Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is participating in bounty programs more reliable than participating in ICO?  (Read 350 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.

Those 2 are totally different. It all depends pal on how much money you have to invest in the first place. If you are doing only fb and telegram you won't be able to get much like if you do every week at the end you even are uncertain on how much you will get at end as it basically depends on how many people join etc. So if you do bounty it is much safer in a sense that you only trade your time for stake for eventually getting tokens at end, whereas when you buy you put little amount of time to simply register but then spend your money to buy tokens.

All depends on how much you do believe in the project and what are you willing to risk.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

If you are fixed in joining the ICO I suggest you do both if you can, that way you'll earn twice if the project gets to exchanges. I think joining both won't cause a conflict on your participation right? I am not sure which one will bring you more tokens because on bounty campaigns it depends on how many stakes and in ICO, it depends on the money you've invested as far as I know. Anyway, if you join both of course you will earn more tokens. Goodluck!
Noojaci

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Hmm, maybe bounty program is less risk-taking. But you can do both. Half bounty, half purchase. I'll do the same with the fresh founded ICO - found it here on BTCtalk.
I will go 50/50.
tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

participating in bounty is reliable if you dont trust the ICO . but  life is all about risk. if you dont take risk , risk will rip you off. those that work offshore drilling companies take the risk and get higher paid than those working in the office. hence my advice is that if you  want to successful  in cryptocurrency world you must learn how to take risk by buying ICO.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Two of them are both sided, Bounty requires your time and ICO requires your money, you choose the one that is more convenient and more convincing to you on any particular project.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

And you remember, if this project does not collect the necessary amount or fails, then the work done by you in the bounty campaign will not make sense, since you will earn a penny or nothing at all. And if a decent and good project that will bring you profit, then for participating in a bounty campaign you will be generously rewarded.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

If you have Facebook and Twitter only you better invest in ICO just because FB and Twitter bounty campaigns are always payed a penny so you will get a really low amount of tokens.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

These are absolutely different things that can not be compared. Both activities are rather risky. ICO can not succeed, you must understand this. A bounty campaign may simply not pay you, it happens quite often. Therefore, it is impossible to say which one is the safer. But if buying tokens does not require a lot of effort, then being a member of the bounty program, you will have to work. So here the question is rather how much time you are willing to spend in order to get tokens.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

If bounty works for you then go for it, or if it is ICO that works for you, you can go for it as well. But it all depends. Bounty requires your time and ICO requires your money. So you choose the one that suits you better.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

I think you don't need to invest, the better option for you would be to participate in bounty campaign. You can participate in social media bounty and signature bounty.

Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I think. Anything will also give benefit so why not do both things so that you wouldn't have to worry. As long as you're fine with it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Jasell

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

It depends on how much money you are going to invest in an ICO, better yet participate in both if you have the resource and time to do the bounty.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

However, if the ICO did not complete the raise, so it is also not distribute bounty thread tokens, so when the bear market comes, we can only select excellent ICO project to participate in, also, we can only take good ICO project bounty threads.

Nakaba

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

If you think the ICO is a good project, better buy on ICO because Social campaign won't give you enough token compared to  buying ICO. But if you hae a doubt in ICO better join on the campaign though you need time and effort to get a reward.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

There is a big difference, with participation in the signature company you do not need capital, and all that you risk is the time you spend for tasks, write posts, etc. But investing in ICO can be more profitable. In principle, you can do both.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

Why would you choose between the two if you can both have them? you can both join bounty campaign and support the ICO by joining it,investing to a solid project would be much profitable if you really joined the ICO because the tokens are very cheap while the ICO is ongoing,but if you wanted to join its bounty you can still join because there are rules that restricting ICO and bounty hunters.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

ICO hunting is better because you would get a lot of cheap tokens,compare to bounty hunters which has only small portion of the ICO's token supply.Sometimes bounty hunters are getting fucked up,not getting paid after months of promoting these ICOs that is why bounty hunting doesnt have assurance,bounty manager sometime are cheating too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

If you really believed with the project,invest to the ICO and join the bounty campaigns too so that you will get big amounts of tokens after the ICO has finally over,but i suggest to stick with the ICO investments because not all of the legit ICOs are paying these bounty hutners sometimes they are abandoning the project after raising good amounts of money,thus leaving these hunters with nothing.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

I think that the best option is to invest in this project and to participate in the company's bounty

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: