Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will reach $1000 faster Litecoin or NEO  (Read 612 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

I think they won't reach 1000$ but if someone will reach that price, i'm putting my bet on NEO.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
I think one of characteristics that helps price or should I say the value of a crypto to go up is popularity within the community

and comparing the two  Litecoin and NEO I think we all agree Litecoin has more support than NEO which makes litecoin to be the most likely to reach 1000 dollars.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

I would bet on Neo. Let's see how the epopee with the NeonExchange ends. BUT the level of a thousand bucks, it's too cool, it's unlikely that this will happen.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

This two are wonderful coins. Litecoin has a higher price at the moment, but NEO will develop a lot faster once kick in and gain some popularity. NEO will be bigger in my opinion and will raise faster.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Both are good coins,

If BTC does a huge bull run, LTC will surely follow as they are tied pretty close, but that should also carry the rest of the market so its pretty tough to call.

However I feel with the increased use of the NEO blockchain and a number of credible products starting to use it, it would have the advantage going forwards,

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Probably neo.
I don't see how LTC can reach 1000$, don't you think it would have already reached that price last year when everything was at all time high? LTC reached how much? 300$? That is it's high. Don't be surprised if you see litecoin back to 3$, which is also possible. LTC is only copy of bitcoin.
If BTC does a huge bull run, LTC will surely follow as they are tied pretty close, but that should also carry the rest of the market so its pretty tough to call.
Bull run to $70K  Roll Eyes

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

According to the projections, Litecoin can reach a price of $ 1000 in 5 years, while for NEO in 5 years they predict a price of $ 500. Here is a link to the source of information, read - it may be interesting for you - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

In my own opinion NEO will be the one who will reach $1,000 first its the Ethereum of Chinese people and we all know that Chinese people are very competetive and Neo is also a good platform.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Litecoin will be the one that will reach a value of $1000 faster. NEO is also a good one that maybe sees this value in the future, but it will take longer to reach this value. I am holding both coins for the long run!
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

In my own opinion NEO will be the one who will reach $1,000 first its the Ethereum of Chinese people and we all know that Chinese people are very competetive and Neo is also a good platform.

You must include some quick math in your thoughts. 1k USD for NEO is 100,000,000,000 market cap, how do you thinks is it possible?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Litecoin will be the one that will reach a value of $1000 faster. NEO is also a good one that maybe sees this value in the future, but it will take longer to reach this value. I am holding both coins for the long run!
I agree with you, the development of LiteCoin faster than Neo, both coins are equally seeded in the altcoin market,
and indeed the price of LiteCoin is currently soaring, to reach $ 1000 of course I think, LiteCoin will first reach.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

In my point of view litecoin have more chances of hitting first 1000$ but don't underestimate neo. The rise of the neo platform is increasing day by day with good collection of project on its smart contract which have proven records of quality projects. At the end of the year both have potential to give 10× returns on investment as per the current market scenario.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
Both of them have the potential to reach that level easily as soon as bull run hits the market but there is still time for that period.NEO now is getting hype and popularity due to support from china.So NEO can touch $1000 level first as litecoin will get price boost when prices of btc will rise.But lets see who wins the race.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

I definitely think it is NEO. A project that develops much faster than Litecoin. China will move much faster with the new regulations.

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

Whats your view...
I think litecoin will probably reach that price faster than NEO. Yes, and in the future I think litecoin will be ahead of NEO.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

To reach a faster rate of US $ 1000, perhaps, Litecoin is far more potential than NEO. At present, NEO is being stricken by the Chinese government's decision to ban the cryptos. The NEO fell from over $ 120 to $ 50 at the moment. Therefore, the odds are high that if you raise $ 1000 in exchange, Litecoin will win.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████