Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2018 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

Really for the past weeks Ethereum is struggling to rise after the general fall of all cryptocurrencies prices in the crypto market. I personally suspect that this might be due to the transfer challenges it's facing due to congestion of the Ethereum network. Again similar blockchains like Cardano and Neo are posing some treats to the Ethereum network. I believe there is competion.

HOMT

Powered by,
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.
Yes, I believe so. Ethereum is biggest altcoin in the world which I don't think there is anything out there which may destroy it or replace it anytime soon. If you ask me, what to do now? I guess we are in the same boat, which is buy more cause the ETH price is down at the moment. 
You should purchase more if you feel that it's going to make you money later. I am storing Ethereum too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Unfortunately, this is a reasonable price, given the current state of affairs in the market. Although I think soon ETH, maybe a year will be x5 to the current price.            
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

I believe I will earn nice money with ethereum I have a strong feeling that ETH will increase again rapidly same last year so it's better to buy now.good time to buy now then.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

It's fine, don't worry guys, ETH will getting better again, it's green as for today, so just be patient, you can even invest more in ETH if you want, i personally think that ETH will getting higher again. Just wait.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

This is the first time ETH goes below $600 since it began to rally a year ago. To be completely forthright. I never observed this coming. I thought at this point ETH would be $2k. However this is a chance to invest and get more ether. ETH is as yet encouraging during the current year.
blackbott

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Eth value have been crazy over the last few months and this dips may have been one of the effects of bitcoin’s dip before the end of last year. Though eth have significantly dropped, there is no need to worry as this will eventually
Recover soon. So while eth value is a bit low, maybe its the best time to buy some and take advantage of the low
Value. I am pretty sure we would be able to gain some profit from it soon.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

ethereum continues to struggle with adversity and will start its peak from now is a good time for us to buy the ETH and wait until the price rises.
Ethereum will always have a great chance with the number of projects it has given birth to. It is normal for any coin to have a little bit of correction and that usually gives a chance to those who are busy lagging behind before and did not wait to get in early. That is what Ethereum is doing presently, and in no time, I expect it to start gearing up for some uptrend.

Just buy it. As much as you can. Ethereum now is sleeping beauty. The last dump of BTC affect ETH hard but this is the best chance to buy it now.
Just as simple as ABC. Ethereum is a very good one to hold and for those who understand that, they will not even blink an eye before buying back at this point. I am very eager to see the way things will be turning out soon as the market recovers, because I believe most of the great coins, including Ethereum will bounce back strong in this case.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

It is not just ethereum that is struggling, most and it is safe to say that all altcoin is suffering because of the current market situation. However, I still think that ethereum, aside from bitcoin and other good alts out there, is one of the safest and the best cryptocurrency to have in crypto world. Ethereum is widely used since most ICOs use ethereum platform.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

I am also looking forward to ETH more to buy more. But $ 500 is the bottom of ETH, Really hard to penetrate bottom $ 500.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Price is dropping 'coz people dumping the coins they've mined I guess, however if there's one project that has an actual future in the crypto world it's ETH so it's good to hold and accumulate more.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Not only ETH but many altcoins has lost its value few week recently, depite the fact that they still rise in many days but they rising speed always slower and less volume than selling speed, i know this is still a good time to buy as much as we can while the price of ETH is much lower than last year ever before, we may not meet the chance to buy ETH at this cheap price in the future because the market will soon recover completely.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Yes you are correct, today is the right or the perfect time to buy some ethereum because the price of it is in dip right now,  I think it is profitable because eth is one of the best altcoins in the market right now.
Let's be all positive right now and always look at the brightside. As what the other says, we better buy some of eth right now while it is in dip. We don't know the real cause of its dip but hopefully it will recover soon in the next few days/weeks.
Yes that is the best thin to do when the market is in dip, to buy the coins that are our favorite and I think that is really the best decision no, so if I were I would patronize many coins and take advantage on the dip in the market right now and try to invest to coins and by that you will not regret anything and everything will fall into its proper places.
AceMonika

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Everytime the bitcoin goes down all the markets are following it and ethereum makes no exception after what you can see. But don't panic , things can be worse for crypto and we might see another flash drop of bitcoin to 5k but this is just how I see the charts..
gayan84

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

Yes. Recently eth will increase. Before that Buy more eth is very good thing
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Ethereum is now below $600 racing towards $400 But for good news about coin base adding erc20  to its platform, ethereum would have gone below $400 already. I don't know what is happening to ethereum been dump. What I do know however is ethereum is a good valuable altcoin and ethereum price will rise in the future.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.
A very good time. For those who want to go long, you can never miss it buying in this position and for those who are still waiting, they may just eventually miss another good chance. I believe this is the time to get back in for everyone who wants to reap a good profit in the long run. It is the start of the year and it is usually like this, let's wait till the end of the year, and we will all be surprised at the outcome.

Eth is holding up strong right now and I hope it keeps doing that for a while. It is normal anyway, as even bitcoin got bitten more than that, so we can just see it as the whole market correcting and a chance to double up for traders as well as for those who missed the first train. Before we even know it, the market is back on its feet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Ethereum is now below $600 racing towards $400 But for good news about coin base adding erc20  to its platform, ethereum would have gone below $400 already. I don't know what is happening to ethereum been dump. What I do know however is ethereum is a good valuable altcoin and ethereum price will rise in the future.

Nothing is happening to Ethereum's price. Take a look at coinmarketcap and you'll realize that Cryptocurrencies are taking a big hit. Other big boys like Bitcoin, Ripple and bitcoin cash are down too. This should be seen as an opportunity to buy Ethereum because I don't think It'll ever get this cheap after the next bull rally.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Yes, I also think this is the right time to buy more Ethereum because the dip is just temporary and I think a month or two it will reach it last high price in the market.

LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Yes, current ETH prices are below $ 600 due to the impact of falling bitcoin prices and this is normally occurring in the crypto market. I think this is a good time for people to invest in it, and this is the time to get back to those who want to make a good profit in the long run. I hope it will soon recover and thrive. Good prices will increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: