Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with the cryptocurrency?  (Read 290 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Due to some negative news as every one knows negative news spreads like virus and it directly effect on market so just hold for few weeks and hope market will go green with Bitcoin high price.

Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

It is crazy at the moment. After the first big dip in the beginning of this year we experiencing another big dip at the moment. I dont really understand the current situation and trying to learn more about it. The news about google its ad blocking is one major factor for sure.. i hope the situation will improve fast  Undecided

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Who can explain what happens in the market of cryptocurrency is available? For what reason bitcoin and other major currencies so much go down? there is a logical explanation?
Google Banning ICOs and cryptocurrency paid ads made this dip last day, similar dip happened when Facebook banned icos and cryptocurrency ads on its platform. This is just temporary , there is a hell lot of future for cryptos coming up
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Who can explain what happens in the market of cryptocurrency is available? For what reason bitcoin and other major currencies so much go down? there is a logical explanation?
I think that happens today because the amount of bitcoin stock is very little so the price decreases and if you see other tokens down the bitcoin groove follow the bitcoin up as well as token prices will rise significantly enough so I'm sure at the end of the year will rise again and now many members so just know what the potential if investing
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Google Banning ICOs and cryptocurrency paid ads made this dip last day, similar dip happened when Facebook banned icos and cryptocurrency ads on its platform. This is just temporary , there is a hell lot of future for cryptos coming up
I agree with you . All is just temporary and we can be sure of a bright future for the Cryptocurrency market. I think people are inclined to sell panic and this is really bad because there is a lot of bad news affecting investors and all those involved in this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

If this situation persist many traders and investors are going to lose a lot of money and i think google is the responsable of this situation because he ban the ads of cryptocurrency
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Due to some negative news as every one knows negative news spreads like virus and it directly effect on market so just hold for few weeks and hope market will go green with Bitcoin high price.
There are many several issues or news that affects this price. Not only bitcoin experience this price also some altcoins. Yes holding bitcoin the most thing that we could do in this bitcoin price.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

If this situation persist many traders and investors are going to lose a lot of money and i think google is the responsable of this situation because he ban the ads of cryptocurrency

Why are you sure Google is so important? I do not think so. Google will simply lose money from advertising. There are many other search engines that will not do this. This money for advertising will go there. We should not forget about the existence of our forum. He now has a great importance in the advertising and promotion of all projects related to ICO cryptocurrencies. This site is independent and open to all.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yesterday there is rumors that MtGox trustee selling their bitcoin on huge amount. If bitcoin price down, other cryptocurrency following bitcoin. I think this is temporary
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

That's pure volatility and is just normal with most of the cryptos not only with Bitcoin. Just be calm and avoid panic selling. Selling will just contribute to the backdrop and as well, it will just result into loss of profit. Ince the market starts to rise again, profit will then be earned. So investing at this moment would surely be a wise idea given that the market value is still low.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

this happens every year, called the natural correction. but I think this year's, natural correction is different from the previous year, so this year's correction will happen in a long time.

the main reason is that sales increase at the end of the year, and then an abnormal bitcoin increase.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

probably because of some bad news that came lately which prohibits bitcoin one of them came from the google which he said banned the ad berbasi crypto. maybe some bitcoin share owners are panicking and selling their coins. but hopefully this price quickly recovered
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

The bullish trend will continue for at least a week.
Just whales need a price to make reinvestment. This is a temporary phenomenon. I think, cryptocurrency will grow again after March Smiley Don't panic.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Good news or bad news price always goes down because of those who wants to accumulate coins. Its the usual that would happen when greedy sharks are there, it happens to altcoins too specially to the ones with a very high probability of price to go higher. They dump and then buy back at a lower price, if there were no news they create one. This is why its necessary to just relax until the market gets calmer.
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Good news or bad news price always goes down because of those who wants to accumulate coins. Its the usual that would happen when greedy sharks are there, it happens to altcoins too specially to the ones with a very high probability of price to go higher. They dump and then buy back at a lower price, if there were no news they create one. This is why its necessary to just relax until the market gets calmer.
It is a pity that many people came to the market who need quick and easy money. After a small drawdown starts panic sale, whose volumes are significant for the overall market, it's sad  Cry
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

Now there is a certain correction! I am sure that soon it will end! from March 17 to March 25, I expect good growth! look at the precognitive years, this fall in winter, it was always! so wait, the rapid and rapid growth will start soon! buy at such low prices, as long as there is an opportunity!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

Now there is a certain correction! I am sure that soon it will end! from March 17 to March 25, I expect good growth! look at the precognitive years, this fall in winter, it was always! so wait, the rapid and rapid growth will start soon! buy at such low prices, as long as there is an opportunity!

Why do you think winter is a bad season for Crypto Currency? Also, it's not winter everywhere, so there must be another reason behind this and not only properly because winter itself. Crypto market is having a very bad time, and I see this as an inedit event and not as a previous pattern that is constantly repeating itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

I think there's been a lot of bad news lately about bitcoin. First, Google's ban on ico and crypto-currency advertising has a big impact on bitcoin. Second, the United States is going to have strict surveillance of ico.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

There are so many reasons why the market is red. This is the normal state of any process. I think that soon the growth will start again. Do not panic.
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

I would like to believe your words and hope that everything will be so, but I do not think that the situation can change only because all events have a cycle ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: