Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ferskvare

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:44:36 PM

Nothing has happened in the last week or so, not even moderating this thread. Yeah, I'd say pretty much confirmed.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:55:49 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2013, 06:28:47 PM by auto2nr1

I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:16:00 PM

I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively move into prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

Yeah this, even if Sam magically brings in 50-500TH online, he still needs to end the project and refund the BTC, as he is not the right person to oversee a project like this.
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:18:41 PM

I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively move into prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

Yeah this, even if Sam magically brings in 50-500TH online, he still needs to end the project and refund the BTC, as he is not the right person to oversee a project like this.

The sad thing is I bet if Sam brought 50th -500th online many of the people who have been hurt up to this point would completely forgive him. If I got my investment back somehow I would not care as much
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:24:58 PM

sam is "busy quitting his other, more important job" *or* working on a new scam

ok
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:06:04 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2013, 07:57:05 PM by bitmoon

the dead miner is back up guys, looks like its performing better then earlier time.

ghash.io

edit: if i give a thought for a bit, the low dividends coming in wallet is due to miners rejecting shares in last 24hr.

is it possibility or not?
hammurabi

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:54:32 PM

I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

You have to wait a bit more when KNC starts shipping second batch of Jupiters.
He couldn't just told us to wait for 16th+ Nov since that would be too obvious.
And we saw already that he likes to give out more prompt dates rather than later ones.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:07:23 PM

The sad thing is I bet if Sam brought 50th -500th online many of the people who have been hurt up to this point would completely forgive him. If I got my investment back somehow I would not care as much

Well, sure.  If everyone got their money back somehow Sam could walk free.

But that's just not going to happen. 

The hashrate has gone *down* since we last heard from Sam.  Not that it matters much since ZERO has been paid out in dividends in over a week.

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

watch him a week later, ohhh we moved to 2 week dividends lol
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:47:44 PM

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.

Seriously, put this notion of bringing Sam to justice to rest. It will never happen. Just be thankful for the profits we made trading on this wild ride and hope we find another security with this much volume in the near future.

RIP Labcoin - a traders dream.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 09:08:25 PM

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.

Seriously, put this notion of bringing Sam to justice to rest. It will never happen. Just be thankful for the profits we made trading on this wild ride and hope we find another security with this much volume in the near future.

Is that you Sam/Fab? I doubt people would complain if they made "profits" like you state here. I lost quite a couple hundred Bitcoins and i would sue him only for feeling better. So no, Fab/Sam or whatever... he cant await that i respect his "private live" when the only trail leads to him.
Getting back a bit of my bitcoins wont help me much anymore but it would be a nice advantage. But i prefer to see the scams going on will become less because scammers are hunted and jailed. Simply as that.
I would like to see the "labcoin miners and chips"... though i dont have much believe in their existence anymore. And people that live a good life with coins they scammed from me... i wish them a hard time. I dont have much sympathy/empathy with such persons. I didnt force them to go the scammy route.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:16:53 PM

Is that you Sam/Fab? I doubt people would complain if they made "profits" like you state here. I lost quite a couple hundred Bitcoins and i would sue him only for feeling better. So no, Fab/Sam or whatever... he cant await that i respect his "private live" when the only trail leads to him.
Getting back a bit of my bitcoins wont help me much anymore but it would be a nice advantage. But i prefer to see the scams going on will become less because scammers are hunted and jailed. Simply as that.
I would like to see the "labcoin miners and chips"... though i dont have much believe in their existence anymore. And people that live a good life with coins they scammed from me... i wish them a hard time. I dont have much sympathy/empathy with such persons. I didnt force them to go the scammy route.

No, that was targeted at Bitcycle and the other traders that were working the wave. Labcoin was never a long hold for many of us and quite a bit of fun while it lasted. Too bad it turned out the way it did. Heck, I still have some shares, so I am a bag holder as well.
bitmoon

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

what does the red indicator mean? at labcoin ghash.io miners

does it mean bad share return, therefore loss in mined btc?

most of time is red, 1-2 becomes green, but few min back was all green for a moment
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:11:50 AM

what does the red indicator mean? at labcoin ghash.io miners

does it mean bad share return, therefore loss in mined btc?

most of time is red, 1-2 becomes green, but few min back was all green for a moment

Nah, those are operated by the Bitcoin Elves to remind you that Christmas will soon be here!
bitmoon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:46:47 AM

Samuel Noi - Nominee Director of iTec-Pro Ltd and PR representative for Labcoin

lol, now i see swede is kicked from being PR, been looking at it before but didnt realize XD.

bitmoon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:08:04 AM

hmm, i dont get it or understand.

why labco at havelock around 0.0006?

why some people do buy at labco?, regardless amount.

why that person bought 200k+ at crypto?

when i look at dividend day at 28th oct havelock and 29th crypto then all get messy, does that explain missing dividends, with a possibility labcoin adjusting to how he pays dividend.

becuase havelock has to pay fee every time to withdraw daily, 0.01 fee , could that be a reason?

maybe labcoin accumulating and thinking a way to spare havelock paying fee? maybe instead daily, changing to 1 time every 2 week.?

labcoin wont open his mouth, ofcourse yea.

lol, i still dont get, why he isnt running away with the miners and cash in dividend address? also it seems getting mined btc every like 10hr.

he can divert the assets to his own address, why still not?

why he didnt hurry cash out the btc in dividend wallet, while btc price dropping now.

edit: or he likes griefing people even more, is that why he keep ghash.io and address unchanged? so we may look at it sitting there and get nothing?

hammurabi

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:45:13 AM

when i look at dividend day at 28th oct havelock and 29th crypto then all get messy, does that explain missing dividends, with a possibility labcoin adjusting to how he pays dividend.

becuase havelock has to pay fee every time to withdraw daily, 0.01 fee , could that be a reason?

maybe labcoin accumulating and thinking a way to spare havelock paying fee? maybe instead daily, changing to 1 time every 2 week.?

lol, i still dont get, why he isnt running away with the miners and cash in dividend address? also it seems getting mined btc every like 10hr.

why he didnt hurry cash out the btc in dividend wallet, while btc price dropping now.

edit: or he likes griefing people even more, is that why he keep ghash.io and address unchanged? so we may look at it sitting there and get nothing?

They are doing minimal amount of work to cover their intentions. Make you believe and postpone any legal action.
Shares were not locked thus they were trading on them as well.
Photos were not posted thus real chips doesn't exist. Only kncminers.
KNC is giving 10% discount on big orders. (1 free jupiter for every 10 units ordered). Most likely they took it as personal premium for amazing job done. Most likely 8TH/s is just fraction of all miners ordered.
Dividends might have been used to buy back shares from public hands (to decrease number of shareholders taking on legal action). This is good for them cause money for dividends is legitimate and source of origin will be harder to track back to them. Maybe they will try to trade them again when new miners arrive.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:55:18 AM

Well, with $2.5 million in fraud and prosecutors looking to stake out new ground, it might well happen.

For the future of trading, it's got to happen.  People have to know fraud is punished or no new money will come into the system.

bitmoon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:09:17 AM

They are doing minimal amount of work to cover their intentions. Make you believe and postpone any legal action.
Shares were not locked thus they were trading on them as well.
Photos were not posted thus real chips doesn't exist. Only kncminers.
KNC is giving 10% discount on big orders. (1 free jupiter for every 10 units ordered). Most likely they took it as personal premium for amazing job done. Most likely 8TH/s is just fraction of all miners ordered.
Dividends might have been used to buy back shares from public hands (to decrease number of shareholders taking on legal action). This is good for them cause money for dividends is legitimate and source of origin will be harder to track back to them. Maybe they will try to trade them again when new miners arrive.

only 8m+ shares on public trade, his 2m share+ not issued i believe.
cant see how he was dumping on us, wait , maybe he has 1m share within the public. but none the less, volume too low.
he can buy all share now tho, if he trying protect himself.

covering as you say,is meaningless, now,
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:36:37 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 03:40:08 PM by crumbs

Well, with $2.5 million in fraud and prosecutors looking to stake out new ground, it might well happen.

For the future of trading, it's got to happen.  People have to know fraud is punished or no new money will come into the system.

"For the future of trading," you only have to stop handing ur monyz over to lulzy scams & cheerleading said scams to rope in more suckers.
Now you just look like a kid -- who runs away from mom & dad only to run home bawwing as soon as it starts raining.

So buck up, money rebel!  The currency revolution is being podcast in spectacular Technicolor.  Don't make it look derpy!
You just gotta hang on to your dreams!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: