Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:28:05 AM

Hi virtualspace,

will you PM people who joined complaint and give us list of what Lawyer requires from us?

will he need proof of shares bought at BTC.TC or is information from cryptostocks enough?  
Will be needing csv files of trades etc..?  
I have csv files that I downloaded from BTC.TC, but if anyone who hasn't, are they still available from BTC.TC?
Is burnside of BTC.TC assisting lawyer or is lawyer contacting him?  
Is cryptostocks also assisting?

Is there anything else we should be preparing before we get contacted and have to submit info to lawyer?

Answer what you can in public forum otherwise could you send everyone PM (email) relevant information to prepare?

Thanks,
merv77

I will send a email to the lawyer and ask him if he has any information about what is needed for the complaint, but he is still working on the part of the complaint that focuses on getting the police interested in pursuing the case, and starting the investigation in to this fraud.

There is a lot of information to go through and I expect this to take some time to do, after that he can focus on how possible salvaged funds would be distributed and how to calculate the amount that everyone would get.

I also have the csv files that I downloaded from BTC.TC, but I know that not every one have them. Burnside said that he would help with the complaint and I'm sure he can get the information from his data storage if needed. I sent Burnside a email Dec 9 and asked how the information he said he would provide is coming along, I have not yet got any reply to my question. We have contacted him again and are waiting for his reply.

We are also looking looking into the possibility to compel him to release the information via order from the Gov't where he resides, as this was his first answer to me about releasing any information about Labcoin, in a email I sent him Oct 23.

Cryptostocks admin has also agreed to help with the complaint and he also has all information regarding Labcoin on his servers.

I can't think of any thing that you could do to prepare for the complaint, other than be patient and wait for us to get the complaint ready.

I will PM everyone that has joined the complaint with the information that the lawyer needs and how to contact him when the time comes.

TheSwede75 has failed to contact me or any other member from LCSH, I am personally starting to believe that he has some part of this fraud, and if it comes to a vote, I vote for him to be a suspect accomplice in this fraud, and would be presented as that in the complaint against Labcoin.

I have not followed TheSwedes75 actions and if or how he has replyed to his part of the Labcoin fraud, so I could be wrong but I find it interesting that he can not find the time to write some messages about his actions regarding Labcoin.

I'm also starting to believe that his name is not Daniel Larsson as presented on the btct.co/security/LABCOIN page, so if any of you have some information about TheSwede75 or like to do some research on him pleas PM me.

PS.

Good work E.Sam on the Cryptostocks thread

Please also consider adding Howard Wang into your list. Either he should be included into the fraud list, or he can be the witness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

Happy New Year everyone,

Lets make this a good year for the bitcoin securities market, and I hope that starting it with a complaint against the Labcoin fraud sends a message to all that are thinking of scamming bitcoins from investors, that they will NOT get away with it...

I got a message from a user that contacted theymos about the releasing of information about the Labcoin user, I quote:

"We generally don't release such info without a warrant."

So there is a chance to get the information from him, thank you theymos. You could have told me that when I asked about it.

Next week the lawyer is ready to receive the information from the 124 shareholders that are joining the complaint, I will sent PM to all that has joined how to proceed with this.

So if anyone still wants to join there is still time.

After the lawyer has gotten all the information, he is looking to submit the complain in about 2 weeks after that.

I will post another update soon with a estimated amount of BTC needed to pay for the remaining part from the invoice for the complaint.

And ThrillHou you are nr. 46 on my list to send the PM to, so you have formally "joined the complaint" a long time ago. I sent you a confirmation PM on 13 November 2013, so you are good with that.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:36:54 PM

The legal gears are grinding toward you, Sammy.  There is no escape. Enjoy prison.
well.attenuated

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:55 PM

Amazing Company!
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:41:09 PM

Hello everyone,

60 PM's sent now, I hit my 60 PM/h limit and will be sending 60 more in one hour, and then the rest in 2h. If you have joined the complaint and don't receive a PM from me within 6h please contact me via PM.

I forgot to mention in the 60 first messages that the trading history from cryptostocks also needs to be included, and the calculation of the total amount of lost BTC should include the trades/dividends from that site also, you can make a cryptostocks.txt file from the information on the Legend page an attach that in the email to the lawyer.

And thank you everyone for your support and your offer to donate 5% of anything we get back to me, I also like to mention that some of the the LCSH members have put much work in to this case also, so some credit should go to them also.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:49:09 AM

I don't have my CVS from btctc.
I do have ~10000 shares of labcoin still on cryptostocks, but there is no history.
what should I do?
deizel

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

I do have ~10000 shares of labcoin still on cryptostocks, but there is no history.
what should I do?

You should have received an email from burnside ~4 days ago with your BTC-TC API key. Here are the instructions for how to use it:

Thanks for making the CSV API available post-mortem, Burnside! 

For those that are looking to use it - it's really easy, just insert the API key that Burnside emailed us last night and a CSV file will download itself to your browser:

Your personal portfolio   https://btct.co/csv/portfolio?key=[API key]
Your complete trade history   https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key]
Your complete dividend history   https://btct.co/csv/dividends?key=[API key]
Your complete deposit history   https://btct.co/csv/deposits?key=[API key]
Your complete withdrawal history   https://btct.co/csv/withdrawals?key=[API key]
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:00:56 PM

what should I do?

Crypto-stock -> account -> legend

btctc.co you got your key by email like deizel wrote.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 02:00:10 AM

Hello everyone,

Sorry that I haven't been more active here the last day's, I have been very busy with other thing's. I still have some thing's to take care of today and in 6-7 h  I'll be putting my full attention to this case again.

Also I like to mention that handling legal issues is not some ting I have done before, my expertise is being a sys admin, construction work, and electrician.
So I apologize if I'm not handling this case perfectly, I only started this thread because some one needed to do it, and no one else was doing it. It's a good thing I'm a quick learner Smiley, next case will be much easier, and handled more professionally.

Ok, I'll try to break down the issues in the last posts now,

About the time table for the submission of the complaint,

When I started to communicate with the lawyer, he told me he was very busy setting up the Italian Bitcoin foundation and that we were looking at submitting the complaint mid January, there has been a slight delay now. I'm sure thats because last years xmas holidays and new year holiday. I tried to take care of some business those two weeks, but found it impossible as all companies, official offices and banks were almost closed for those two weeks. And I'm sure the lawyer was not working during those holidays.

About the issue of trust in sending personal information to the lawyer,

I understand the issue of sending personal information to some one you don't know, I should have handled the issue better, I knew like SebastianJu and the rest of the LCSH that the lawyer was working for the Italian Bitcoin foundation, and that we had checked his credentials in the best way we could do without actually going to Italy to meet him. Also I knew that jimmy3dita had met him and he gave a good impression about him. I was going to ask jimmy3dita to confirm this now when the issue was brought up, but he did that before I could ask him, thank you for doing that.

I should have given more information about the lawyer before asking you to send him your information.

About the remaining amount of needed donations,

The remaining amount of the invoice I have is about 2200€, we payed 2853,80€ of the invoice with the first round of donations, the compliant will be submitted next week to the authorities, and then it will be time to pay the rest. If Bitcoin will hold it's current price level that would mean we still need 3.57 BTC (bitcoin.de price), we have currently have 0.415 in the donations wallet, so about 3.15 BTC is still needed.

The dead line for sending your information to the lawyer is Friday 24.01 2014 09.00 GMT

And finally a email I receive from the lawyer today, some parts edited out:

Hallo,

I received a lot of e-mails from people hurt by Labcoin.

Friday I'll met with the criminal lawyer to add to the draft all the data transmitted by the people.

Someone sent incomplete information or no personal data at all, but just the nicknames an trading history. These people will not be put into the complaint.

Anyway, currently we are good to go with the numbers.

I think it will be a good idea to put a deadline at Friday for joining the complaint.

Next week I'll try to arrange a meeting with police officers and then I'll submit the complaint.

Sincerely

Thank you HauntingShade for your information regarding Alberto, I will contact you later today.

So any and all question you still have, I will try to answer later today when I have more time to work on the case.

Thank you for your support,

virtualspade

merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:44:58 PM

received email confirmation from lawyer today

Dear Labcoin shareholder,

You're receiving this communication due to your request of joining the criminal complaint before Italian authorities.

The data you submitted to this email adress are complete.

Your position will therefore be inserted into the criminal complaint.

Best regards

Riccardo Xxxxxx

BTW, we still need 1.2 BTC to make up the 3.5 BTC (if correct) that's required to complete payment to lawyer

payment address for lawsuit to pay lawyer: 1PHDaiUMq5u3WTAwmYv7ioNnKfEGYXBtmT

if visualspade could confirm and let us know when due date for payment is required.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

received email confirmation from lawyer today

Dear Labcoin shareholder,

your submission is now complete.

Best regards

Riccardo Xxxxx
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:31:42 PM

I got a e-mail from Labcoin yesterday (info@labcoin.com) and told me he will come after me if i continue to harass him. The nerves of Alberto to even reply back with that. It seems like he still checks his labcoin e-mail account.
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:04:54 AM

"Long time ago,Labcoin scam your grandfather 50 Bitcoins.""What???50BTC?Holy big shit"!!!!
I will tell this story to my grandson in the future..
FUCK ALBERTO!
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

I got a e-mail from Labcoin yesterday (info@labcoin.com) and told me he will come after me if i continue to harass him. The nerves of Alberto to even reply back with that. It seems like he still checks his labcoin e-mail account.
Forward this email to the lawyers. They're collecting these and have been showing them to the authorities to let them know the type of person they're dealing with.

E.Sam

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/how-roger-ver-hacked-what-he-did-stop-it/

Maybe it's time to consider doing something similar. Alberto stole between 7000-10000 BTC, 1% of this would be between 70-100 BTC - up to $50,000.
I wouldn't mind giving 1% of my recovered funds to anyone who would provide information that would led to his arrest. Hell, I wouldn't mind giving 5%, that would amount to at least $180k if everyone was on board.

Alberto: http://bitcoinexaminer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/The-BDT-Fiasco-mod.png
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: