Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheCoinBull

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325429.0

Labcoin Scam Victims United - Find Sam Noi -

Bitcoin for your thoughts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:34:19 PM

We should move the discussion to other thread. This one is moderated so important things may be gone unnoticed.
It is probably reason labcoin started this thread to have some ability to hide important evidence.

Maybe separate thread called 'labcoin lawsuit' or something like that will do best.

Ok, made labcoin lawsuit thread here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325431.0

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
NineLives

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 03:49:03 PM

Hi guys,

I have a question for some of you who have PM'd me and is helping dig some info.

After my Chinese investigators fired a few questions at me, it got me thinking.

How easy would it be, to pose as Fab and family to push more blame on them yet, Labcoin is driven by someone else from for eg, South America?

Why are we certain its Fab and family?

Show me and I'll debate with you and see if we can help my investigators.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:11:50 PM

Hi guys,

I have a question for some of you who have PM'd me and is helping dig some info.

How easy would it be, to pose as Fab and family to push more blame on them yet, Labcoin is driven by someone else from for eg, South America?

Yes we are certain. Unless that south american fake fabrizio created a google+  and facebook page and an entire collection of fake (yet existing) friends and familiy, registered a fake company and prepared this scam many years ago. Im not convinced fabrizio is deeply involved, but he is involved and he most certainly knows who is running the show.

for the record I spoke with him on google+.
Fishbones

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:14:28 PM

AAAAND!!!  Huh
virtualspade

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:21:26 PM

NineLives, fabz passport number is on the company records and Howard ID'd him from facebook pictures, he met him in person when they signed the contract for making the chips

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:33:58 PM

AAAAND!!!  Huh

I posted that here a long time ago. In a nutshell he was ducking all responsibility beyond signing for those TSMC docs.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:38:59 PM

Be a good time to post some pictures of some hashing boards.

With suitable proof that's what they are. And that they're Labcoin's.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:31:54 PM

Hi guys,

Why because your investigators found the person named Sam Noi from Africa on Linkdin? If that's the case I would hire some new investigators. Look at my thread: click on the links also, that should provide more than enough info for your investigators, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322149.0

There's more than enough information linking Alberto and Fabrizio directly, even if they aren't the ones running the company now, they damn well know who is. But given the fact that "Sam" deletes everything related to Alberto on this thread, and goes and deletes profiles with his old phone number that link him to Labcoin is more than suspicious.
TheCoinBull

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:43:35 PM

For all we know ninelive's could be a ploy to distract from the facts. Which is why Im going to find him physically. And do the questioning myself. Already have located one of his previous residences from 3 months ago.

Bitcoin for your thoughts
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:48:33 PM

For all we know ninelive's could be a ploy to distract from the facts. Which is why Im going to find him physically. And do the questioning myself. Already have located one of his previous residences from 3 months ago.

good luck
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 07:54:22 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 08:23:17 PM by GIANNAT

Hello we are currently making a list of shareholders who might be interested in starting legal action against LABCOIN.

I've been in contact with a lawyer and he said that we have to gather more people to reduce the cost of the action and increase the "gravity" of the crime, so the more we are, the more this will get serious attention and hence consequences.

Please consider sending virtualspade (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=144825) a PM stating the amount of shares you CURRENTLY own.

virtualspade

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:35:05 PM

Hello we are currently making a list of shareholders who might be interested in starting legal action against LABCOIN.

I've been in contact with a lawyer and he said that we have to gather more people to reduce the cost of the action and increase the "gravity" of the crime, so the more we are, the more this will get serious attention and hence consequences.

Please consider sending virtualspade (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=144825) a PM stating the amount of shares you CURRENTLY own.

Thank you for editing that I figured we try to keep this as simple as possible so I will handle the list for now, there has been enough confusion regarding labcoin already. I will send every one on the list a msg confirming that I didn't miss anyone, so if you sent a msg to me or GIANNAT and dont receive a confirmation then I missed you. Starting to sent confirmations now so give me a hour Smiley and thank you for your support.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 09:07:14 PM

I am taking over the ritual of posting BitchCycle's Daily Action Item Checklist, since he broke his promise to do it himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305686.0

It's been 35 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately,

none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.

Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
    Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
    Change pool to Eligius
    Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP

Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
    Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
    Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
    Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP

Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

- COMPLETED

Suggested additional items from the community

Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
    Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:15:57 PM

icebreaker really makes me lol, the way you stick on bitcycle back side like super glue, you seem to enjoy.

edit: actually you seem owned him with the to do list, which he did say will post every day,  i lol at how and they way you brought up the list and throw it back in his face. im so lol-ing.
redmetal

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:17:00 PM

Haha no divs in a few days, no responses from "Sam", Hashing has steadily dropped from 10TH to ~8, and to top it off cryptostocks is increasing the decimal places to 6 in the coming days, for account balances as well as share prices.

Sam give it up, you are hopeless, just refund the remaining funds!

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:25:21 PM

Haha no divs in a few days, no responses from "Sam", Hashing has steadily dropped from 10TH to ~8, and to top it off cryptostocks is increasing the decimal places to 6 in the coming days, for account balances as well as share prices.

Sam give it up, you are hopeless, just refund the remaining funds!

hmm, i disagree a bit with the hash side,  it droped before to 3-5TH, now atleast seems stable at 8TH.

well who knows whats the cuase, Smiley but the dividend address i see does not feel correspond to hash rate.

maybe stealing some of our btc and cuasing fake disruption on miners, so we think thats why low dividend.

sam may think we are dumb, lol, but he has all power over dividend, he is 1 man team now, swede is out.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:45:20 PM

icebreaker really makes me lol, the way you stick on bitcycle back side like super glue, you seem to enjoy.

edit: actually you seem owned him with the to do list, which he did say will post every day,  i lol at how and they way you brought up the list and throw it back in his face. im so lol-ing.

I'd be a lot more owned if he updated it to reflect the current situation.  He's not even using the last one I had updated.

But continue amusing yourselves. I certainly see the value in that.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 10:49:41 PM

I'd be a lot more owned if he updated it to reflect the current situation.  He's not even using the last one I had updated.

But continue amusing yourselves. I certainly see the value in that.

What do you consider the "current situation" to be?

Amazing Company?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
virtualspade

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:31:13 PM

What do you consider the "current situation" to be?

Amazing Company?   Grin

Yes truly AMAZING company LOL but not in a good way.. In just 12 hours I gathered over 10% of the shareholders to join taking legal actions against Labcoin IMO that is amazing and the way that Sam is running things is even more amazing, way to go Sam you are truly amazing.. but not in a good way.

So Sam when is the next update?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: