Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: this about NXT i truly believe you should read this  (Read 707 times)
btcfre@k (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

ok so here is the thing,i was reading about nxt and i love the concept .and it look like its apreciated by the community here.so i have a test i make on my friends to know if a coin is interresting (its pretty dumb test but still) i explain them the concept and ask if they would use it.and for nxt all i had was YES YES YES .so now the thing is the nxt wallet is impossible to setup by a "coin virgin" or "not geek" guy.so here is the limit the concept is good ,but how can we trust or invest in it while "lambda" people cant event install the walet?i mean reaching the normal people isnt the goal of all coins?
guys if you going to answer do it with calm and explaination Smiley

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

There are userfriendly clients in the making, I think some are even done
Djentriser

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:21:39 PM

I think devs are workin hard to make easy to use client, but for now its more like beta testing, there are many clients by independent programmers in work... just wait few more weeks or months. From what I know Nxt should be ready to go mainstream around April.

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

yeah i hope so because nxt is the thing!well about developper s client you have any link guys?thanks

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:40:02 PM

not a link for a desk wallet for nxt guys??

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

not a link for a desk wallet for nxt guys??

http://nxtsolaris.wordpress.com

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:43:43 AM

thanks man i really apreciat

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:21:29 AM

The problem is (not only with Next) is when you ask if something is safe and virus free such as a wallet, they say well it's open souce, you can check it yourself. They just don't understand that normal people don't understand anything of programming  Huh
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:23:27 AM

ok so here is the thing,i was reading about nxt and i love the concept .and it look like its apreciated by the community here.so i have a test i make on my friends to know if a coin is interresting (its pretty dumb test but still) i explain them the concept and ask if they would use it.and for nxt all i had was YES YES YES .so now the thing is the nxt wallet is impossible to setup by a "coin virgin" or "not geek" guy.so here is the limit the concept is good ,but how can we trust or invest in it while "lambda" people cant event install the walet?i mean reaching the normal people isnt the goal of all coins?

Because of the issues you mentioned, Nxt is still undervalued. You can see it as a good opportunity to buy.
If you follow this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0;topicseen
you will know that user friendly client will be available soon.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:23:10 PM

Because of the issues you mentioned, Nxt is still undervalued. You can see it as a good opportunity to buy.
If you follow this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0;topicseen

i know its a good asset ,but still my opinion is that people will get in to it MASSIVELY once we got a simple interface of use.you know its a product like another ,the branding is good,so know costumers are waitin for the packaging Cheesy

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:27:18 PM

i know its a good asset ,but still my opinion is that people will get in to it MASSIVELY once we got a simple interface of use.you know its a product like another ,the branding is good,so know costumers are waitin for the packaging Cheesy

Yep, I totally agree, we will have a really nice open source client available by the end of next week.  It will have a Reputation System built in as well, so you can start using decentralized marketplace.  I'll post the link here when it's ready.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: