Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:46:49 PM

Sam, what about increasing the hash rate? 12TH is due, what's the delay?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmoon

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:47:30 PM

wow battle of posting and delete post, my god
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:47:35 PM

Why are posts being deleted?

Bunch of picture pussys trolling. Thread is better of without them.
They made some bad calls investing and now think they can demand stuff. Sam said no. They can't handle that  Grin
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:49:58 PM

They made some bad calls investing and now think they can demand stuff. Sam said no. They can't handle that  Grin

then you are holding ppls lost share aka cheap, easy for u say that
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:58:07 PM

then you are holding ppls lost share aka cheap, easy for u say that

It's easy b/c the constant whining is anoying and will surely not help getting back up.
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:58:28 PM

Sam / Fab,

Please tell us how you intend to answer these questions?

Whats the process and I'll follow it?

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:16:34 PM

I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.

Why "soon"?  Why not right now?
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:17:42 PM

Sam, whats the point deleting questions your share holders have?

Everyone is watching.  And I mean everyone.

I had full belief that this would work but you deleting valid questions is admittance of a scam?

PHOTOS PLEASE..  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW.  I'd like to place a time scale of 24hrs to this easy task.  No later.  Then I vote for share holders to start a planned man hunt and deem this as a guaranteed scam.  I will not let this go..

NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:18:59 PM

Sam, whats the point deleting questions your share holders have?

Everyone is watching.  And I mean everyone.

I had full belief that this would work but you deleting valid questions is admittance of a scam?

PHOTOS PLEASE..  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW.  I'd like to place a time scale of 24hrs to this easy task.  No later.  Then I vote for share holders to start a planned man hunt and deem this as a guaranteed scam.  I will not let this go..

If we can't get answers from the only COMS we know (here) then where?

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:19:32 PM

SAM WHY ARE DENYING YOU ARE FABRIZIO? WHEN THE BELOW PROVES YOU ARE?

<agath> who are you?
<route69> Fabrizio Tatti
<route69> the owner of iTec Pro Limited, behind Labcoin
<route69> this is the official presentation, here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director (Samuel Noi) that I took the company in Hong Kong
<route69> because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:23:27 PM

Its not hard Sam / Fab,

Help us put trust back into Labcoin and give us whats needed one step at a time.

Photo's would be a great start.

Please don't make me get nasty.  I do not want family in Shenzhen involved (though I think your not there).

JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

Its not hard Sam / Fab,

Help us put trust back into Labcoin and give us whats needed one step at a time.

Photo's would be a great start.

Please don't make me get nasty.  I do not want family in Shenzhen involved (though I think your not there).

He's in Italy because he is Fabrizio.
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:25:16 PM

You still have till tomorrow to give us some proof.

I will no-longer ignore you avoiding photo's.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:27:12 PM

Or he can just tell the truth and say he has no hardware, and provide complete disclosure of the project, delays, problems.
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:28:20 PM

Or he can just tell the truth and say he has no hardware, and provide complete disclosure of the project, delays, problems.

thats good enough for me.  then we can work with him.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:29:02 PM

We were under the impression that you answered questions here Sam, as you seem to hand pick your responses.

Please tell us how/where to post questions so you can respond to them and we will leave this thread alone for communications only.

Or are you not answering any questions?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:30:47 PM

thats good enough for me.  then we can work with him.

He doesn't seem to want to do this. He wants to keep lying, I clearly laid out the options for him. He things by delaying and lying more it's some how positive. He doesn't realize that coming clean will be the only positive situation.

1. disclose everything
2. end the project refund remaining BTC
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:31:06 PM

Q:How many of the 20,000 chips in hand still remain to be deployed?
A:More than 60%
Q:On what date will all chips in hand be deployed?
A:To be determined
Q:What are the approximate running costs, per board or per terahash, of outsourcing and hosting (electricity, etc.)?
A:Did not run proper calculations yet
Q:Are the current chips profitable right now at the current difficulty? If so, what is the current profit margin?
A:Yes they are.
Q:What is the status of the next batch of chips? (the 130nm ones promised to use a thermally superior package)
A:We are considering a next batch.
Q:What is the status of the 65nm design? If it's still on hold, do you have anyone under contract to complete the design?
A:We are evaluating the candidates for this task.
Q:Have you secured exclusive access to the bitcoin wallet for IPO funds yet from Fabrizio? (If so, what address?)
A:Yes, address will be disclosed later
Q:When will you be in Shenzen next?
A:End of October.
Q:The network difficulty has risen 40% in the last few days, and is expected to rise sharply again in less than 12 days. Can you achieve 1% of global hashrate before the next difficulty change, and can you maintain that rate in the future?
Q:There have been a number of well-funded competing ASIC designers now producing real hardware, and difficulty is expected to continue rising at record high levels for the foreseeable future. At what difficulty will the existing Labcoin chips cease to be profitable given the known power and hosting costs?

How are you coming with the proper calculations?

Have you done them yet? Why not?

You do realize they are absolutely crucial to the success of this project, correct?

JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:32:04 PM

These are your options Fabrizzio:

1. Come forward with everything:
       -Admit that you are Sam Noi, and provide identity proof.
       -Admit everything about the project, problems, issues, where we currently stand, hardware no hardware.
       -This way the shareholder community can come together and help you, you can save alot of money by having some of these very technical shareholders solve issues.

This is the only way the project can continue. Nobody cares if you tell us I'm mining with KNC miners because we are delayed. The share price is already .0001 aka worthless. If your honest about everything we can come together as a community and make this work. You are way over your head with what you have undertaken.

2. If you do not do the above, REFUND THE REMAINING BTC and end the project.

3. If you do neither, you will end up in jail, along with Alessia, for lying and purposely deceiving shareholders. You can't just create a fake identity just because you feel like it, especially when raising money from investors. The USA is on a spree of prosecuting scammers involved with Bitcoin, trust me you do not want to be prosecuted in the US with the harshest penalties in the world. Even Hong Kong will destroy you for fraud.

The choice is yours Fabrizzio, now is the time to make up your mind, if you keep lying and dodging issues it will not end good for you. I believe you are not trying to hide as you said in that chat transcript just trying to avoid issues, but even if you are trying to do the right thing, the fact that you are lying, even if it's for good intentions will get you in serious trouble especially with other peoples money.

Again I do not believe you are being malicious, I believe you ran into alot of problems with hardware which is understandable, which is why you should of been honest from the beginning and the massive technical community here would have solved everything for probably 1/4th the price.

Again the choice is yours in which option you would like to choose. OPTION 1 in my and the other thousands of peoples opinions is the best option. It can't hurt the company anymore than it already has been, it will only make, and truly give all of us a chance at making this work for everybody.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:32:14 PM

SAM WHY ARE DENYING YOU ARE FABRIZIO? WHEN THE BELOW PROVES YOU ARE?

<agath> who are you?
<route69> Fabrizio Tatti
<route69> the owner of iTec Pro Limited, behind Labcoin
<route69> this is the official presentation, here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director (Samuel Noi) that I took the company in Hong Kong
<route69> because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: