team, all of them work full time on MyDFS.
They have six advisers, which includes tech and crypto entrepreneurs and also one football player.

Token
The Ethereum based MyDFS tokens will power the platform. The tokens will be used for game entry fees, reward distribution, advanced functions like p2p duels/access to leaderboards, in-game purchases, and sponsor integrations.
The tokens have a good utility across the platform and, as the adoption grows, the demand for tokens will increase. Users interact with fantasy sports applications on a daily basis which will keep the demand consistent.
The token distribution is as follows:
    ICO Distribution: 40%
    Growth and user adoption reserves: 37%
    Team: 10%
    Advisers and early contributors: 10%
    Bounty: 3%

Verdict
Fantasy sports was built out of a loophole in the law that normally bans such betting. It’s a growing industry, estimated to be worth more than $7 billion a year in the U.S. and Canada. MyDFS’s team has industry relevant experience which will help its cause in platform building and subsequent promotion.
Blockchain technology finds a perfect use case in fantasy sports. Transparency and ease of payments is the most significant advantage in my opinion. Users located in different corners of the world can participate and earn from NBA matches, which is not possible without using the blockchain.
A major area of concern is whether MyDFS will be able to gain market share in the key market of North America. Incumbents Fanduel and Draftkings are the undisputed leaders in the sector with a combined market share of 90% and have made it impossible for newer platforms to gain any share. It would be interesting to see whether the dual advantages of transparency and ease of payments are solid enough to enable a shift.

Growth Potential
    One of the most tempting factors about MyDFS is that the platform will be fully functional by June 2018, before the FIFA World Cup. Very few projects have functional products immediately after the launch. Majority of the funds raised in the ICO will be used for marketing and promotional activities; the team doesn’t need as many funds for product development. +5
    The team looks solid and already has a functional product serving the same use case without blockchain. +4
    MyDFS opens a completely new market opportunity as it removes jurisdictional constraints using tokens and blockchain. Users located all over the world can participate and earn in any fantasy sports using MyDFS. +3

Risks
    Competition is the biggest risk that MyDFS faces. Fanduel and Draftkings have raised a combined sum of more than $1 billion and have established a duopoly in the market. Other blockchain based projects like DraftDaily, Protoblock are vying to gain a share. -2
    MyDFS is raising $40 million for 40% of the token supply, which makes the valuation based on total supply a bit steep for a company with no users. We are not sure whether MyDFS will achieve its targets. -2
    Fantasy sports is a relatively new industry with just $7 Billion of total valuation. -1
    Fantasy sports industry has primarily matured in North America and the U.K. However, US citizens are not allowed to participate in the ICO, thus losing an opportunity to distribute tokens amongst the primary audience. -1

Disposition
We arrive at a score of +6 out of 10 for MyDFS. Although there are short-term concerns about the ability to reach its hard cap, MyDFS is a good project from a long-term investment perspective.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-mydfs/

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: