Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What a Good language to develope altcoin  (Read 158 times)
Dodolahi (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:20:39 AM by Dodolahi

Hello Guys i want to ask, before that i want to apologize if post on wrong section,, what the best programmer lang for develope altcoin.. im intresting to learn how to develope an altcoin.. thanks.. have a good day guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

Hello Guys i want to ask, before that i want to apologize if post on wrong section,, what the best lang for develope altcoin.. im intresting to learn how to develope an altcoin.. thanks.. have a good day guys

I guess the first step is - which altcoin? 

You're going to want to program in the same language as the code you intend to fork.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dodolahi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

Hello Guys i want to ask, before that i want to apologize if post on wrong section,, what the best lang for develope altcoin.. im intresting to learn how to develope an altcoin.. thanks.. have a good day guys

I guess the first step is - which altcoin? 

You're going to want to program in the same language as the code you intend to fork.  Smiley
Dash vod , Cheesy seem like masternode coin very popular now day
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

I think the only language that all has been understand is the only english. English is the world language so if you want to promote it or develop it use the english
Dodolahi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

I think the only language that all has been understand is the only english. English is the world language so if you want to promote it or develop it use the english
its joke?
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Use the universal language which is English, as you observe on this forum most of the member use english. You said that you are wiling to develop altcoin yes can do that, the best thing to do is to become always active on this forum and read the different topic about altcoin.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

i think the language that many everyone can understand is english,
language that is widely used and easy to learn in various countries.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

In many countries across the world different languages are spoken . But english is the language which is known worldwide.It can be easily understand by everyone.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

i think the language that many everyone can understand is english,
language that is widely used and easy to learn in various countries.
that is very correct.
a language that is very easy to learn for everyone is English language, most countries understand and use english as communication between strangers.
Dodolahi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

!just edited
hipi.hop

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

The advantage of English is that it is still familiar to most people on the planet. Many countries use it as a second state language.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

The best language is the one under which it is planned to attract investors to the project. Further growth of the project will depend on them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: