Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is participating in bounty programs more reliable than participating in ICO?  (Read 352 times)
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.
For me joining ICOs are reliable though it has more risk of losing your money,it is more profitable joining legit ICOs.Joining bounty campaigns is unreliable IMO because sometimes you wont get paid at the end of ICO,developers are too greedy not giving the promised allocations to the bounty hunters,but joining legit ICOs and Bounties surely going to give you more gains if successfully ended.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.
There are differences with the two option. For example, if you will invest in ICO, you will not anymore waste your time and effort. Just put your capital and update the project's development. While in bounties, you will not risk your capital, you just simply support the ICO using its campaign.
There is an advantage with both of them, just try to look what is really advantag to you.
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

Many projects pay rewards at the end of the bounty. Few want to get a bad reputation. I noticed that after the bounty and ICO, the price of a coin always falls very much, because bounty members often sell coins immediately. I see no reason to buy on the ICO, if in most cases you can then buy cheaper
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

do both
you can get a profit from the investment (long-term)
and you will get an additional advantage when the coin enters the market from Bounty
make sure you get experience when investing and joining Bounty
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

I am not participating to an ICO since I believe that I can still grab those at its lowest price when a price correction happens. Besides, not all ICO are legit and fulfilling their promises like to be listed on well known market or a partnership. There really are lots of bonuses when participating to an ICO which is one of the reason why many of us were deceive to join. I prefer joining to a bounty instead of ICO. I am getting the altcoins for free and you may multiply it by trading.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

Id like participating both,if the project is really going to achieve success best chance of getting more gains are higher,than joining bounties alone.The project will give us more stakes or tokens at the end if we both participated the bounty campaign and ICO presales,but if am doubtful with the project i wont be joining the ICO isntead bounties will be okay because i will only risk my time.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

Doing bounty campaigns is totally different in investing in an ICO. Doing bounty campaigns would consume your time that is why it is like work that you gets paid in terms of token. There is less risk in here because you dont shell out money unlike in investing in ICO. But the risk here is you would not get paid also if the ICO fails.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

Very strange question. With participation in the ICO, you risk your money, and with participation in the bounty of the company you earn money advertising the campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

In my views, i would have to prefer joining signature bounty campaign for a particular ICO whom I think is a good  potential ICO. Later, once the campaign will be finished, my token will serve as my investment instead of dumping the coin. With this strategy, it's only the effort you had invested and no cash out was released on your ICO investment.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Participating in campaigns does have the convenience of getting rewards. So participating in the bounty campaign provides many benefits for us, in addition to the rewards that are also useful knowledge. Understanding Bitcoin and altcoin is expanding.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

I think it is more reliable when we join bounty than join ico. because the bounty does not use money capital so we will not experience a loss when the price falls while if we join ico when the price in the market goes down we lose because it joins in ico using capital.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

Your decision should depend on how confident you are about the success of the ICO project and the subsequent rise in the price of its token. If you are sure of it, you can invest in the ICO and also participate in the ICO signature campaign. Participation in the ICO signature campaign is beneficial because you do not invest your money, but only your time and effort.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

This depend on your investment capacity and also what you will be able to promote in bounty campaigns. If you have a higher rank in Bitcointalk and you can also make video and have many followers on Twitter and Facebook friends, you may earn up to $4000 in bounty campaign, which you may not dare to invest $4000 in ICO

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

That might be, cause form joining a bounty program, we have the possibilities to get some free coins even though it will be limited amount.
Rather than participating in an ICO that has some risk of loosing our money if we met some scam project.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

I think the ICO and the bounty would be quite different if compared. If you want to have more investment is certainly the way that can be done but it will also depend on how the capital used in investment. the bounty is also indeed generating a lot of profit but will also depend on the level of the bounty itself regarding the allocation and so on. I think they all produce is quite good.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

If i found an ico that really suits me and is ideal for me after my thorough analysis then i will definitely look for its bounty campaign as well and participate in it as i will want to get more and more tokens of that ico, so if you really find a perfect ico you should invest as well as promote it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

Both are good ways of earning in the crypto world. It depends on the one you prefer. If this is your first time, you can start by first participating in bounty and by the time you have earned something substantial, you can then start investing.
You might not limit it to investing into ICOs alone, you can also consider investing into coins that are already listed on exchanges.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Well in terms of security, the bounty is better than participating in the ICO. But you can get few tokens because of the large number of people participating in the bounty. It is necessary to invest wisely, think about and analyze everything well. So if you are not confident in their knowledge and strength, it is better to participate in the bounty.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

is good if you follow bounty campaign you follow and invest in ico too
because if all bounty campaign participant invest ico too, ico can succes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Due to the large number of low-quality projects, it will be very risky to participate in the ICO. I would recommend you to participate in the bounty. It is safe and sometimes also very profitable. Everything depends on you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: