Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ban Crypto Ads?  (Read 328 times)
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Unfortunately, ICO start-ups and crypto-currencies have a bad reputation. Approximately half of the ICO start-ups disappeared or went bankrupt, bringing large losses to investors. Google sees the problem in the unreliability of such investments and does not want to advertise such dubious tools. Google is trying to protect itself and to pursue a policy so as not to fall under US law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

All these bans are just Necessary tools to drive cryptocurrency to a totally independent niche. It's an opportunity too for forums like this. I sincerely hope telegram can give us a search engine too.  It will be massive

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

not crypto ads but ICO ads.
Because the increasing number of ICON scattered today makes google can no longer stem them and google can not verify which ICO is honest where the ICO scam,now more and more scam ICO and google do not want to be blamed because they let the ads and read by google site visitors because big name google will be at stake here.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

not crypto ads but ICO ads.
Because the increasing number of ICON scattered today makes google can no longer stem them and google can not verify which ICO is honest where the ICO scam,now more and more scam ICO and google do not want to be blamed because they let the ads and read by google site visitors because big name google will be at stake here.

its not just ICOs, everything cryptocurrency-related. so wallets, trading platforms, etc... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html
don't think there is any use for these ads anyway, advanced users who could contribute to the project - probably not looking for new coins to mine with ad banners. so it makes sense

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
MishaSnake

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

Google fights against scammers. As now many projects are a deceit. All who interested in crypto will look for info here and on the other sites.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

Why do you think google ban crypto ads?
Does crypto ends here?

Just because ads are banned it doesn't mean it is the end. LOL, ads are just ads, crypto can survive without ads. Ads are just useful for the upcoming projects and ICO, but to bitcoin and other major coin ads are not worthy because they're popular enough. Also it's their loss to banned crypto ads they lose income and profit.
Dimasta

Activity: 202

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

I heard that they want to do this. But here many are right, the country is against scammers, and not against ICO. Especially recently, on the summit, Europe approved the Crypto-currency and did not prohibit it.

Bergiolia

Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

Does crypto ends here?

One of the reasons why the crypto market crash this last 2 weeks of the first quarter this year is that Google announced after Facebook that they will no longer support crypto and ICO related ads on their platform.
Many people feared that crypto will crash completely without Google and Facebook but they were wrong because today few hours ago the crypto market started to pump together with the altcoins.

Bergiolia

Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

I heard that they want to do this. But here many are right, the country is against scammers, and not against ICO. Especially recently, on the summit, Europe approved the Crypto-currency and did not prohibit it.

I am very positive with the crypto market that it could bull run even without Google and Facebook on their back.
Crypto market will stand out even without the advertising giants because Crypto is our future and we are just starting to face the future and we are very lucky that are able to invest, earn and get involved while the world were not yest fully adapted blockchain and Crypto in their everyday life.

amfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I do not think that advertising Google is a productive way to promote. Who is looking ICOs doing it in special places but not in other sites
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Yes, google ban crypto ads, becasue now there are a lot of scammmers, so they must with with them. In my opinion, it's good for all.

prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 04:21:09 AM by prabhu

Google ban btc adds To reduce Bitcoin popularly .As mentioned above, cryptocurrencies across the board are adversely influenced by Google’s announcement that it would ban advertisements related to cryptocurrencies.
Josh.dc

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

i think is not end cypto, because if cryptocurrency will flourishing the future. Many user will start aware of the importance of Cryptocurrency
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Does crypto ends here?

again again the newbie asked. I think you are not a beginner, but deliberately to create panic.
I have repeated answers about the banning of social media and the largest media like google. one of the factors that make the ban is, the vulnerability of ico deviation and very potentially scam. this is prevented by google.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Google and Fackbook all ban the  Crypto and ico ads. Just because the are a lot of legal risk in the crypto, and the gaint didn't want to have risk in that.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Does crypto ends here?

Yes google is going to ban crypto ads, and Facebook did so, and they said that the same will be with Twitter, but all these thins do not mean the end of the crypto.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Google ban or any other would never be the end of CRYPTO, we have other mediums where crytpo is being discussed which one of them are threads from this platform amidst of all. Anyone who really needs update would surely be active and look for threads to read here.
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Not surprised. It is to be expected from any government backed company, even in the private sector.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Maybe they really want to protect citizens of the world from scam, why not... But i think they are going to startup own cryprtoproject and only cut competitors.

That’s not the end of crypto, no way. Just - as they say - lots of those ads were violating Google ad policies and many users were scammed, so it’s much easier for Google to ban all similar ads rather than check each and every company that places crypto-related ads.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

I appreciate there not being a paywall: it is more democratic for the media to be available for all and not a commodity to be purchased by a few. I’m happy to make a contribution so others with less means still have access to information.
Thomasine F-R.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: