Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1218 times)
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

not to worry, it has become commonplace because bitcoin has fluctuating properties. currently bitcoin prices are indeed down but bitcoin prices will rise very high by the end of the year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Yes, we just learn to trust our coins. If there is a collapse, it will also increase. The market is just too bad today.

joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Maybe later this year there will be surprises like the year 2017. many say / predict bitcoin has annual cycle at least hold 2 years and I'm sure bitcoin will reach 11K.
Unless there is a bad issue this year, hopefully not.
I think that was unnatural bump and it will not happen again. The entire huge jump has been corrected and now the price is according to market cap. I hope that as many people invest in bitcoin the price will grow with market trend, but it is not possible in this year. Many people are now investing in other coins like Ethereum and ripple etc. because of low price.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
c++btc

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I guess it is not manipulated at all. The value of bitcoin is not what you think that it will just increasing and increasing year by year, some people known bitcoin just like that. But, they are not right bitcoin has a volatility and it is very high it fluctuates every year this information must see by all people who doesn't know what is the essence of bitcoin.
This year many prediction that it will rise up again and I am hoping too Smiley
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Whales are just the rich people who are trying to dump the bitcoin and at the same time to pump it they pump it because they want a profit out of it and dump it to buy more cheap and sell it when it increase. It will rise up again that's for sure the demand of bitcoin in the future will increase too.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Whatever reason that makes bitcoin at the lower price seems like that does not matter to any interested person that want to buy more btc at the lowest price because bitcoin will surely don't have anything that will be the reason to totally lost its faithful investors. That is why many are wanted to buy on it, even it is at the lowest price the power of this coin to rise over and over again never lost.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped?

The fall of bitcoin values ​on March XX, 2018, Due to the existence of increased and expanded surveillance on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by the US SEC and FSA of Japan.
The existence of an exchange account, which allegedly committed a deviation centered in Hong Kong.
The suspension of two cryptocurrency trading exchanges, Bit Station and FSHO for one month by FSA Japan. Because, it has committed a breach that jeopardizes the security of investor funds of crypto assets and of course adds to investor concerns.
The FSA has also given orders to five cryptocurrency trading exchanges to improve its business system as a result of an investigation of the theft of crypto assets by hacker.
The world's largest Bitcoin exchange, Binance is suspected of being infiltrated by viruses to commit phishing crimes.
However, analysts suspect the decline in Bitcoin prices at the time was due to technical factors.
Bitcoin has failed to break the resistance level, and since then Bitcoin has fallen into the correction phase.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

The price of Bitcoin rebounded from strong support at $ 8200. I think if the price reaches 9100 and consolidates above it, then a new growth to 12000 will start from these levels. If the price breaks the last local minimum, it can reach 7600. Also in my opinion bitcoin can update records of maximum price till the end of this year.
Yeah it will rise again. It is now increasing gradually and naturally. There is no huge bump and dump in the price. it is normal now. I hope the price will increase more with the passage of time. It is on the way up. The unnatural growth has stopped and it is good for new investors because they have chance to invest in bitcoin to make money in near future.
Bitcoin will rise up again as the market will soon shift towards the high market as more number of people are investing in the market these days as the market is stable at low price and there is high possibility of entering into a high market value. People are now aware of handling their own money and do not want to waste their money on bank transactions and want to take benefit from Bitcoin that is why more number o f people are investing these days will result in high price.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Yes, of course, Bitcoin will rise again even Bitcoin price increase this year is much larger than last year. Although the price of Bitcoin is still relatively low and still far to reach a very high value I still believe that Bitcoin can prove at the end of this year. Bitcoin prices cannot be manipulated, Bitcoin price is pure from the many and the least demand and supply. I will continue to hold the Bitcoin I have until the end of this year.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

Rising and falling bitcoin prices is a natural thing, I never panicked when I saw the price drop because I'm sure that the price immediately rise again, the important thing is we have to hold bitcoin until a long time and be patient.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Sure the price will rise up again but not now. We cannot predict the market, tomorrow it may be increase or day after tomorrow it will decrease so we cannot judge. Due to demand supply of bitcoin in the market the price automatically goes down. If more investors are ready to invest then the price will automatically increase. Now the people get panic to sell the bitcoin they are dump their coin for future. This also makes insufficient supply of bitcoin in market. Hope in future sure the price will rise up again.
The Bitcoin market these days is following a decrease trend and the value fell down from 9k dollar to 8k dollar and then eventually fell down from 8k dollar to 7.4k dollar and this is the decrease trend but as we know that this market is not like the old and traditional market, this market shifts continuously and jumps with huge rates. This encourages us and we are now investing in the market for our bright future.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

With the number of users growing so I'm very confident that the price immediately rise and skyrocket again, the most influential on the bitcoin price today is the number of false news.

..........///....../////..........
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

no need to worry with bitcoin prices are down because it will certainly rise again so it will give profit, all we have to do is to keep hold of bitcoin and wait bitcoin prices will surely rise again, you have to keep thinking positive

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

of course, I'm very sure if bitcoin prices will go back up by the end of the year. it's true that bitcoin prices are currently down, but I'm sure the bitcoin price will reach $ 15k by the end of the year.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

I think that's just price correction, and do not worry for current prices, better think positive and hold bitcoin you have for the long term, because in the long run bitcoin is more likely to rise higher.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I think at some point it will,  but in short term I think it will go back into the 3k range.   I am out until the market starts to turn some, just going to limit my losses from here on out.

Now bitcoin price is increase. So if want to sell check the market place. Then you ideas. It any time to increase and down so plan to work and complete the process. It good opportunity for future growth. Time is important for this process so time to sell and time to buy it. Wait for the price increase the sell it. People know the all process. So before start any process. Plan to work.
The Bitcoin is rising up again and this is observing in the current market as the market has recovered from 6k dollar to 8.3k dollar. Another Bitcoin increase trend can be better explained from its average price increase per year and we compare the average demands and prices each year. The current stages are favorable and the market will follow the increase trend as the demand is increasing.

Of course it will rise up again, this happens usually. People lose their hope when the price goes down. Never be like this, price recovery is already there anytime when it's needed. Whales are hungry for profit.
There is no doubt that  bitcoin will raise aging actually bitcoin is a digital currency and it sometime its price will be high and sometimes its price will o low s I think there is no need to worry about any think it’s normal and it’s not a first time that it happens it’s one of the stable and good currency in market  and I believe that a time will come that its price will be stable on one place forever as its price is high than any other currency .
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

The market is currently experiencing a crisis of confidence, many are frantically selling so prices are falling. Currently holding is the best way to save us from loss, be patient as bitcoin will increase again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

yes of course the bitcoin will surely increase again, so no need to worry and panic if bitcoin price drops as seen from history, bitcoin has an ever-increasing price every year and bitcoin will remain a profitable coin
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

of course, I'm very sure if bitcoin prices will go back up by the end of the year. it's true that bitcoin prices are currently down, but I'm sure the bitcoin price will reach $ 15k by the end of the year.
Though have possibilities of climbing high within this year but still we face into market challenge. Fluctuation of prices are always be there, and we can't avoid it since we have a centralized market. Having in market dump today, it surely people will start worrying of it ans some us are start to sell their coins in cheap.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Now the price of Bitcoin is much better than last month. I am sure this Bitcoin price increase will be continuous and long lasting until it reaches a very high price. I believe that Bitcoin still has a good future and promises. So I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and hope the end of this year the price could be much higher than last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: