Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Of Bubbles & Bears - Kazu's Binary Options 2.0  (Read 1019 times)
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:55:31 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 08:31:52 PM by theonewhowaskazu

Introducing the NEW Binary Options thread, version 2.0 Smiley

If you remember, a while ago (last bubble) I (my old username, kazu) offered bearish Binary Options. Well, with a new bubble comes more binary options! Only this time, I have something for the bulls as well!

For those that don't know, Binary Options are basically a fancy term for betting. If the option is 'in the money', your Binary options reward you with 2x your original bet! But, if your money isn't 'in the money' you lose all your invested money. I offer two differing styles of binary options.

Direction Binary Options:
The classic binary option. If, after a set period (week or month, contact me if you want to negotiate a shorter/longer term option), the Bitcoin price is BELOW what it is right now (by any amount, even just 0.01), your option is 'in the money' and you double your money! The starting price is called the 'strike price.' I'm only opening this offer up to bears, right now.

One-Touch Options:
One-touch options become "in the money" and immediately pay out your 2x profit whenever the current price of BTC hits a certain price (called the strike price) before the term expires, even if the price then returns or even dips below the price at which you bought the option! I used to only allow bearish bets (because I'm a bull) but this time, I think the rally will be a bit slower, so I'm allowing both bulls and bears to play this style of option.

Here are some standardized option terms I created that I will accept. Obviously if you want to 'personalize' your option just reply to this thread and I'll determine if your particular option is acceptable, or if the terms need to be modified. All offers use the Gox price as its still the biggest, if you want to use the Bitstamp price, I'll do that, but you must EXPLICITLY STATE THAT in your bet!

Example Options I'll Agree To
1 Month "DOWN" Directional Binary Option (Strike of CURRENT GOX PRICE)
1 Week "DOWN" Directional Binary Option (Strike of CURRENT GOX PRICE)
60 day "One-Touch" Binary Option (Strike Price of 20% ABOVE CURRENT GOX PRICE)
60 day "One-Touch" Binary Option (Strike Price of 20% BELOW CURRENT GOX PRICE)

You pick the amount of the bet. For bets over 2 BTC or bets other than one of the bets I've explicitly stated Ill agree to, please wait for me to confirm my acceptance.

Payment
I'll accept bets over PM or in this thread, either one. I have no problem with my positions being made public, keeping everything in the public record. If you wish to make a more private bet, just send me a PM, and after approving it I'll post a sha256 hash of the terms of the bet on this thread (after giving you the contents of the hash). That way you can still prove to everyone that you did make the bet and force me to pay (you won't need to do this though  Wink)

My payment address for this is 1Mm5rFrj4k3EpGk4W2U3BcYH2KykGTXLS8. In most cases I want payment of your bet upon beginning the bet. As you can see from my last thread, I never default and always pay all my obligations. If you feel really strongly that you want to hold your payment until the end, then contact me, we may be able to work something out.

Thanks and good luck,
Kazu

(Tl,dr: Bet that the Bitcoin price is going to go down after a week/month by sending your bet to 1Mm5rFrj4k3EpGk4W2U3BcYH2KykGTXLS8, if it does, I'll send you back double your money!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:27:04 PM

If you remember, a while ago (last bubble) I (my old username, kazu) offered bearish Binary Options. Well, with a new bubble comes more binary options! Only this time, I have something for the bulls as well!

For those that don't know, Binary Options are basically a fancy term for betting. If the option is 'in the money', your Binary options reward you with 2x your original bet! But, if your money isn't 'in the money' you lose all your invested money. I offer two differing styles of binary options.

The classic binary option. If, after a set period (week or month, contact me if you want to negotiate a shorter/longer term option), the Bitcoin price is BELOW what it is right now (by any amount, even just 0.01), your option is 'in the money' and you double your money! The starting price is called the 'strike price.' I'm only opening this offer up to bears, right now.

One-Touch Options:
One-touch options become "in the money" and immediately pay out your 2x profit whenever the current price of BTC hits a certain price (called the strike price) before the term expires, even if the price then returns or even dips below the price at which you bought the option! I used to only allow bearish bets (because I'm a bull) but this time, I think the rally will be a bit slower, so I'm allowing both bulls and bears to play this style of option.

Here are some standardized option terms I created that I will accept. Obviously if you want to 'personalize' your option just reply to this thread and I'll determine if your particular option is acceptable, or if the terms need to be modified. All offers use the Gox price as its still the biggest, if you want to use the Bitstamp price, I'll do that, but you must EXPLICITLY STATE THAT in your bet!

You pick the amount of the bet. For bets over 2 BTC or bets other than one of the bets I've explicitly stated Ill agree to, please wait for me to confirm my acceptance.

Payment
I'll accept bets over PM or in this thread, either one. I have no problem with my positions being made public, keeping everything in the public record. If you wish to make a more private bet, just send me a PM, and after approving it I'll post a sha256 hash of the terms of the bet on this thread (after giving you the contents of the hash). That way you can still prove to everyone that you did make the bet and force me to pay (you won't need to do this though  Wink)

My payment address for this is 1Mm5rFrj4k3EpGk4W2U3BcYH2KykGTXLS8. In most cases I want payment of your bet upon beginning the bet. As you can see from my last thread, I never default and always pay all my obligations. If you feel really strongly that you want to hold your payment until the end, then contact me, we may be able to work something out.

Thanks and good luck,
Kazu

(Tl,dr: Bet that the Bitcoin price is going to go down after a week/month by sending your bet to 1Mm5rFrj4k3EpGk4W2U3BcYH2KykGTXLS8, if it does, I'll send you back double your money!)

Date Registered:    September 01, 2013

Who are you again, and why should you be trusted?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:47:20 PM

One-Touch Options:

Payment

Thanks and good luck,
Kazu

Date Registered:    September 01, 2013

Who are you again, and why should you be trusted?
This is my new account,  I lost access to my old account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90414

Proof that I'm kazu:
>> signmessage("15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8", "Username 'theonewhowaskazu' at bitcointalk.org owns the account 'kazu' as of 9/30/2013")
"G0iSkeLVByJ0RszmxurZsX+ztblK4tCSh8kafkoTpNxLuOyHK+U49VtKaD8aMUYJb4Wv2mQ39pE0dthVykoVpt8="

MPOE-PR

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:08:13 PM

That's nice, but what I meant was more like where's your WoT link, where are your credentials for running an options service, and why should anyone imagine you'll make good on your promises?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:55:04 PM

That's nice, but what I meant was more like where's your WoT link, where are your credentials for running an options service, and why should anyone imagine you'll make good on your promises?

Well, I've run the service before, and all the previous users were perfectly happy and I scammed  no-one. Furthermore you'll fine that I've made good on all my promises on this entire board in general. So, I'm not exactly sure what type of "credentials" you're looking for. I have money and there for I'm perfectly capable of allowing people to bet against it should I wish.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:05:27 PM

Well, I've run the service before, and all the previous users were perfectly happy and I scammed  no-one.

Vague allusions to having previously run the "service" on an account that you "lost access to" amount to nothing if the question is whether you are to be trusted with sums of other peoples' money. Same goes for the question of whether you're at all qualified to be running an options service.

So, I'm not exactly sure what type of "credentials" you're looking for.

where's your WoT link

I have money and there for I'm perfectly capable of allowing people to bet against it should I wish.

Yeah, you're able to allow people to bet. So is anyone off the street. The questions are who are you, specifically, what is your reputation, specifically, and what qualifies you to run an options service, specifically. If you're just some anon dude who'd like to play around that's fine of course, but you're posting a service in the securities forum, so.

theonewhowaskazu (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:13:06 PM

Well, I've run the service before, and all the previous users were perfectly happy and I scammed  no-one.

Vague allusions to having previously run the "service" on an account that you "lost access to" amount to nothing if the question is whether you are to be trusted with sums of other peoples' money. Same goes for the question of whether you're at all qualified to be running an options service.
Its not particularly vague, here is an actual link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181117.0
So, I'm not exactly sure what type of "credentials" you're looking for.

where's your WoT link

I have money and there for I'm perfectly capable of allowing people to bet against it should I wish.

Yeah, you're able to allow people to bet. So is anyone off the street. The questions are who are you, specifically, what is your reputation, specifically, and what qualifies you to run an options service, specifically. If you're just some anon dude who'd like to play around that's fine of course, but you're posting a service in the securities forum, so.
I didn't post as a service in the securities forum, I posted in the speculation forum (as was my previous thread) and it got moved here. Because this thread is for me  and others to speculate on the Bitcoin price. Why did it get moved? I don't really know. Clearly its relevant to the interests of people on that other forum considering it was fairly popular last time around, when it didn't get moved.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 05:42:53 PM

Its not particularly vague, here is an actual link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181117.0

Aha, thanks.

I didn't post as a service in the securities forum, I posted in the speculation forum (as was my previous thread) and it got moved here. Because this thread is for me  and others to speculate on the Bitcoin price. Why did it get moved? I don't really know. Clearly its relevant to the interests of people on that other forum considering it was fairly popular last time around, when it didn't get moved.

Ha! Well whaddya know. My mistake, then.

Would the mod in question like to explain what's up with putting a speculation betting thread in Securities?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: