Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1223 times)
vania vin

Activity: 481
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

up or down the bitcoin price is already common, chances are bitcoin will rise again as before

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

It could actually be any one or the combination of your guesses. Well, there cannot be only one single reason why Bitcoin is dropping in price actually. It is not as if Bitcoin is only relying on a single factor in its growth. There are still other possible reasons for this drop in price. There is the fact that Bitcoin has overshoot expectations in December of last year, so we are going back to the real and reasonable price for now. There is also the news of a few governments trying to tightly regulate and tax Bitcoin. There is also the fact that there are whales slowly dumping their Bitcoins. And so on.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

I'm not so experienced. I have heard that Bitcoin is going through a lot of rumors. Bitcoin may not last forever . Bitcoin's price has increased in the past, but now the price is less than $ 8k. But I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin is stable but later its price will increase. So if Bitcoin does not sell it, then when it gets better then its profit will be achieved. Just wait a little bit.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

I learn a lot about bitcoin before investing. Right now, the bitcoin value goes down dramatically but actually this is not the first time on bitcoin's devotional journey, 2013,2014 bitcoin has had terrible dives on price. But then there are countless surprises about its growth. But I'm a bit nervous and I'm not sure if the growth could come back so quickly and I'm struggling with my persistence and effort.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

I say this directly. Bitcoin will rise up again, because bitcoin is young as of now and the bitcoin's value is volatile. So I conclude that bitcoin will go up and rise again, in past years bitcoin is almost zero value, but you see it now, how much the value of bitcoin, much larger, isn't it? But I don't know what it's falldown, but also I'm not saying that bitcoin will constantly rising up. Everyone has its falldown, and also bitcoin too.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

I still believe in the potential that bitcoin has. although today there are many who reject advertising, but I still believe that bitcoin prices will be higher. the usefulness of bitcoin is overwhelming, and it will increase. maybe in a few months.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Yes bitcoin price is suddenly dropping but this is just a correction of bitcoin price and it's always a normal situation.After all,the the price will be rise up again,so there's nothing to worry about because bitcoin will never stay forever on dropside.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

Just wait what we can do now,
Many fuds spread, Made of Big players in crypto like Whales,
All of them are just a matter of urgency to panic the holders and sell at a cheap price.

And there they buy. So do not panic! I know it's painful to check our portfolio today. But we can also surpass it and go back to the price of altcoins especially bitcoins
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

It will not be permanent. That's just normal. You can say that banning of crypto adds in Google may affect the market but it will not be the main reason for the market to fall. Every month, price will change and actually, today is the right time to buy bitcoin since it is down to $9,000.
logan25

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

It could actually be any one or the combination of your guesses. Well, there cannot be only one single reason why Bitcoin is dropping in price actually. It is not as if Bitcoin is only relying on a single factor in its growth. There are still other possible reasons for this drop in price. There is the fact that Bitcoin has overshoot expectations in December of last year, so we are going back to the real and reasonable price for now. There is also the news of a few governments trying to tightly regulate and tax Bitcoin. There is also the fact that there are whales slowly dumping their Bitcoins. And so on.

Yeah, I heard that few governments also ban the Cryptocurrencies and try to regulate it, so it can be a legal currencies for investment. Well, I hope that cryptocurrencies can hold in 2-3 years more for short-term investment, because it helps some people in many ways, and also I hope that Cryptocurrencies also have a legality in law and country, because in my country, they not ban this, but they also not protecting our rights in it. Because the Cryptocurrencies that I learned is not too dependable to economics and politics affair, that what I like.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

exactly. Bitcoin will rise again and it will create a new heights. That is the rule of the development of digital money. The world economy is recovering and it will boost the bitcoin appreciation. There will be more people investing in bitcoin and there will be more people rich.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

I think it is normal the fall of the value of bitcoin, we must not forget that until now is that the world knows this cryptocurrency. Surely, when most people know the advantages of having a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, the true increase in value of the cryptocurrency will begin.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

I think it is normal the fall of the value of bitcoin, we must not forget that until now is that the world knows this cryptocurrency. Surely, when most people know the advantages of having a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, the true increase in value of the cryptocurrency will begin.

The huge spike to 20k was ill timed. A LOT of pumping for a network that was not ready for mass adoption. We were able to see the system work at overloaded levels. And we saw that it worked as intended. Fees spiked to compensate. People stopped transacting because of high fees which killed the hype. Prices plummeted. A LOT of people got burned by the price action and pulled out of the space. Transactions reduced to where we were at in 2016. No more pump, no more heavy transactions load. We are going to meander around these prices for a few months I would guess. Time is needed for investors to heal their wounds, and for a new army of investors to congregate.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

Dont be confused about the price of btc its always happening in crypto currency that price dump and pump think positive it is the good time to buy bitcoin for big profits in future..
logan25

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Dont be confused about the price of btc its always happening in crypto currency that price dump and pump think positive it is the good time to buy bitcoin for big profits in future..

I Hope you're right, because I'm still new on this. Need more experienced with this kind of investment. And I think btc is fastest short-term investment if you know how to play. That's why I like to become a part of it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

We are precisely needing for another bullish once more, not all that long that we've been in plunge and now it's back again without even opportunities to completely recuperate. Possibly we ought to acknowledge the genuine article about crypto, however we got frantic and feel stresses yet it won't important to be tricked once more. We ought not consider these as method for offering coins into shoddy value cause it just contribute into getting down seriously
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Bitcoin don't stays on downfall forever,bitcoin will recover soon and it will probably rise up again.Don't always monitor the price,relax and wait as bitcoin never stops to give us a surprise that everyone has benefited in the future.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

It is not manipulated by the whales because now many big organizations in the world are calling for people to abandon the crypto because it has a negative impact on the world. Many investors worry that the whales will abandon the crypto, so they sell everything they own that causes the market to worsen in the present day.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

The fall of the price or its rise is the law of the exchange. Look at any chart for the movement of the price of any asset - there is not one price chart showing only growth or only a fall. I agree that now is the ideal time to invest in digital gold, because it may be that there will no longer be a chance to buy Bitcoin for such a low price. And after the price drop, there will always be growth, perhaps even at $ 30,000 the price will not stop
Broad011

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Bitcoin price will be high very soon. Plz don't be Panic and wait for good time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: