Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helpfull spreadsheet to judge cryptocurrencies  (Read 124 times)
joriscomparator (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Hi guys,
I am a Dutch student who has developed a spreadsheet to judge the prices of cryptocurrencies. The prices of 34 popular coins are compared with the value of reference coins as the Bitcoin and Ripple taking in to account the quantity of the coins. Also important information as transactiondata and reviews are included.
If you’re interested take a look at my websitehttps://cryptovaluecomparator.wordpress.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Hi guys,
I am a Dutch student who has developed a spreadsheet to judge the prices of cryptocurrencies. The prices of 34 popular coins are compared with the value of reference coins as the Bitcoin and Ripple taking in to account the quantity of the coins. Also important information as transactiondata and reviews are included.
If you’re interested take a look at my websitehttps://cryptovaluecomparator.wordpress.com

Hi man! I like your idea. I think it's very helpful for us. But unfortunately, I can't access your site.
I think the link is broken. You need to fix that as soon as possible.

joriscomparator (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Hi AIRDROPSQUAD,

Thanks for your reply and your comment. I noticed the problem and i think it works fine now.

Joris
DarbeliMatkapTr

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I get "Oops! That page can’t be found." error.
joriscomparator (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

DarBelMatKapTR,

Thanks for your reply. You are right. I've tried to load tehe page from another laptop and i got the same massage.
I'm working on it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: