Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2970 times)
ETHtotheMOON1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
Merited by V1saya (2), Rexpax (1)

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Yes I am completely agree that do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down and  i will advice , if you have some capital you can invest in some good coins in this fall as market will surely recover. And its the nature of market to dump and pump. When market going high all investors book profit and exit from the coins so market will go down but as market bottom out and new buying comes , it will rise for sure. And it is worthless to sell your coins in fear and book loss in this fall. But wait some time for the coins go up and make some profit.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Id advice that you hold tight to your cryptos, this is just one of the many trying moments cryptos have to face on its way to greatness and there is no need to panic, but if you feel you've had enough then you can sell and watch the going from a  safe distance
Mark 360

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

I totally agree with you don't do panic selling
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Loose hands are going to panic and sell their crypto no matter how much you try to convince them. The market conditions are created as such so that the whales can take the coins from weak hands.
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

Yes, rich people want to be richer, then now. And they just make cryptomarket fall. Buy crypto cheaper, than before. Waiting for growing... And it's neverending story
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I think you are right. It makes no sense to sell cheap, especially if you buy expensive. But the longer prices fall, the more people panic.
But I believe that prices will start to rise!

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Now the price is very low, waiting for the price to rebound!

How do you change the quantity of your money? Hold your digital encrypted currency.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Loose hands are going to panic and sell their crypto no matter how much you try to convince them. The market conditions are created as such so that the whales can take the coins from weak hands.
Whales always try accumulating the more coin as much as they can and they will do another pump to make the price gets  recovered again from the bullish trend. and then those weak hands will be following it by put more money to bet in the bullish trend and that was amazing strategy from whales.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

All right said, you have to buy when the market is red and sell when the maximum prices, now is the time to invest, big bosses sometimes deliberately knock down prices and accumulate capital
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

I really agree with you " it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation"
some people panic when crypto market is shaky as it is today
they run out, I don't know what their main purpose
for me this is opportunity to save more coins in my cart
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

None gonna sell untill Btc goes to 10500 or more again afther deeps come rise i have seen this many times before so just wait and Hodl and buy more if have money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

This should be a very basic thing in investments. One should not be easily affected by negative news everywhere and stick to what they believe in. We are here to make profit and selling our portfolio while the market is red is an absurd thing to do in my opinion, unless it is a matter of life and death and you got no choice but to convert it to fiat.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I have lost a lot of money in the stock market selling when something was down, while in reality I should just have waited 1-1,5 years and then I would have made all the money back and then some.

Lesson learned. Never sell on the low, just wait for it to come back up, as long as the fundamentals is still solid.
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Should keep the cryto the market will rise again soon.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

I did not sold any of my coins, but I have an exit plan and putting some stop-losses if anything did not go well, and in order for me to prevent some tears in the end.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Yes, this is one of the reasons why we are more losing in trading.
This is a difficult situation as the prices of our altcoins are falling further. So you should be patient because we definitely take the place of our success is patience.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

I really think that most of us here in the community already know that, even thought bitcoin is dipping now because as of now the price is $8,275.03 USD And all coins are in the red zone today but it is still good to hodl and buy more bitcoin if you have extra money for it, And then if your portfolio list are also in the red zone it is still good to buy and hodl on them as well, And in my opinion even if we see the market like this it is still good to have a positive bide and thinking towards cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: