Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322321 times)
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

i don't think if this is a fall of bitcoin because since it started volatility is one of its characteristics and i really believe that soon it will rise up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

A lot of people here are talking about the fall of bitcoin, instead if helping its community and supporting it for better improvements. Well we cannot blame each other, and still bitcoin has also a lot of rooms for improvement, we can even see it at its current state that it wasn't fully matured yet and still needs progress.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

i don't think if this is a fall of bitcoin because since it started volatility is one of its characteristics and i really believe that soon it will rise up.

the fall of bitcoin is really a big tragedy not only for bitcoin  but also to other cryptocurrency because the movement of market price is really depends on the bitcoin.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Well said, the growth of bitcoin is very high so i can predict that thoe days are not far when the price will stay in a stable position.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

I don't think that will bitcoin even die but a lot of coins depend on BTC rate so I think all cryptocyrrency can die because of its instability.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

The fall of bitcoin is just for a while , it is only caused by general dip in crypto market. Bitcoin a crypto coin with a very great and mouth watering future so its fall is just for a while. The price will soon peak, it can reach $15,000 before the year end
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Bitquin has only moved in a simple proportion for more than 4 months and this is normal and expected all the news that comes to us is incorrect and affect the negative on the price
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Bitquin has only moved in a simple proportion for more than 4 months and this is normal and expected all the news that comes to us is incorrect and affect the negative on the price

As of the moment in the market space, bitcoin really fall deep in the market now. But if we try look back to the past few years, bitcoin perform well especially in the month of december. So, I can say that even if it have fallen right now, bitcoin has the capacity to comeback and rise again.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

yes .. most of the people are investing in crypto to earn profit fastly.. this is not good way to use crypto.. Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

The market is not yet in matururity stage also the investors, all things takes time just wait and see because we are destined to this technology wether you like it or not this is the future of technology! The blockchain and bitcoin is just the beggining.
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

I perfectly agree with your assertion. Bitcoin is pretty young compared to fiat money and cannot be judge with precision now that bitcoin has failed  or succeded.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yes bitcoin now is falling but i assure it will rise and has the potential to be great again. I think it will overcome all obstacles, and still find himself and rise up well again.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

it seems that the destruction of bitcoin or all the technologies I have ever created is very reasonable because and not only that bitcoin can also make the owner a loss, it depends on how you play.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Today, most bitcoin users or bitcoin owners only use the coins for futures investments, this is because bitcoins have not been used all over the world for legal payments like money in general. so bitcoin users only invest and trade in the coin exchange..

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

Talking about fall?, then bitcoin has surpassed that trench. Although its payment method usability has dwindled over the years and the major focus is shifted to buy low and sell high (form of investment), Bitcoin is still young as compared to many payment method especially with the fiat. There are still more developments to enter into the Bitcoin Blockchain to enhance its operations.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

We need to recall that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the way I see it the tidy has not yet settled on it and in truth we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a ton of time and years before we can presume that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Shockingly, no framework can ever murder greed...but the blockchain innovation can some way or another limit the symptoms of insatiability. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet blessed messengers, avarice will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) covetousness will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed yet I can see that soon there will be new changes on this perspective as there are truly individuals endeavoring to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a venture instrument, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market at any rate.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Honestly the fall of bitcoin was the fall of our holding profits also.But it is normal and we accept it because anytime if the bitcoin will back to normal and all our holdings will followed also.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Bitcoin will sooner or later become a currency that will be used every day! It's unavoidable. It's already used a lot ...
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. They're using it as an investment though we can't do anything about it. I think thats how bitcoin became multipurpose. As long as its not about using bitcoin in illegal transactions then its fine.

judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Well bitcoin is a specialize form of currency that is very volatile, however bitcoin is still very young compared to fiat money that makes it more promising and have more possibilities to grow and be accepted worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: