Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you pay cash for crypto?  (Voting closed: March 20, 2018, 12:54:04 PM)
Yes - 1 (50%)
No - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Service in Cryptocurrency Market  (Read 164 times)
masterkrypto (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm a crypto enthusiast & entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to break into a new venture. I noticed some problems in some countries where crypto investors are facing difficulties purchasing cryptocurrencies and thought it might be a good idea to start a business servicing those interested to buy crypto but wants the anonymity. Given the market regulations I think this would be a convenient service. What do you guys think? Would you do it? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for the support!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm a crypto enthusiast & entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to break into a new venture. I noticed some problems in some countries where crypto investors are facing difficulties purchasing cryptocurrencies and thought it might be a good idea to start a business servicing those interested to buy crypto but wants the anonymity. Given the market regulations I think this would be a convenient service. What do you guys think? Would you do it? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for the support!

Your illegal website would be taken down by the authorities.  You have to pay taxes on income.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
masterkrypto (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Hey thanks for the response!
To clarify, I am not interested to pursue any business mishaps, hence, my post seeking for advice. I don't know if you might heard of businesses like localbitcoins? It's a person to person bitcoin trading site where people can purchase bitcoins with their local currency.
They've been around since 2012, website is alive and running. I'm sure they also do everything to the books.  Grin
But yeah nobody really knows where the future lies with the cryptocurrency market, maybe, just as you implied, everything could be heavily regulated and governments start to shut us all down..(hope not)! But for the time being I would to explore the market and opportunities at its full potential.
So, going back to the questions - what problems are crypto investors facing? what are the solutions that crypto entrepreneurs can offer?

Thanks again.
samp123

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

You can probably get away with it by positioning yourself similarly to localbitcoins at least initially.. but the bigger short term issue will be customer acquisition since you'll need a large amount of people on both buy and sell side in order to make the service useful to anyone. Tech wise, building an escrow service is also non-trivial... and you'll need to factor in the number of support staff required to resolve issues as and when they crop up. In other words it's a challenging business where you're probably only ever going to be profitable at scale, so you'll need a decent amount of startup capital.

Imo starting a business like Changelly/Shapeshift (where you just integrate with the exchanges) would be considerably easier since you avoid that double sided customer acquisition issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: