Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forgot password wallet.  (Read 213 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

you forget your wallet address, even I never know my personal wallet address let alone to memorize it, I save my wallet address in laptop, if i need my stay copy and paste

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

Well, now you yourself love to make money at home not to go to work and in search of exactly the stable and high earnings on the Internet.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

It depends on the wallet you are using.If it is myetherwallet,the only way you can survive without your password is when you have your private key.But if you dont have your private key and you have lost your password as well,then nothing can be done. Just continue trying different passwords,u might get it wright.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:30:59 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:01:10 PM by dollarneed

what do you do when you forget password wallet? how to solve it so we can still make withdrawal?
I've lost my wallet due to i forgot my password, i just want to tell you that if you lose your password it means that you have lost your money, simple as that even though you memorize some of them, without the password you can't have access over your asset unless you have private key, the only way is the private key, as long as you keep your private key is safe then you can get access to your money.

yes many time i forget my coinbase wallet password.but i rally impresses .i will be change my password and there have a forget password option.so it,s not meter.
It's because you are using centralized wallet which not recommended for storing bitcoin, i believe OP is talking about decentralized wallet where you have ultimate control over your bitcoin that's why the password is very important. In the centralized wallet, the most important is keeping your email safe even when someone got your password as long as your email safe then they can't pass that..
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

what do you do when you forget password wallet? how to solve it so we can still make withdrawal?
It is based on which kind of wallet you are using.Suppose it is an online wallet like coinbase or blockchain.info you can reset your password by email or through SMS on which way you registered.
If it is an wallet like electrum you can insert the private seed and you can transfer your funds into another wallet but once you lost private seeds then it is impossible to recover your funds.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

do you use Myetherwallet?
if you use MyEtherwallet, if you currently lose your wallet password, but you still keep your private key, you can still access your wallet.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

You need security words or a private key otherwise you will not regain access. That is why it is so important to keep several backups. This is very important.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

we must change the password first, if you forget the password you can't log in again. usually there is "forgot password", and you can click forgot password to change the new password. my suggestion, record your password on a paper or your smartphone, so you will not forget anymore.
Right answer, You make sure you save your private key or password away from your phone, better write it on paper because some want to hack another's wallet. Some access your phone using internet to get information from your phone especially those phone that has access to internet and get information from your phone and they might get info about your accounts in social media, etc. Save from internet-free device like usb or old way pen and paper. The only way to recover password is through forgot password and provide their requirements to uncover your password.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
boboshrish
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

forgot password forget wallet too.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

forgot password wallet? I asked one thing, do you remember your wallet password? I guess you will not remember it, wallet password consists of hexadecimal code that has many characters. maybe you forgot to save it and you can not copy and paste when you open your wallet
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Hey. Project Which monitor can you make deposit projects immediately invest different amounts?
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

If you forget the wallet password, but it’s linked to an e-mail or to a phone number, you can easily recover the password and not struggle. But if it's not, there's nothing to do about it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: