Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New fall of bitcoin  (Read 535 times)
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?

I read some article regarding this some people correctly forecast this their references are from the last year data. some of the investors and article author are predicting again that it will back in just a couple of weeks or even earlier. so its the best time to buy bitcoin.

Again, bitcoin had plunged in the market due to the resistance that had hinder the price growth as to what probable reason we still don't know and in my opinion it could be again the FUD and bad news in the cryptocurrency market may have been one of the causes on this down trend. Take time to consider the drop in price in buying btc now since it is still at a lower price and just hold your bitcoin for a longer period until it had fully recovered it's price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abonti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

I usually do not listen to so called expert I only trust  my self in speculating prices.I do not expect any improve ment for the couple of days I know the market will recover but probably not in the near future.I think it will still continue to drop and go back to $ 6,000 price range.After that probably the market will bounce back again.
If you have some coins then just hold we know the market  will recover sooner later.    
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

The dip was just unavoidable and couldn't be controlled, it was expected, there was nothing anyone could have done about it, we may not be sure if it will recover, but we all are hopeful that it will

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

The bull market is still far away.
The bitcoin is still in a down trend, so I don't want to short-term have great change, other tokens, there is a big drop, now is not a good time to buy all kinds of tokens.

Two weeks ago I thought I'd be really be killing myself  if the price goes below $12k but now that it dropped to 7K, I was still holding lol. I think I'm going to be concentrating on my day job again and wait til the price goes back up again. Maybe not staring at the price every day can help me move on and set up a date to going with the usual friends to go fishing.

Yes big falls underway currently, I think a lot of people are getting stopped out of positions at this point. Looks like this could be a longer drop back down to $6k and hopefully we start to see some recovery again around that price range.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

I don't think we can expect much of a price recovery in the next couple of days as a lot of people are going to panic. It might not even recover a little bit. I think this is the start of a drop, which might continue for a little while. It would rise up and recover again but it might take a little longer. I think it would take more than 1 week at least.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:30 AM

The market always fluctuates and fud are always everywhere. If falling of BTC price is due to Google banning ads because it does not feel comfortable with exposure to these cryptocurrencies then it is right that they don’t promote it. Banning is simply a ‘pause’ button as organisations tease out better ways to regulate an asset class that they are in the process of understanding. This won’t be the last ban but, in time, we expect to see some of these restrictions lifted, as more meaningful regulations come into force. We just have to be patient at the moment.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

The dip was just unavoidable and couldn't be controlled, it was expected, there was nothing anyone could have done about it, we may not be sure if it will recover, but we all are hopeful that it will
Bitcoin isn’t private. While it does require somebody to know the who behind an address to be able to surveil it, this is trivial since most places you would interface with using Bitcoin will want to know who you are (either due to regulations or to simply provide you goods or services).

It doesn’t create jobs all by itself; an unemployed HODLer won’t wake up with a job provided by Bitcoin.

It doesn’t give you any rights back. What right has the government taken in your lifetime that you now have thanks to Bitcoin?

I am all for the change that Bitcoin can affect, but this unwavering belief in Bitcoin is getting ridiculous.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Price down, panic selling, cut loss.... pretty general/basic in investment as there will be noone could predict how much would it go down to. Probably got to wait until those big whales to start buying to stop the downtrend before picking again. Nothing new, just another market condition we got to get used to. Some might buy more to average down the cost. Some might sell all and buy back at a later stage. Very much depend on your own belief to hold or buy more or sell and buy back later. Overall I think bitcoin/crypto is still very strong. Fingers crossed.....
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

It seems that bitcoin is now at its lowest.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

Once more, bitcoin had dove in the market because of the protection that had upset the value development with reference to what plausible reason despite everything we don't know and as I would see it could be again the FUD and awful news in the cryptographic money market may have been one of the causes on this down pattern. Set aside opportunity to consider the drop in cost in purchasing bitcoin now since it is still at a lower cost and simply hold your bitcoin for a more extended period until the point when it had completely recuperated it's cost.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?
base on some news i read recently they say that there's a tend of bitcoin volume to grow on this year and also on this month( march 18). Which base on their different technical analysis the price is showing a potential to increase $9500 again in this week ,so perhaps this circumstances of price is just a correction .
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Bitcoin satisfies the needs of a complex system, not because it is a crypto currency, but precisely because it does not have an owner, there is no authority that influences its fate.
vlad337

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

I think a bright future crypto currency is just around the corner. We have already gone through several turns of strong correction. Bulls rested and in the near future we can wait for a positive trend. I hope so)
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

After the rapid rise of the BTC from around $ 200 in 2015 to nearly 20k at the end of 2017, the necessary correction has taken place. The end of this correction is not yet in sight. Even if it comes in between time and again to climbs.
So we had already 12k $ 2 weeks ago. At the moment the price is sinking again. These fluctuations are normal in this relatively young asset class.

It now depends on how strong the government regulations are and whether the miner and nodes in the BTC network can agree or whether there will be more hard forks.

Basically, I believe that the path of the BTC will continue in the medium term.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

It's just 3rd month of the year so we shouldn't jump into conclusion now. There are so many possibilities that can happen in the following months and we all expect something good in them. The market has been affected much by the negativity of people towards current situation that is why it is hard for bitcoin to recover especially more and more people are panic selling bitcoins.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Bitcoin will recover.
If you are updated on bitcoin new you will understand why it has been this way.
Bitcoin trends to be under world economy control. Probably to prevent inflation. So, the price value has been at a range.which will soon be settled.
All we need do is patiently wait.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?
I think that will not a start of the fields and the cash of the capital of prime equity, a most all the even were decreasing but have the better variable to be used. In the country, I have many people from ignoring the first position because the market has not had to mark now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?

It is obvious to find the answer to your question on youtube  where you saw prediction of walling bitcoin)) it is logical, if those guys predicted the fall two weeks ago - what do they predict now?!
Seriously,  I don't think that anybody here understands what is going on, maybe some huuuge whales knows, for us, general miners and traders there is only hope left.. that btc will up to 15-20K level.. soon)
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

No need to worry here no news are affecting even it wont because past historys shows that . Chia try to ban , Korea  try to ban , America regulated ICO Even restricted citizens to particiapate ICO . Nothing made difference . Here now whales are playing game by dumping their huge holding . Once they start to reinvest everything will be normal.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

They were lucky and they guessed right. But it was just a luck, nobody can predict cryptocurrency market moving. If you are not a big whale of course.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: